Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Do You Know That You Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know That You Are In Love (469 Views)

9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know That You Are In Love by YourBestWriter: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Like, how do love feel like?

How do two people actually agree that they are in love?

I haven't felt that before. Okay I've seen beautiful people, but it's all the beauty and maybe the sexual attraction but nothing more.

I don't really understand how to love.

Can someone help please. Am approaching my 30 years on planet Earth.
Re: How Do You Know That You Are In Love by SurvivorM(f): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
1) Your heart skip a beat when you see the person.
2) You get jealous when you see him with another girl.
3)When you think of the future, he is always included.
4)The Sex is amazing, mind blowing.
5)When you think of something bad happening to him, you feel you can't breath.

6)You feel so much empathy towards him that if he is sad, you are sad too and try everything to make him happy.
7)You want to protect him

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That You Are In Love by richeeyo(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Iuf you see girl wa dey feed you pussy like oxygen, you go think say you dey in love
Re: How Do You Know That You Are In Love by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Is an in-built something, I don't know how to explain it. grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know That You Are In Love by YourBestWriter: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
SurvivorM:
1) Your heart skip a beat when you see the person.
2) You get jealous when you see him with another girl.
3)When you think of the future, he is always included.
4)The Sex is amazing, mind blowing.
5)When you think of something bad happening to him, you feel you can't breath.

6)You feel so much empathy towards him that if he is sad, you are sad too and try everything to make him happy.
7)You want to protect him

That means I have never been in love all my life. It's good to know. Thank you.
Re: How Do You Know That You Are In Love by DhanBaba(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
2KOBO MAN �

You are in love when your can't stop thinking of a person

You are in love when most of your attention are absorbed by someone

You are in love when you start looking out for someone,

You are in love when your heart feels good when the person is around

You will also know when you are in love when you are not mard

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That You Are In Love by vistarDex: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
I don't think what majority of us see as love is actually it, if for one thing affection for someone is categories into, three groups Affection, infatuation and love. Attraction is actually what you see, that's why when a guy walk toward a girl for the first time, opening is mouth to profess love, just lady have to be careful, because such guy is just interested in her body. But for infatuation it's how you feel, in your eyes the person can do no wrong, he/she is perfect. while lastly love is what you know, you have been friend with the person for a while you know what he or she likes and dislike, and you believe they is a possibility for a relationship to happen and you can make it's work. sorry for the long tapo and if they is a grammatical error.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know That You Are In Love by Blunttruth: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
richeeyo:
Iuf you see girl wa dey feed you pussy like oxygen, you go think say you dey in love
That's not love
Re: How Do You Know That You Are In Love by Blunttruth: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
YourBestWriter:
Like, how do love feel like?

How do two people actually agree that they are in love?

I haven't felt that before. Okay I've seen beautiful people, but it's all the beauty and maybe the sexual attraction but nothing more.

I don't really understand how to love.

Can someone help please. Am approaching my 30 years on planet Earth.
When you see the person as the only person you can be with and you can't imagine being with anyone else

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is This True? / 3 Reasons Why You Don't Have A Girlfriend / Women At 23: If He’s Not Dark, Tall, And Earns Over 500k Monthly, I Don’t Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.