Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. (2236 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.........no wonder they're looking for the impossible consensus. I laff oooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.....my belle oooooo

The chosen one has declared. Hahahahahahahaha........

2 Likes

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Nigerialabalaba: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
na d frozen one abeg. APC ticket dey go ACN bloc of APC.

If dat no happen, APC go just kukuma forget d ACN bloc support and watch wike disgrace hin customer daada Amaechi. As apc get sense, na Jagaban dem don give d ticket

As tins dey so, na valedictory service Amaechi do today becos, las las, na ambassador position e go collect. Na Magnus Abe go collect APC ministerial slot for Rivers in 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by trutharena: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Amaechi don scam people.

He lied he is the chosen one and took the media for a ride. No how the chosen one by Buhari won’t have APC bigwigs in attendance on his declaration day.

Na only Toyin Saraki, who is Amaechi minister of state grace the occasion. That’s when you will understand the comedy in Rivers.

So nPDP will be chairman and president at the same time. That’s going to be the 9th wonder of the world.

9 Likes

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by TotoGame(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hahaha! I can feel the pains of these tinubu's urchins above me

No single state Gov was visibly in support of Sen. Abdullahi adamu until buhari made the order and they all automatically queued behind him ... Same time will happen to Amaechi

Tinubu will surely be disgraced..... I'm fuvking sure about that

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Nigerialabalaba: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:
Hahahahahahahaha.........no wonder they're looking for the impossible consensus. I laff oooooo.
abeg which APC governor attended ?

1 Like

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Jackson105: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
TotoGame:

No single state Gov was visibly in support of Sen. Abdullahi adamu until buhari made the order and they all automatically queued behind him ... Same time will happen to Amaechi

Tinubu is your president in 2023, get use to that or keep crying

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

If dat no happen, APC go just kukuma forget d ACN bloc support and watch wike disgrace hin customer daada Amaechi. As apc get sense, na Jagaban dem don give d ticket

As tins dey so, na valedictory service Amaechi do today becos, las las, na ambassador position e go collect. Na Magnus Abe go collect APC ministerial slot for Rivers in 2023.

U get sense well well

2 Likes

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
trutharena:
Amaechi don scam people.

He lied he is the chosen one and took the media for a ride. No how the chosen one by Buhari won’t have APC bigwigs in attendance on his declaration day.

Na only Toyin Saraki, who is Amaechi minister of state grace the occasion. That’s when you will understand the comedy in Rivers.

So nPDP will be chairman and president at the same time. That’s going to be the 9th wonder of the world.

Lol....d matter nor funny u? I laff oooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
TotoGame:

I mock u ....... hahahahahahahaha
U go wait in frustration tire.
Ur comment is an acknowledgement that Amaechi is a nobody in Nigeria politics.
Jagaban waits for no one. He's a moving train.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Sonoyom(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
The pain is just too sefia, see massive wailing.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by TotoGame(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jackson105:

Tinubu is your president in 2023, get use to that or keep crying

Sure president of iragbiji progressive union lagos Branch ... hahahaha!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

abeg which APC governor attended ?

Only lalong of plateau state was there.
Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by TotoGame(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

I mock u ....... hahahahahahahaha
U go wait in frustration tire.
Ur comment is an acknowledgement that Amaechi is a nobody in Nigeria politics.
Jagaban waits for no one. He's a moving train.

Hahahaha.... tinubu's licking ass is a moving train.....afterlol he's a man of the Pee poo hahahaha!!!!

niggar just Make sure you don't hurt your self out of frustration this night oook! lolz!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by millhouse: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:
pls when Tinubu declared to contest for the office of the president , how many political appointees were Present?

7 Likes

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
millhouse:
pls when Tinubu declared to contest for the office of the president , how many political appointees were Present?

He has not declared yet, just consulting.

6 Likes

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
TotoGame:

Hahahaha.... tinubu's licking ass is a moving train.....afterlol he's a man of the Pee poo hahahaha!!!!

niggar just Make sure you don't hurt your self out of frustration this night oook! lolz!!!!!

Go sleep. U talk trash.

3 Likes

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by famology(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
TotoGame:

Go sleep. U talk trash.

