Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) (89079 Views)

Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky / Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by richeeyo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
pictures of your baby or you won't go to heaven
[center][/center] grin grin ;Dwhich one be heaven matter, na you be heaven manager grin
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Techguy96(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jondelng:
Public stealing is not just a Nigerian thing
There's a probability that Putin might be the richest man in the world with over $600 dollars.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
I learnt Putin is worth over $200b the man must definitely be the most corrupt president on this planet.

2 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by mikywonder(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are suffering from melancholy and general disability of the mind.
You this slowpoke that can't quote properly.

Mumu
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Alohaa: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
richeeyo:
Upon all the money, my babe fine pass am
Make your babe give you penthouse nau
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by godofuck231: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2022
That was how they pictured Gaddafis rape chamber and torture chamber which turned out to be something else unrelated to him
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by richeeyo(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2022
Alohaa:

Make your babe give you penthouse nau
Putin daughter don give you abi

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2022
See as e easy to yahoo people... Western media dey yahoo yahoo una by showing una picture of inside a random house and say na putin son house just because they want to rile una... most importantly they want to yahoo russian citizens against putin.

When I tell people say westerners are masters of yahoo una think say ma beer palour talk... dem even yahoo Nigeria that whenever buhari get headache I'm go run go London go spend millions of dollars...lol

sapientia:
Living the life while Putin Fan bots are wallowing in poverty

I don’t think anyone who have everything going for them can call for war

It takes only a frustrated wretched clown to wish that Putin starts a nuclear war

Anytime I see someone wishing for it, I always imagine how messed up their life have to be for them to be suicidal

3 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by roGF22(m): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2022
See d mouth like her papa own!!...next person to be sanctioned sad

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by pargelenis(m): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2022
What a gorgeous looking lady … kiss
Putin should next please invade and rescue Naija.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by bepositive11: 2:08am On Apr 10, 2022
It's a developing nation thing. You see how many Nigerians here are supporting Putin? Those people love corrupt leaders and vote them into power. They are part of the problem. They cannot recognize and vote for good leaders

Jondelng:
Public stealing is not just a Nigerian thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by bepositive11: 2:11am On Apr 10, 2022
Seriously. As long as he's not the one getting killed, he doesn't care

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Imagine

Then he dey send people children, father, brothers to war front

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 10, 2022
donnam:
Please

Dear NairaLander reading this post right now it's (1.am ). I am appealing to you With all sincerity and i am on my knees pleading, please hear my cries I am in distress right now. Things have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and sick and they are crying all the time, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and drinking water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' please. 06 280 924 60 Gtb. I pray as you extend a hand to us may you never lack anything in life.

I am still on my knees pleading, someone please help me.
Stop spamming this forum with this rubbish.

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by bepositive11: 2:18am On Apr 10, 2022
No now. Keep voting corrupt politicians into power. Keep voting dictators into power. Keep supporting corrupt politicians and dictators in other countries. Nonsense

You're seeing evidence with your two eyes that Putin splurges public money to live a luxurious life but you're still in denial. Continue

If his daughters live like this, how is Putin living? Mind you, the average Russian is poorer than the average Indian!

All these problems in Nigeria, people like you are the problem. Voting useless people into power. You people cannot recognize good leaders at all

Kimjongun:
How about they show us the details of how other western leaders' children live too.
The west is becoming desperate and childish, in their pursuit of embarrassing Russia, they are instead embarrassing themselves and showing the whole world how untrustworthy they are.

2 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Kimjongun: 2:57am On Apr 10, 2022
bepositive11:
No now. Keep voting corrupt politicians into power. Keep voting dictators into power. Keep supporting corrupt politicians and dictators in other countries. Nonsense

You're seeing evidence with your two eyes that Putin splurges public money to live a luxurious life but you're still in denial. Continue

If his daughters live like this, how is Putin living? Mind you, the average Russian is poorer than the average Indian!

All these problems in Nigeria, people like you are the problem. Voting useless people into power. You people cannot recognize good leaders at all

Mr Democracy, it's not your place to call a leader of another country a dictator, if the citizens of such country doesn't see a problem dictating to them.
I repeat have they shown you how the children of the so called democratic leaders and their associates live?
China is a dictator too right?
Last time I checked the livelihood of the people living under these dictator far better than the livelihood of the people living under most democratic government.

