Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) (30813 Views)

Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) / Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Sowore is an Ijaw man.
Huh?
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by seniormallam(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Saw his posters in abuja too, he'll do well more than all presidential candidates we have so far but the structure is not there,

So, WIKE has presidential ambition and he was declaring his state as Christian state, how can that be cool with Northerner's and they have the deciding votes power

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by themes009(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
To be honest ! If Buhari can rule Nigeria then anybody can rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by MindHacker9009(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
!
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Princelumide: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
For where the poster flooding dey happen? Na only one fence I see d poster for Ibadan here ooo... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by PrinceKenne(m): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Either he will win or not, I am ready to work for this guy, forget the tribe or anywhere he is coming from.
It's when you guys realize that the future they have been telling you when you were young is now, they we shall realize and think how to face off all the old cargos.
I respect Sowore for his fearless and doggedness even since his days at Unilag which he is still standing for up till the moment.
Let's all the youths reason together and form a formidable team so as to rescue this sinking and stinking nation from the hands of the old cargos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Ademola47(m): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
helinues:
grin

Seh Soyawere bleach inside the poster ni?

I think it's an animated picture (like cartoon)
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by merits(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ademola47:
Posters of Omoyele Sowore, a presidential aspirant have been spotted in Ibadan.

As seen in Mokola Roundabout (on the pillars of the bridge)...

Poverty presidential aspirant.

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Powerexpert: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin grin grin

Flood indeed.

Display you're working and collect your cut.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Ventura1: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
My man anytime, any day.
Check very well, most of those commenting negatively against sowore are supporters of the oppressive elites.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Lovenorth: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
No place for ethno religious jingoist in our politics
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by fredoooooo: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Flood ko tsunami ni

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Sowore is an Ijaw man.
I tot he's an hausa man
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerians have money o! wasting money on colored printed flyers when they know they won't win, anyway call it faith! undecided Sowore is better as an opposition, he should try to gain ground, build his influence and popularity, he should join the train of tinubu, maybe use that as a platform if he gets a ministerial position, he should stick to that for now than embarking on a fruitless journey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by yankison(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
Sowore is the man for this job but majority of Nigerians are dumber than a blind pig..

Unfortunately, the majority always win the vote...

Thanks bro i see no reason why Nigerians cant just stop been myopic and stupid ... Cant we just someone entirely new and go from there .. all this old politicians are just thiefs..oh God im tired of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by sugarbeesmith(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
SlyDev:
This fake Yoruba man again
na people like u go vote for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by yankison(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceKenne:
Either he will win or not, I am ready to work for this guy, forget the tribe or anywhere he is coming from.
It's when you guys realize that the future they have been telling you when you were young is now, they we shall realize and think how to face off all the old cargos.
I respect Sowore for his fearless and doggedness even since his days at Unilag which he is still standing for up till the moment.
Let's all the youths reason together and form a formidable team so as to rescue this sinking and stinking nation from the hands of the old cargos.

This is what i support but majority of Nigerians will fight because of empty promises after 5000 naira

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Beatswim: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
He's customer dadani
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ademola47:

you are welcome
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by olusola200: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
He use to be our student Union president those days in 90s, Unilag

He is chasing Shadow
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Allisgud: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sowore have my vote at least make this APC PDP turn to history,people who are saying sowore is a 2 sided mouth that he support buhari in 2015,yes that's the same way everybody support buhari thinking he is the messiah then, but as buhari become a torn in Nigeria flesh,will u still support him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by ednut1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Serial joker with no political structure
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by kingyakos: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Four years ago posters
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Newton2024: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
Sowore is the man for this job but majority of Nigerians are dumber than a blind pig..

Unfortunately, the majority always win the vote...
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large number.'' They always carry the vote.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
How is fake Yoruba?
SlyDev:
This fake Yoruba man again
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by wunmi590(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Massiveglory:
I didn't see anything Flood there. I saw only 23 posters

He did you count your 23?

I only saw 15 abi you give am free 13 as jara cheesy
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by PEXBlog(f): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
I think this is a wild goose chase by Mr. Sowore. The best thing I think he should do for now is to lay low and use his influence to sponsor youths (youths whom the lust of office will never corrupt) into the National Assembly in order to effect the change we want to see in the country.

Peace!
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Femeto: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ademola47:

grin How much him pay you? You no deserve one kobo.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by FuckDModz: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Only Ibadan people will vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party / Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow / Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.