Keep waiting for Buhari ooo.... hahahaha
Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by helinues: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
But why are some people feeling threatening about Amaechi's declaration?

Is he the first Apc person to declare to run for the presidency?

3 Likes

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2022
I still get strong believe say an Igbo man will become the candidate , And I see wike vs Orji kalu on the final day.
Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

The House of Rep's caucus has told the whole world that it is only Tinubu they know cos he empowered them when they needed him the most. Any other aspirants courting the House of Reps is a Clown who will be duped at most. How many party members has Amaechi groomed and lifted up? U only reap what U sow....

1 Like

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:51am On Apr 10, 2022
famology:
Only you open thread say Amaechi no dey contest. Same you open thread of to call of attendees for his presidential declaration.
Is confusion your middle name?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 10, 2022
TotoGame:

The chairmanship has always been by consensus but Presidential primaries is totally different. U people don't get it, do U? Even Amaechi is hoping to use Tinubu's structure to win the elections. Most of these aspirants do not have the clout to pull out votes. Unfortunately for them, Jagaban has stopped been a Father Christmas. This time, his structure is working for him alone. U think Buhari wants to go down as the President who destroyed his party's chances at the polls? I will repeat that even PDP supporters are praying for Amaechi's candidacy; U know why? It's the surest way for PDP to return to Power.

2 Likes

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 10, 2022
millhouse:

He didn't even do any glamorous declaration yet, Governors of the most populated states, former Speaker, Senators, Ex-Governors, Honorable House of Rep members and leaders of the Northern Elders Forum have been visiting him. Even Ambassadors of Western nations follow come.. There are levels to this thing my friend!

1 Like

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Mandate2023: 5:16am On Apr 10, 2022
TotoGame:

Hw will tinubu be disgraced?
U ppl have always been saying dis for years.....

hw did u know Amaechi is d chosen 1 or whatever u call it?

Do u think there won't be voting during d primary?

Even Buhari knows if there was election during d convention adamu won't have become d chairman grin grin
Dis is d first time am seeing a presidential delegate relying on getting pick as a consensus instead of primary election

U go cry tinubu tire

2 Likes

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Mandate2023: 5:18am On Apr 10, 2022
millhouse:

U don't even know tinubu is yet to declare grin grin grin
Most of u don't know anything than making stupid noise, copy what some dumb ppl like u imagine and cry up and down nairaland

1 Like

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Fuckyoumod: 5:31am On Apr 10, 2022
famology:
OP is politically lost and ignorant of Nigerians political history.

No let me tutor you small boy!

You see all those following Tinubu around are milking his looted money, are just there for the money. They know Tinubu is an ancestor a peeing one for that matter. But they needed to eat.

Tinubu is just an Orphan riding on the back of his stolen funds.

In politics, I laugh with you does not mean I am with you. I follow you does not mean I'm with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by Fuckyoumod: 5:41am On Apr 10, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

ACN bloc na Tinubu bloc?
Ok if so ACN has already been settled.

Tinubu na old ancestor the man they were wee anyhow.

Abi you go like the office of the president to they smell pee pee? Taah.....

1 Like

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by techWriter3: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2022
politicians is your prez in 2023, going misuse to that or stay sobbing
Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by 1864oo: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
But why are some people feeling threatening about Amaechi's declaration?

Is he the first Apc person to declare to run for the presidency?
[/s]
Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by basilo101: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2022
Buhari is a master strategist. He made it clear that his chosen candidate will not be made public for security reasons, (one of the contestants is a known assassin) We can't be sure if it's Amaechi but we are 100% sure it's not Tinubu. Speculation were rife during APC chairmanship tussle but someone was chosen at the last minute and everybody started falling in line, this one will not be different

Re: Roll Call Of Amaechi's Declaration. by OnyeObodo: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2022
Hmmm.... Afonjjas are really wicked things oo. Very greedy people.

So you people want to be given power again? After ACN block single handedly chose the VP? What now happens to others that joined in the party merger?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN / JUST IN: Sunday Igboho And Other Yoruba Nation Agitation Groups Endorse Peter Ob / Northerners Warn Against Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.