Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? (1156 Views)

Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / We Lost A Deary Nairalander (so Sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by AsiwajuJagaban: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
You all know who I'm talking about
Could it be personal experience or daddy issues
Let's talk and find a way to help her?

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Iniobong34: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
I think she needs a serious deliverance but wait oh na gossip i don dey do so ho grin
Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na wa ooo undecided
That one na her business. undecided
Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Premiumwriter: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wanted to create this same thread this evening but you did it before me.

Like you wake up everyday and search Google for "new rape stories in Nigeria" and then create thread on it?

If anything you are obsessed with it or probably have secret fantasies about it like Righteousness has for wars.

It's appalling and pathetic to even think about it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
She probably may have suffered rape or knows someone who did.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Premiumwriter: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
ChemicalReaction:
She probably may have suffered rape or knows someone who did.
does searching Google for "rape stories in Nigeria" solve the issue?

Do all rape victims do that?

It's probably a secret fantasy which she can't believe she's having so she turned it around and cover it with hate.

No rape victim or sympathizer will be comfortable actively searching for and reading other rape stories and even creating a thread about it twice or thrice a day.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Classickj(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ask saphiere

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na psycho

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Ocholu: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmm. Someone should quote me please. If the owner of the sub comments. Thanks.
Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Johnny147147: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
AsiwajuJagaban:

Saphiere dem drag ur hair for this side o. Come quick before dem dey drag ur soul from ur flesh. But sincerely, u need help saphiere

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
AsiwajuJagaban:

Rape is a serious problem in a place like Nigeria. Just because you have never been personally touched by it does not mean should go around looking for ways to belittle those who may have and speak out about and against it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Op, Cant say! But in trying to demonize Nigerian men, she is painting us and even our nation Nigeria Black before foreigners who may be following nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Op, Cant say! But in trying to demonize Nigerian men, she is painting us and even our nation Nigeria Black before foreigners who may be following nairaland!
She demonizes Nigerian men by posting actual reports of rapes carried out by Nigerian men? undecided

Do you process your thoughts at all before you hit the submit button? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
She demonizes Nigerian men by posting actual reports of rapes carried out by Nigerian men? undecided

Do you process your thoughts at all before you hit the submit button? undecided
Goan sleep pls! You re renowned for marathon, blind alley arguments!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Goan sleep pls! You re renowned for marathon, blind alley arguments!
Of course to blind folks like you, commonsense appears foolish. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Qatar2022: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
It's only that sapphire biitch that's cursed , she's obsessed with men

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Afrobasic(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Wanted to create this same thread this evening but you did it before me.

Like you wake up everyday and search Google for "new rape stories in Nigeria" and then create thread on it?

If anything you are obsessed with it or probably have secret fantasies about it like Righteousness has for wars.

It's appalling and pathetic to even think about it.

Lol she must be some weirdo of some sort.

@ bolded, that Righteousness guy is a big clown grin

Sick sick people undecided
Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Sureplug123(m): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
If she wants to share the bad experiences on social media then she can't blame the whole male gender for her bad time. she should remember the guy who brought her into this world i.e. her father is/was also a male. But I suspect he abandoned them. She's sad and lonely. Check her signature

5 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sureplug123:
If she wants to share the bad experiences on social media then she can't blame the whole male gender for her bad time. she should remember the guy who brought her into this world i.e. her father is/was also a male. But I suspect he abandoned them. She's sad and lonely. Check her signature
So you don't know that that are also fathers out there who rape their own kids ? undecided

I mean what exactly is your point? Are you somehow of the mind that since not all Nigerian men are Rapists therefore Saphiere should stop obsessing about rape - speaking out against rape and for the victims? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Sureplug123(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you don't know that that are also fathers out there who rape their own kids ? undecided

I mean what exactly is your point? Are you somehow of the mind that since not all Nigerian men are Rapists therefore Saphiere should stop obsessing about rape - speaking out against rape and for the victims? undecided
why did you ignore the lines before? My point is, you, being foolish, does not mean everyone is foolish. Speaking up against rape? Same dimwit that said a man cannot be raped? You should bury your head in the sands of shame

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by EmzyT: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sureplug123:
why did you ignore the lines before? My point is, you, being foolish, does not mean everyone is foolish. Speaking up against rape? Same dimwit that said a man cannot be raped? You should bury your head in the sands of shame
All you are doing here is rambling meaninglessly. undecided

Again....So you don't know that that are also fathers out there who rape their own kids ? undecided

So what if she doesn't believe men cannot be raped? Does her somehow negate her concern for female rape victims or something? Or are you reacting her simply because of the one thread you saw earlier on Frontpage? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Premiumwriter: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:

you think she is speaking out against rape?

Like seriously, you think that's what she's doing?

This is like you saying righteousness is speaking out against war

Or TheGidRedpiller is speaking against redpill.

Simply searching Google for rape news, reposting the news and then shouting all men are rapist is not speaking against rape.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Sureplug123(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Again....So you don't know that that are also fathers out there who rape their own kids ? undecided

So what if she doesn't believe men cannot be raped? Does her somehow negate her concern for female rape victims or something? Or are you reacting her simply because of the one thread you saw earlier on Frontpage? undecided
you're just seeking attention.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by kkins25(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2022
Premiumwriter:
does searching Google for "rape stories in Nigeria" solve the issue?

Do all rape victims do that?

It's probably a secret fantasy which she can't believe she's having so she turned it around and cover it with hate.

