Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Jesus Is Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Alive (1848 Views)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Prophet Ireti Ajanaku Is Alive / Proof That Jesus Is Alive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Alive by doyenn(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2007
Can anyone here pls tell us with proof that Jesus Christ actually died because there is no book or verse that reveal this even the bible does not confirm it.What God said is that he confused those people about Jesus christ that he lift him up and the Q'uran also support it.Jesus christ is alive and this is while we are all expecting him.Had it been e's dead,hewld not have the opportunity of coming back to life.He's somewhere and not dead.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by babs787(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2007
Insert Quote
Can anyone here please tell us with proof that Jesus Christ actually died because there is no book or verse that reveal this even the bible does not confirm it.What God said is that he confused those people about Jesus christ that he lift him up and the Q'uran also support it.Jesus christ is alive and this is while we are all expecting him.Had it been e's dead,hewld not have the opportunity of coming back to life.He's somewhere and not dead.

Be prepared for many verses in the bible supporting his : crucifixion, cruci-fiction, crurifragium, tying to a stake etc. I hold on for answers from the other side.

Cheers.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by PTH(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2007
lol what a complete piece of hogwash.

doyenn:

Can anyone here please tell us with proof that Jesus Christ actually died because there is no book or verse that reveal this even the bible does not confirm it.

Really? Not even the books of Isaiah, mathew, mark, luke, John, acts, romans just to mention but a few?

doyenn:

What God said is that he confused those people about Jesus christ that he lift him up

which verses or books support this blasphemy? where and when did God say so or is this not one more of the lies and propaganda spread in the mosque?

doyenn:

and the Q'uran also support it.

the quran will support anything that disparages the Lord Jesus Christ. For His mere existence alone is an indictment on the fraud that islam is.

doyenn:

Jesus christ is alive

hallelujah! we all know this.

doyenn:

and this is while we are all expecting him.

even muslims are now "expecting" Jesus Christ? grin grin wonders shall never end.

doyenn:

Had it been e's dead,hewld not have the opportunity of coming back to life.

There is something called resurrection dear. That neither mohammed nor allah could do this does not delegitimize it.

doyenn:

He's somewhere and not dead.

yep, He's in heaven preparing a place for us. wink
Re: Jesus Is Alive by babs787(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2007
lol what a complete piece of hogwash.

Really?

Really? Not even the books of Isaiah, mathew, mark, luke, John, acts, romans just to mention but a few?

You may have a look at this link

http://www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com/exhibitC.htm

We will continue with the rest as we proceed.

which verses or books support this blasphemy? where and when did God say so or is this not one more of the lies and propaganda spread in the mosque?

You are very funny. Please give me facts and evidence on the crucifiction and resurrectiion of Jesus. We will know if he was tied to a stake, crucified, crucifixed etc.

the quran will support anything that disparages the Lord Jesus Christ. For His mere existence alone is an indictment on the fraud that islam is.

Here you are again. You will always come up with your trademark claiming that muslims are deriding Jesus anytime truth is being exposed about the crucifixion and resurrection.

hallelujah! we all know this.

Yes brother. cheesy cheesy

even muslims are now "expecting" Jesus Christ? wonders shall never end.

Muslim are not just expecting him, they know that his coming will be the sign of the hour. But he will not come as you have been preaching and not even with those pictures you have been portraying.

You may go to this link to know more about his coming.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-41732.0.html

There is something called resurrection dear. That neither mohammed nor allah could do this does not delegitimize it.

Did he die let alone resurrecting?

yes, He's in heaven preparing a place for us.

How many of you? Are you a jew?

Jesus did not disdain to serve God. He will be asked on that day if he had told you to take him and his mother as gods beside HIM.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by PTH(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2007
babs787:

You may have a look at this link

http://www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com/exhibitC.htm

another muslim propaganda site eh. No thanks. Is it possible that you can enunciate your points clearly with references from the hadith and quran without the need to reference sites that are obviously biased? I could as well send u to several pro-christian sites too.
Seems islam cant really stand on its own two legs but needs to constantly refute christianity to survive.

babs787:

You are very funny. Please give me facts and evidence on the crucifiction and resurrectiion of Jesus. We will know if he was tied to a stake, crucified, crucifixed etc.

lol u are still at ur games. YOU and not me came up with the laughably ridiculous idea that Christ was not curcified, rather than prove it you go on asking me to provide "facts and evidence". Why dont you come up with the "facts and evidence" that led you to make such a fantastic statement in the first place and pls no websites!