3 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Bifwoli: 3:12am On Apr 10, 2022
almsofgold:
Believe the UK sun magazine at your peril grin
The Sun Magazine hasn't lied as much as Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by toprealman: 3:55am On Apr 10, 2022
oz4real83:
The daughters no just fine at all, this is waste of money, who don fine, don fine. Anybody that dates or marries babes like these ones did so because of money and powerundecided
What if she is humble, kind, reserved, hardworking, doesn’t nag, not a control freak, forgiving, your cheerleader, respectful and genuinely loves you?
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by useni1: 4:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Ugosample:

Well said

This is very shameful behaviour
So you repented and became anti-america? I will send you money before the week runs out. You must continue being of good behavior
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by alcaptainero: 4:52am On Apr 10, 2022
hands will touch you soon. continue editing for fraudsters
Vvfszzssss:
K
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:06am On Apr 10, 2022
ignis:
Buhari is the low grade version of Putin

But Buhari's children fine sha
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by oz4real83(m): 5:19am On Apr 10, 2022
toprealman:

What if she is humble, kind, reserved, hardworking, doesn’t nag, not a control freak, forgiving, your cheerleader, respectful and genuinely loves you?
you can't find those traits you mentioned in the last part of your statement in anybody that have Vladimir Putin's genes, they don't go together. A Vladimir putin's child will be strong-willed, highly opinionated, courageous, proud, corrupt and all the traits you will find in the father. They can't stay under a man because they will want a man to swap his roles with theirs, which means the man taking over the roles of a wife, while they take over that of the husband. None of them is currently married.

3 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Fly2London3Baba: 6:15am On Apr 10, 2022
Money is good. God punish poverty.
I am happy for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xxH-F9pgvA
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2022
sapientia:
Living the life while Putin Fan bots are wallowing in poverty

I don’t think anyone who have everything going for them can call for war

It takes only a frustrated wretched clown to wish that Putin starts a nuclear war

Anytime I see someone wishing for it, I always imagine how messed up their life have to be for them to be suicidal
Some people just have an extreme level of curiosity.
for some people, if it's not thrilling then it's not fun.
It has nothing to do with being wretched.
Some people are born warmongers.
But the reality is that when it starts, it won't be all fun and glory like they are thinking it would be.

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:37am On Apr 10, 2022
bizzibodi:
Where did Putin & his daughters gets all those wealth from?communism is a scam!
and democracy no be scam, abi?
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2022
richeeyo:
Upon all the money, my babe fine pass am
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by TeddBundy: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2022
oz4real83:
The daughters no just fine at all, this is waste of money, who don fine, don fine. Anybody that dates or marries babes like these ones did so because of money and powerundecided
She can do surgery to become fine
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebuka78:

She has not done anything wrong to you, yet you are attacking her. It's so unfair.

Social media has turned millions of people into beasts.
Just like Putin.

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2022
mikywonder:

I m a mumu
Certified!
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by bepositive11: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2022
Lol. You don't know what you're talking about

Do you think people have the power to vote out dictators? Do you think dictators care about whether people want them in power or not?

You can even find cctv footage of election fraud that happened in Russia on YouTube. Not to mention, the Russian journalists who have been killed for going against the government. Many Russians don't even know what's really happening in Ukraine because all news media is controlled by the state and flooded with propaganda

That is the kind of person Nairalanders like you are supporting. Why would people like you not continue to elect such leaders for Nigeria?

As for China, I don't even know where to start

Kimjongun:

Mr Democracy, it's not your place to call a leader of another country a dictator, if the citizens of such country doesn't see a problem dictating to them.
I repeat have they shown you how the children of the so called democratic leaders and their associates live?
China is a dictator too right?
Last time I checked the livelihood of the people living under these dictator far better than the livelihood of the people living under most democratic government.

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Johel(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: The Sun

Bias, sentimental and judgmental post...what's your business with Putin's family?

..You calling him different names and labelling him in somewhat way doesn't change the man that he is..

Russia is a great progressive country,and it shows that Putin is a man that fights for the good of his people,

Have you ever fought for what you love before in your life??...

Dey put nose for Wetin no concern you..why not Dig Ukrainian President,or doesn't he have family too?.

Or do you expect billionaires to live life of the low?

What do you sought to achieve in this your post?
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by TheGift: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2022
Soo much money, no taste. Even I , without Her kind of wealth, have a tastier looking living room than Hers. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.