Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) (89044 Views)

Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky / Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
arthurwillia:
Vanity all is vanity

Omo poverty sef na vanity. Choose your vanity!
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by arthurwillia(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Miroslavv:

Omo poverty sef na vanity. Choose your vanity!
k
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Angelicqueen(f): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin
Sweetplum:
This one wey do face like melted cake.
Like daughter like father, both looking like cat.
If Putin n his empire no destroy in his eyes make I baff naked.
All his lab rats here, gather here for a lesson.
I want to lecture all of you one by one. Make sure you v brain & type correct english or just port to pidgin if your diction is faulty.
I ll also educate you on how to generate cash instead of wasting away here defending a demon. Cos it's better to support Buhari & his APshits so that you can earn at leat N2K once a while like local Olosho than to support Putin & his terror.
I m ready to attack all of you spiritually!
Just come & collect!
E mu ori wa!
Aturu anuofi ekuke!
Danbanza damboroba kwa!
I ll attack you in wazobia!

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Pharmboy24: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
I want to lecture all of you one by one. Make sure you v brain & type correct english or just port to pidgin if your diction is faulty.
I ll also educate you on how to generate cash instead of wasting away here defending a demon. Cos it's better to support Buhari & his APshits so that you can earn at leat N2K once a while like local Olosho than to support Putin & his terror.
Just come & collect!
E mu ori wa!
Aturu anuofi ekuke!
Danbanza damboroba kwa!
Psychopath you need serious brain surgery
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Pharmboy24:

Psychopath you need serious brain surgery
You are suffering from melancholy and general disability of the mind.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
donnam:
Putin is now the most popular man in the world

Infamous
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Pharmboy24: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=Sweetplum post=111801776]You are suffering from melancholy and general disability of the
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by T0BY(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Still searching for a fvck to give... Failed!.. fvck not given#
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Svlla: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
Just come & collect!
E mu ori wa!
Aturu anuofi ekuke!
Danbanza damboroba kwa!

E sure me say you go baff naked grin
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by gonkin(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
EkperemoEgbabi:

That camel toe in the bikini picture though tongue

Oboy me sef zoom am to look well. They sure know how to keep a well calibrated abdomen
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Godismighty: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by gonkin(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
joetem:
why is she so ugly?
because she carry her papa face

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by nedekid: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Russia is just a advanced Nigeria

Few fvcking rich people and poor masses.

Hmm, go on YouTube and see videos of Russia, it's people and quality of life. It will surprise you to note London, Paris etc are less developed than Moscow.
Forget the western propaganda.
Putin na thief, yet he was able to run a properly planed economy with very low debt, both local and foreign. Infact Russia has one of the lowest debt to gdp ratio worldwide.
Putin na thief but he grew a foreign reserve of over $600b despite low oil prices, while Nigeria is struggling with $30 billion reserve.
Putin na thief, yet the rouble gains despite sanctions while Nigeria naira looses value despite high oil prices.
No be juju be that?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/2-russia-relaxes-rules-foreign-190749857.html

Meanwhile Zenith bank reduced card spending to $20 a month undecided

2 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2022

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
chronique:
Na for Nairaland you go begin hear say everybody girlfriend fine pass Putin children but for real life, most of them get babes wey resemble Iya osorunga. Take Nairalanders serious at your own peril. cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Pharmboy24:

I m sorry for my family because they just wasted a sperm. I m only an inch behind rat in thinking ..
Your case is finished!
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by olas24u(f): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fake news
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by YeyeGbami: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lakside1955:

But your babe no live luxury lifestyle

Trenches babe cheesy
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by bakar007: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: The Sun
Biden Son is a fraudster, who was drop from the US Marine over drug abuse , slept with his brother's wife , involved in running secret bio weapon lab in Ukraine, running so many illegal deal bypassing US sanctions through the backdoor for his own pocket , now's let discuss. There re facts .

2 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
donnam:
Putin is now the most popular man in the world

Notorious not popular.

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by boxypane(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
And so? An her fault say war deg happen?
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
nedekid:

Hmm, go on YouTube and see videos of Russia, it's people and quality of life. It will surprise you to note London, Paris etc are less developed than Moscow.
Forget the western propaganda.
Putin na thief, yet he was able to run a properly planed economy with very low debt, both local and foreign. Infact Russia has one of the lowest debt to gdp ratio worldwide.
Putin na thief but he grew a foreign reserve of over $600b despite low oil prices, while Nigeria is struggling with $30 billion reserve.
Putin na thief, yet the rouble gains despite sanctions while Nigeria naira looses value despite high oil prices.
No be juju be that?
My man! Nice reminder to all the gasbags in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by oz4real83(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
excomarow:

Then what will you day about Regina n Ned
Regina married Ned because of money, that was the last thing I said in my statement. Ned was smart enough to use her to swear in their shrine to ensure she doesn't cheat or run away from the union grin. Realising the situation, Regina decided on getting the maximum enjoyment that money can afford while still in the marriage. grin
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by EmmaLege: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
oz4real83:
The daughters no just fine at all, this is waste of money, who don fine, don fine. Anybody that dates or marries babes like these ones did so because of money and powerundecided

Shey the father fine atall? grin

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by oz4real83(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
EmmaLege:

Shey the father fine atall? grin
Putin no fine at all, just like father, like daughters. I suspect the wife to also be like them because if she had some beauty, her own genes would have had some impact on her girls, no matter how small grin grin

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by od501: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: The Sun

This thing no reach wetin all these children of Nigerian politicians spends nah... especially all these northern politicians.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Marpol2021(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ride on sir,more ororo on thy heaf
Uprightness100 p weost=111799805:
Exquisite, beautiful and cozy edifice.

Beautiful as it is, it is thrash to streets of Gold and Mansions that GOD ALMIGHTY has built for all who will make Heaven.

Nothing on Earth is comparable to what JESUS Christ has in store for all who make it to Heaven.

[b][/b].

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by fotadmowmend(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Western propaganda
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lakside1955:

But your babe no live luxury lifestyle
No mind am. See as babe body b like dummy...@bikini pics.

Obiam n'ahu!
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Ebuka78: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
Just come & collect!
E mu ori wa!
Aturu anuofi ekuke!
Danbanza damboroba kwa!

She has not done anything wrong to you, yet you are attacking her. It's so unfair.

Social media has turned millions of people into beasts.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
sapientia:
Living the life while Putin Fan bots are wallowing in poverty

I don’t think anyone who have everything going for them can call for war

It takes only a frustrated wretched clown to wish that Putin starts a nuclear war

Anytime I see someone wishing for it, I always imagine how messed up their life have to be for them to be suicidal
looooooooooool yen yen yen yen talk if the war dey pain you well well carry gun go fight.... So u expect the president's daughter to live in poverty?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.