babs787:

Here you are again. You will always come up with your trademark claiming that muslims are deriding Jesus anytime truth is being exposed about the crucifixion and resurrection.

what truth have u exposed? I'm waiting

babs787:

Muslim are not just expecting him, they know that his coming will be the sign of the hour. But he will not come as you have been preaching and not even with those pictures you have been portraying.

this is even worse than the continual muslim blasphemy. Seems muslims are a confused lot, first they claim to be expecting the arival of the 12th maadi, now it is Jesus they are also expecting? When did u all suddenly start expecting Christ and in what form is He coming and who is He appearing to?
What is the sign of the hour? When did this find its way into islamic lexicon?

Where in the quran and hadith did it ever mention that muslims would also expect Jesus?

babs787:

Did he die let alone resurrecting?

where are your "Facts and evidences"?

babs787:

How many of you? Are you a jew?

He came not only to the jews but also to the gentiles. Timothy was a gentile too.

babs787:

Jesus did not disdain to serve God. He will be asked on that day if he had told you to take him and his mother as gods beside HIM.

that is the islamic lie!
Re: Jesus Is Alive by babs787(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2007
another muslim propaganda site eh. No thanks. Is it possible that you can enunciate your points clearly with references from the hadith and quran without the need to reference sites that are obviously biased? I could as well send u to several pro-christian sites too.
Seems islam can't really stand on its own two legs but needs to constantly refute christianity to survive.

Please do send them. Are sites not supposed to add to knowledge? Why are you denying what cant be denied. If you want to deny the above link, please try to deny some missing verses in other versions but present in KJV.

lol u are still at your games. YOU and not me came up with the laughably ridiculous idea that Christ was not curcified, rather than prove it you go on asking me to provide "facts and evidence". Why don't you come up with the "facts and evidence" that led you to make such a fantastic statement in the first place and please no websites!

My post is in response to your post below

Let me have the verses that supports his crucifiction and resurrection.

what truth have u exposed? I'm waiting

No need of waiting. Do you read post at all? This is what you said and I responded with the above.

This was my response

Quote from: babs787 on Today at 04:28:08 PM

Hope you understood?

this is even worse than the continual muslim blasphemy. Seems muslims are a confused lot, first they claim to be expecting the arival of the 12th maadi, now it is Jesus they are also expecting? When did u all suddenly start expecting Christ and in what form is He coming and who is He appearing to?
What is the sign of the hour? When did this find its way into islamic lexicon?

Where in the quran and hadith did it ever mention that muslims would also expect Jesus?

Your post amuse me. You may go to chapter 3 and chapter 5 to read about Jesus. You are running out of time and I do hope you know that. You cant play games with BABS.

Is Jesus a christian and did he preached christianity? Are the pictures really that of Jesus?

where are your "Facts and evidences"?

I asked a question.

He came not only to the jews but also to the gentiles. Timothy was a gentile too.

Let me have the verses please.

that is the islamic lie!

Is Jesus God?
Re: Jesus Is Alive by PTH(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2007
babs787:

Please do send them. Are sites not supposed to add to knowledge? Why are you denying what can't be denied. If you want to deny the above link, please try to deny some missing verses in other versions but present in KJV.

all your sites add no knowledge but simply perpetuate the lies, contradictions, revisionist history and calculated misrepresentation of facts that has for long been lifeline for islam.

babs787:

Let me have the verses that supports his crucifiction and resurrection.

lol more of ur games. you claim Jesus was not crucified, i ask you to let me know the facts that led you to such blasphemy and u are back asking me to provide verses? grin Keep playing ur roundabout game. It is typical of islam.

babs787:

Your post amuse me. You may go to chapter 3 and chapter 5 to read about Jesus. You are running out of time and I do hope you know that. You can't play games with BABS.

when you came up with ur distortion of the biblical meaning of "works", i brought specific verses that dealt with the salient points to support my argument, all i ask is that you do likewise and stop all these dribbling around with "go and read chapter 3 and 5". who has time to go rummaging through that book of lies?

babs787:

Is Jesus a christian and did he preached christianity? Are the pictures really that of Jesus?

the same old recycled questions. The believers where called Christians BECAUSE THEY ACTED AND TAUGHT LIKE CHRIST. Simple as ABC! No one in the bible built a church and named us all christians. that is the name we all adopt.
And of what relevance are the validity of the pictures of Jesus? Is anyone worshipping them or did we tell u we needed them?