No rape victim or sympathizer will be comfortable actively searching for and reading other rape stories and even creating a thread about it twice or thrice a day.
I don't think sapphire is wierd. Plus, Haven't you seen cases were rape victims become the champions of rape investigation and humman trafficking. it happens.
Infact, a little percentage of victims become damahed that they also become rapist. Psychology i believe is a field we need more nd more people to venture in.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you think she is speaking out against rape?Like seriously, you think that's what she's doing?

This is like you saying righteousness is speaking out against war Or TheGidRedpiller is speaking against redpill.

Simply searching Google for rape news, reposting the news and then shouting all men are rapist is not speaking against rape.
I don't think she is. I know she is because if you look around all of nairaland.... if you can ever take your eyes off yourself for a bit.... she happens to be one of only a handful of individuals here on nairaland who consistently speaks up about the rape culture in Nigeria, something we all know to be real and not imagined. undecided

▪︎ Righteousness doesn't speak out against war, but celebrates it by suggesting it is all part of his god's plan.
▪︎ the Redpill boy speaks out against women. Infact he glorifies those who would assault and maltreat women any chance he gets. He masks his hate and insecurity with calls to recruit other boys like him into the same pit he finds himself in.
▪︎ Sapphire, as bitter as she seems about men in general, obsesses about rape against women in Nigeria carried out by many of those same men. She speaks out consistently about this issue as regularly as she blames men for it too.

By searching out Google articles, regularly mind you, to bring the cases of the victims in to our focus daily I exactly what it means to speak out on behalf of rape victims. It isn't about writing of long-winded OPS that we scroll past once in a while or discussing only cases that succeed in breaking the internet. What she is doing is helping keep the issue of female rape on the minds of nairalanders, something that in 2022, we ought to be seriously pondering since the vast majority of Rapists still never see the insides of a prison cell this as the victims live scarred and afraid the rest of their lives. undecided

So if you want to, you can do better than her. But suggesting she be stopped is akin to siding with Rapists in this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Sureplug123:
you're just seeking attention.
Abeg Waka pass ojare! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Ffolksy: 12:23am On Apr 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I think you are processing her posts wrongly. Her intention is not solely about the rape, but merely looking for justifications to proof some funny assertion about all men being evil. That has been her trend.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by kkins25(m): 12:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't think she is. I know she is because if you look around all of nairaland.... if you can ever take your eyes off yourself for a bit.... she happens to be one of only a handful of individuals here on nairaland who consistently speaks up about the rape culture in Nigeria, something we all know to be real and not imagined. undecided

▪︎ Righteousness doesn't speak out against war, but celebrates it by suggesting it is all part of his god's plan.
▪︎ the Redpill boy speaks out against women. Infact he glorifies those who would assault and maltreat women any chance he gets. He masks his hate and insecurity with calls to recruit other boys like him into the same pit he finds himself in.
▪︎ Sapphire, as bitter as she seems about men in general, obsesses about rape against women in Nigeria carried out by many of those same men. She speaks out consistently about this issue as regularly as she blames men for it too.

By searching out Google articles, regularly mind you, to bring the cases of the victims in to our focus daily I exactly what it means to speak out on behalf of rape victims. It isn't about writing of long-winded OPS that we scroll past once in a while or discussing only cases that succeed in breaking the internet. What she is doing is helping keep the issue of female rape on the minds of nairalanders, something that in 2022, we ought to be seriously pondering since the vast majority of Rapists still never see the insides of a prison cell this as the victims live scarred and afraid the rest of their lives. undecided

So if you want to, you can do better than her. But suggesting she be stopped is akin to siding with Rapists in this. undecided
people underestimate the overwhelming number of rape going on every day in this country and aeound the world.

Infact we need police that are specialized in rape. Huma trafficking is taking place in Nigeria unchecked.. Sometimes when i read those things it pisses me off. since I'm helpless about it, i avoid them.. If i wore sapphire's shoes, by now i would have ran mad already! or worse, become rapist hunting vigilante.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Kobojunkie: 12:47am On Apr 10, 2022
Ffolksy:
I think you are processing her posts wrongly. Her intention is not solely about the rape, but merely looking for justifications to proof some funny assertion about all men being evil. That has been her trend.
She's merely looking for justification for her bitterness against men by focusing almost entirely on rape cases? Is rape the only subject anyone seeking justification against Nigerian men would focus on? undecided

If say this na exam for psychology 101 class, you know say you go don fail am be that? undecided

This gal harbors serious bitterness against Nigerian men it seems and almost always she focuses in on the rape culture in Nigeria, what does that tell you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Kobojunkie: 12:52am On Apr 10, 2022
kkins25:
people underestimate the overwhelming number of rape going on every day in this country and aeound the world.

Infact we need police that are specialized in rape. Huma trafficking is taking place in Nigeria unchecked.. Sometimes when i read those things it pisses me off. since I'm helpless about it, i avoid them.. If i wore sapphire's shoes, by now i would have ran mad already! or worse, become rapist hunting vigilante.
I confess I too avoid them often because, like you, I feel helpless about so much of what is seen as a norm in Nigeria to this day. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape? by Dshocker(m): 3:17am On Apr 10, 2022
AsiwajuJagaban:

Na lack of man in her life,make her dey para,e fit be say no man don tell her hi since dem born her,hence her aggression towards the opposite sex.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Mistakenly Flaunt Her Private Engine While Dancing / Sucking Dick In A Local Bar / Share Your Experience When You Were in House of kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.