Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) (89086 Views)

Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky / Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Craftmonkey19:

I'm not surprised at her ugliness

And pettiness too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
sapientia:
Living the life while Putin Fan bots are wallowing in poverty

I don’t think anyone who have everything going for them can call for war

It takes only a frustrated wretched clown to wish that Putin starts a nuclear war

Anytime I see someone wishing for it, I always imagine how messed up their life have to be for them to be suicidal

Bad belle, which country's president's children are in poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by hammer567: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
IF HER FATHER STAYS AT KREMLIN HERE, WHERE DO YOU LOGICALLY EXPECT HIS DAUGHTER TO STAY?

IN THE BUSH OR CAVE?

ALL THIS SENSELESS WESTERN PROPAGANDA IS TARGETED AT POOR ILLITERATE AFRICANS, WITH NO BRAIN

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Focusmind: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Russia is just a advanced Nigeria

Few fvcking rich people and poor masses.

Nothing comes close to Nigeria abeg.

Eastern European countries are very corrupt but you hardly see it as the government try to develop their country to look like other countries in Europe. Ukraine , Bulgaria, Serbia, Russia and Romania are all classified as very corrupt based on the European standards. Official corruption is one of the factors holding EU from commencing Ascension talks with Ukraine to becoming a member. Ukraine is equally seen as very corrupt. Forget the war going on. For some of their citizens, it is now opportunity to japa to EU countries. Just imagin, just after 3 months of war, more than 4m people have left Ukraine, including people living in areas that are far off the war zone

One thing about Europeans is that no matter how corrupt the government is, provision of basic amenities is taken for granted. Infrastructure and other basic necessities must be taken care of unlike the kind of greed and corruption we have in Nigeria and Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Yankee101: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hell is big
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Hezmatosky: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Woooow see roro cheesy
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
LOVEGINO:
be consoling yasef my guy grin
Don't mind the poor african monkey. grin

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by PericomaNwankwo: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
oz4real83:
The daughters no just fine at all, this is waste of money, who don fine, don fine. Anybody that dates or marries babes like these ones did so because of money and powerundecided

?
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Worlddaddybongo: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
See as she WORWOR with her vampire teeth �
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Russia is just a advanced Nigeria

Few fvcking rich people and poor masses.

Same thing in Africa and naigeria.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Awesometouch1: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
ignis:
Buhari is the low grade version of Putin
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Money good wallahi

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Humans are overrated.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
sapientia:

It takes only a frustrated wretched clown to wish that Putin starts a nuclear war

Anytime I see someone wishing for it, I always imagine how messed up their life have to be for them to be suicidal
The Ukrainians and the Russians are still living far better lives than naigerians even in the midst of war.

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by mikywonder(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=Sweetplum post=111799898]This one wey do face like melted cake.
Like daughter like father, both looking like cat.
If Putin n his empire no destroy in his eyes make I baff naked.
All his lab rats here, gather here for a lesson.
I want to lecture all of you one by one. Make sure you v brain & type correct english or just port to pidgin if your diction is faulty.
I ll also educate you on how to generate cash instead of wasting away here defending a demon. Cos it's better to support Buhari & his APshits so that you can earn at leat N2K once a while like local Olosho than to support Putin & his terror.
I m ready to attack all of you spiritually!
Just come & collect!
E mu ori wa!
Aturu anuofi ekuke!
Danbanza damboroba kwa!

Why are u pained like dis grin grin
He steal ur papa money grin cheesy
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Thebig4: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Poor men shouting vanity upon vanity, oga go and make money.and stop shouting vanity upon vanity.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
mikywonder:
You are suffering from melancholy and general disability of the mind.
You this slowpoke that can't quote properly.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Focusmind:

Nothing comes close to Nigeria abeg.

Eastern European countries are very corrupt but you hardly see it as the government try to develop their country to look like other countries in Europe. Ukraine , Bulgaria, Serbia, Russia and Romania are all classified as very corrupt based on the European standards. Official corruption is one of the factors holding EU from commencing Ascension talks with Ukraine to becoming a member. Ukraine is equally seen as very corrupt. Forget the war going on. For some of their citizens, it is now opportunity to japa to EU countries. Just imagin, just after 3 months of war, more than 4m people have left Ukraine, including people living in areas that are far off the war zone

One thing about Europeans is that no matter how corrupt the government is, provision of basic amenities is taken for granted. Infrastructure and other basic necessities must be taken care of unlike the kind of greed and corruption we have in Nigeria and Africa.
you v brain. Take N2K to buy suya.

2 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
TheWolfen:

And pettiness too cheesy
She is young and rich she is allowed to be petty, it's not like she is worried about were her next food will come from. Or hkw she eat rats or snakes for dinner.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Where did Putin & his daughters gets all those wealth from?communism is a scam!

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Lightorder: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
sapientia:

those calling for war have no possessions to lose. Poverty is terrible . A poverty oriented mind is very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Propaganda.
Girl wey her suit arm buttons no complete. Her suit is missing one button, Na her go con get that kind penthouse. Another western propaganda.
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Honestfrend: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
chronique:
Na for Nairaland you go begin hear say everybody girlfriend fine pass Putin children but for real life, most of them get babes wey resemble Iya osorunga. Take Nairalanders serious at your own peril. cheesy grin

Off mic... grin grin
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
She is a beautiful girl, God bless Putin family
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by joetem(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
why is she so ugly?

1 Like

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by chronique(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Honestfrend:

Off mic... grin grin

Lol. Tell them make dem post pictures now, you go begin see some mgbekeish/orangutan looking kind of things wey done use carol white take finish their skin.

3 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Craftmonkey19: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
TheWolfen:

And pettiness too cheesy
Anyway, the beautiful ones are not yet born

2 Likes

Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by excomarow(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
oz4real83:
The daughters no just fine at all, this is waste of money, who don fine, don fine. Anybody that dates or marries babes like these ones did so because of money and powerundecided

Then what will you day about Regina n Ned
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
See as she resemble her papa
Re: Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
OP...can I have her contact?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.