babs787:

Let me have the verses please.

when i have urs. You have failed on at least 4 threads to produce either verses from the quran or bible, rather choosing to produce spurious websites, dribble around issues and lie.

babs787:

Is Jesus God?

i thot there was a thread on this before. Go there and find ur answers.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by timmy7(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2007
@poster
Next time pls do make ur post intelligent, new and not some old recycled rhetorics. Am not even sure you want to hear what any christian will tell u why? Your alfas have given you a mind-set on such issues so, u only wants to be seen here and for crying out loud this same question has been asked before by your cohorts and have figured out that you have been given fresh drilling which you want to proof here, abi?
Re: Jesus Is Alive by pilgrim1(f): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

Be prepared for many verses in the bible supporting his : crucifixion, cruci-fiction, crurifragium, tying to a stake etc. I hold on for answers from the other side.

Yes, I hope that doyenn can prepare himself as you offered.

The topic is a simple one - Jesus Is Alive - but as is typical of Muslims, you'd rather want to bulldoze your way in here and deflect the topic (as your brother doyenn has done). You can also prepare yourself to answer the questions that others put across to you, instead of pretending you didn't see them and decided to scoot off to exile. Nobody set you on this Forum as chief questioner to only ask questions but duck those offered you.

@doyenn,

Can anyone here please tell us with proof that Jesus Christ actually died because there is no book or verse that reveal this even the bible does not confirm it.

This is how you lie to yourself and cause more confusion to your ummah. You try to assert that the Bible has no verse about the death of Jesus Christ (which of course would be denying His resurrection) - simply because the Qur'an does not say so. Where people have asked questions to make you guys think about your fraudulent statements against the Bible, you can't answer - not to mention that up until now, your Muslim apologists can't think through their own Qur'an and answer simple questions.

What God said is that he confused those people about Jesus christ that he lift him up and the Q'uran also support it.

That is what you think; but issues surrounding that assertion have been cleverly avoided by Muslims.

Jesus christ is alive and this is while we are all expecting him.Had it been e's dead,hewld not have the opportunity of coming back to life.He's somewhere and not dead.

Certainly, Jesus IS alive - because He rose from the dead. The resurrection is the affirmation for the hope that He surely will return, because death does not 'prove' the second coming. How do you know you will see Muhammad? Is it because he died? Does Muhammad's death prove that he will meet you on the Day of resurrection?

You see, doyenn, what you're trying to prove is as cacophonic as your trademark drivel on this Forum. Instead of making such assertions and then display your lack of understanding, pass on and try not making people mistake you for what you didn't plan fr yourself initially.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by Dios(f): 12:17am On Aug 12, 2007
Ok, help me out here, because it seems that y'all christians wanna eat your cake and have it.
When someone dies, y'all say he/she's gone to be with your lord. Ok, I thought these people ain't supposed to see the lord until judgement day, "when the dead shall rise" grin Seriously, help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus Is Alive by PTH(m): 1:47am On Aug 12, 2007
Dios:

Ok, help me out here, because it seems that y'all christians want to eat your cake and have it.
When someone dies, y'all say he/she's gone to be with your lord. Ok, I thought these people ain't supposed to see the lord until judgement day, "when the dead shall rise" grin Seriously, help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont need any help, you are only here to kick up more dust.

When christians die they go straight to heaven while the sinner goes to hell. Several accounts of people who have been to both sides after death is available to read. No where did the bible ever say no one will see the Lord until judgement (its another islamic lie propagated by those who dont even understand if they will ever see their so-called lord ever).
The dead in Christ rise first on the judgement day because that is when we who are alive on that day will be able to see them for the first time since they died.

Ok help me out here too, are all muslims going to hell?
Re: Jesus Is Alive by Dios(f): 2:34am On Aug 12, 2007
The dead in Christ rise first on the judgement day because that is when we who are alive on that day will be able to see them for the first time since they died.

{in red neck voice} I still don't get it. What is the "dead in christ"

Im not a muslim either. I'm a god.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by PTH(m): 2:40am On Aug 12, 2007
the dead in Christ are those that died as believers.

