Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. (2237 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by History555: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Siwel25:

The House of Rep's caucus has told the whole world that it is only Tinubu they know cos he empowered them when they needed him the most. Any other aspirants courting the House of Reps is a Clown who will be duped at most. How many party members has Amaechi groomed and lifted up? U only reap what U sow....

Have u heard of printing one form or disqualification.
Continue to underestimate Buhari. Tinubu will determine the gov of lagos, ogun and osun. Then tell Buhari he can't determine the next president

1 Like

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
OP is politically lost and ignorant of Nigerians political history.

No let me tutor you small boy!

You see all those following Tinubu around are milking his looted money, are just there for the money. They know Tinubu is an ancestor a peeing one for that matter. But they needed to eat.

Tinubu is just an Orphan riding on the back of his stolen funds.

In politics, I laugh with you does not mean I am with you. I follow you does not mean I'm with you.

In the end you made no point. Bounce, you fool.
Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
OP is politically lost and ignorant of Nigerians political history.

No let me tutor you small boy!

You see all those following Tinubu around are milking his looted money, are just there for the money. They know Tinubu is an ancestor a peeing one for that matter. But they needed to eat.

Tinubu is just an Orphan riding on the back of his stolen funds.

In politics, I laugh with you does not mean I am with you. I follow you does not mean I'm with you.

You'll find out at the primary. Mumu
Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Only you open thread say Amaechi no dey contest. Same you open thread of to call of attendees for his presidential declaration.
Is confusion your middle name?

The video where he said he was not contesting is in public space. I'm not the originator,so if he decided to contest after saying he wasn't interested just a week ago it clearly tells you the kind of character he is. A lying criminal! Dead brain lunatic.
Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2022
Siwel25:

The House of Rep's caucus has told the whole world that it is only Tinubu they know cos he empowered them when they needed him the most. Any other aspirants courting the House of Reps is a Clown who will be duped at most. How many party members has Amaechi groomed and lifted up? U only reap what U sow....

One fool here said they're only following Tinubu to eat his money. Some people are so dumb sha. After the primary they'll run away from nairaland.
Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
famology:

The video where he said he was not contesting is in public space. I'm not the originator,so if he decided to contest after saying he wasn't interested just a week ago it clearly tells you the kind of character he is. A lying criminal! Dead brain lunatic.
Keep your stupid mouth shut. He never said he's not contesting. He said he doesn't have the money to contest. But fools maggot-infested brain like you went to town like urchins to say he said he's not contesting.
He had just exposed your innate foolishness.
Embrace your L with the salty tears in your eyes grin grin grin
Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by TijaniAbu: 2:07am On Apr 18, 2022
trutharena:
Amaechi don scam people.

He lied he is the chosen one and took the media for a ride. No how the chosen one by Buhari won’t have APC bigwigs in attendance on his declaration day.

Na only Toyin Saraki, who is Amaechi minister of state grace the occasion. That’s when you will understand the comedy in Rivers.

So nPDP will be chairman and president at the same time. That’s going to be the 9th wonder of the world.

Na Gbemisola Saraki Fowora dat is Amaechi minister dat went to his declaration

Both d Gbemi Saraki and d Rotimi Amaechi neva get d memo say dem no fit do electronic rigging in 2023, 2 thieves

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. / Seems Nigeria Economy Has Finally Collapsed / So Jackson Ode Can Delete Tweets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.