You can never get it, for the things of God are foolishness unto those who are spiritually blind.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by Dios(f): 2:50am On Aug 12, 2007
@PTH, you're a typical christians, can't you see the contradiction? You said believers go to heaven when they die, then you claim they rise first on judgement day.
Seriously, do you think that makes any sense at all? ?Finally don't bring up any claims of spritual blindness, because that arguement is real pathetic.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by Dios(f): 2:51am On Aug 12, 2007
@PTH, you're a typical christian, can't you see the contradiction? You said believers go to heaven when they die, then you claim they rise first on judgement day.
Seriously, do you think that makes any sense at all? ?Finally don't bring up any claims of spritual blindness, because that arguement is real pathetic.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by PTH(m): 2:53am On Aug 12, 2007
Dios:

@PTH, you're a typical christian, can't you see the contradiction? You said believers go to heaven when they die, then you claim they rise first on judgement day.

it cant make sense to you. When the dead rise again they will take up their earthly bodies so we that are alive and remain can SEE them. You cant see a spirit my guy!
Re: Jesus Is Alive by Dios(f): 3:00am On Aug 12, 2007
So you do agree that they are dead and not in heaven. Or is it that their souls are in heaven but they will inhabit their bodies again on judgement day?
Chose one. If you choose the latter, that means judgement day is gon' be on some MiJac Thriller sh#t, with bones and decomposed bodies running around shocked grin grin grin

Try again homie, you still don't make sense.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by PTH(m): 3:13am On Aug 12, 2007
no point arguing with you. Carry on in your blindness, like i prefaced earlier, even the bible makes it more than plain that the things of the spirit cannot be understood by mere mortals.
There's no point arguing, you are not forced into christianity. You can as well remain atheist or as u say a god. no one is begrudging u.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by Dios(f): 3:55am On Aug 12, 2007
thank you jeeeeeeeeeeeesus.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by TCUBE(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2007
praise God, this is what am talking abt , real talk
Re: Jesus Is Alive by Dios(f): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2007
Real Talk?
Re: Jesus Is Alive by Reverend(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2007
If he is alive then ask him to come around to the pub tonight and prove it grin grin

I bet that he does not show his faggoty bearded face grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Alive by mrpataki(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ babs787,

Where is the lost Torah and Injil?
Re: Jesus Is Alive by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2007

If he is alive then ask him to come around to the pub tonight and prove it grin grin

I bet that he does not show his faggoty bearded face grin grin grin

For God cannot be mocked and whatsoever a man soweth, that will he also reap,  , I pray God opens your eyes and not be like these fellows:

Here are some men and women  who mocked God :

Tancredo Neves   (President of Brazil ):   
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he   got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God      would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

Cazuza  (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During A show in Canecio (Rio de Janeiro ),  while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: "God, that's for you." He died at the age of 32 of AIDS in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked    him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said:   
"Not even God can sink it" The  result:    I think you all know what happened to the Titanic .

Please, do leave God out of this Mr. Reverend!! And give a Yes or No answer to the question man, It's just unfair, I'm sure you can't talk to your earthly Father that way, how much more GOD. Just give Him some respect. For the fact that you do not believe in His existence, doesn't make Him UNREAL. . Leave God to be Who He is, He isn't a Joker!!!
Re: Jesus Is Alive by redsun(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2007
Religion is a man made myth,there is nothing real about it,it subdues reality,when you don't know otherwise and it is very destructive and backward,africa and the rest of the third world,a case study.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
redsun:

Religion is a man made myth,there is nothing real about it,it subdues reality,when you don't know otherwise and it is very destructive and backward,africa and the rest of the third world,a case study.

Maybe in your own view! wink
Re: Jesus Is Alive by luckily(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2007
Guys, believe me christ is alive and not only that Heis coming back again.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2007
luckily:

Guys, believe me Christ is alive and not only that, He is coming back again.

I beg holla them well. Just as it is appointed for man to die, after this the Judgement! Likewise has it been appointed for Christ to live, die, resurrect and Come Back again to take His Children to His Heavenly kingdom.

It is an undisputable fact that Jesus is Alive.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by redsun(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2007
Sweet dream.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by doyenn(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hi guys,ds forum is suppose to be enlighten us and not to cause any fight among us.If I post a topic to ask questions,am not doing so to cause disagreement bw people here but just to hear your views on the particular topic.none of us met Jesus or Mohammed,we all follow the references which they left behind to serve as a guide to us.The only thing is if we carefully study all those facts with physical facts and evidence we wld be able to tell which is truth and bad.

'The coming of Jesus is an important aspect of human's future which no muslim can deny whatsoever. the fact i want us to understand here is that the coming of Jesus does not have anything to do with anyone in the world of 2day because he's coming is going to take place at the extreme end of the world and this end wld not come without approprioate sign from God.it's not that he's going to inform us when the world wld come to an end but he's already stated the signs and the events that wld triggered the coming of Jesus.

Jesus is not coming to rescue anyone from God or take anybody to heaven,believe it or not what wld save human beings is how well we really served God.No prophet or angel can save anyone on that day because everyone of us including those prophet wld be at the request for God's mercy to be saved and wld not have time for anyone.

Jesus requested that he want to be part of the people of the prophet when he was alive and his request cannot be granted unless he came to the world the 2nd time so that he wld have the advantage of pronouncing himself as one of prophet mohammed's To make this happen,he's has to complete some work that wld make him enjoy that benefit because being prophet's mohammed's team is a benefit for whosoever enlisted as such.Part of his job is to save people from those satanic unbeleiver who will be ruling the world at the end of the time.This satanic unbeliever are not only satanic but part of them are also animals who wld carry human being head and be preaching falshood to people.All this are what Jesus is coming to save people from and not to carry you to heaven as you have always believed.

Why do Jesus ask God to make him a part of Mohammed's team?There is this day that Jesus felt so satisfied and happy with himself because God shown him the reward he has written for him and the benefits.He was so happy that he felt he has the greatest reward ever because no one has ever had what was shown to him in his time.God sees this and tell him that what he sees is just a mere reward that people coming after him wld easily have if they only have a handshake.As in when 2 brothers shake their hands when greeting.this is when he asked to be amog this group of people because of the amazing rewards.

You might be wondering how I came across all this but I tell you it's not in any bible and that does not make it a lie.I know that most of us have taking believe to the next level that we no longer take a closer look at other views before we disagree with it.There is no muslim,as in true muslim that does not know the history of religion be it christianity,traditonalist or others.We have carefully study all this,weigh them and be sure of which one is right or wrong. We are a believer in Jesus's faith because the only faith that he brought to us is that which is ordered to God also agrees with what he's delivered to people.

Our fight with you(esp christians) is that you do not take your time to seek for more knowledge about us,the religion and god himself because this is the only way you can have a grab what religion is rightly is.We study the holy book(Q'uran) after which we also went to study each prophet's book and their disciples before making any judgement about them.We're not just shouting,we have proof.People keep on shouting Jesus without really knowing what who he his.Pastors preaches falshood about him and call him what he's not.People even go to the extent of calling him God,imagin as if he created himself and the woman who gave birth to him

He's alive and that the fact either you belief it or not. Had it been he's dead,we wld not have been expecting him back. he must come,complete his work and die so that he can return to heaven like me and you.

I dont normally post any ref here because i noticed that people does not always understand the msg being passed and others do misinterpretes it.Let me say this,the root of religious crisis is as a result of this misinterpretation of the word of God.Some scholars make mistakes during compilations and people does not always take extra care in reading them.They believe everything,hook,line and sinker as if those who write them are God.Several test were carried out when the Q'uran where compiled b4 the disciples agrees that it's truly the Q'uran.

The reason that brought "wolimo(ceremony during the completion of Q'uran study)" into existence is as a result that were caried out when it was compiled.They bought a cow,recite the Q'uran,as they recite,the cow's hair begin to pill and it finishes at the end of the recitation of the Q'uran.it means the number of the alphabet equals the num of hairs of the cow's body and so at the end of a Q'uran study,this practise was brought to light to mark the successful completion of the holy book.

I dont want you to belief this but i want you to go out for your own research and studies. Already god said we shld know him well b4 we serve him so it's not a sin if you leave that church and go for your won knowledge about God b4 you come back to serve him. It's a sin if you die without knowing him.

Let me stop here,my schedule is tight in the office that's why it take time to reply to some topics.
Re: Jesus Is Alive by PTH(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ doyenn

you sure have time to post a lot of bullcrap dont ya? grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Alive by pilgrim1(f): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2007
doyenn:

Our fight with you(esp christians) is that you do not take your time to seek for more knowledge about us,the religion and god himself because this is the only way you can have a grab what religion is rightly is.We study the holy book(Q'uran) after which we also went to study each prophet's book and their disciples before making any judgement about them.

We are not fighting. But before you assume what you don't know about Christians, please leave them ALONE!! Since you study the Qur'an, I hope you can see what it says about Christians? Here:

Sura 5.082 (YusufAli)
Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans;

and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say,
"We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men
who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant

I hope you can see that, doyenn?

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If All Pastors Can Teach This / May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. / FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.