Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi (18417 Views)

Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Enyimbamercedes: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2022
Lol!

Awarded a 3.7bn naira contract to find his presidential bid.

Extremely corrupt individual; any one who says otherwise is self-deluded!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Austin4Jesus(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2022
omenkaLives:
Suddenly, PDP members have abandoned useless Obi Pandora. Buttom line, whichever way, APC retains Aso Rock! grin

Brother, don't make it look as though APC supporters are fighting Amaechi. That is exactly what the intention of PDP supporters is.

APC is APC, whether Tinubu or Amaechi is the one on the ballot. The ultimate goal is the success of the party and keeping the dirty paws of PDP our of our national treasures.

Amaechi has every right to contest, just like Jagaban of Africa. Let those who want to support him do so, while those of us more inclined to supporting a Western candidate do so in a brotherly fashion.

God bless APC.

So in your own mind, you feel PDP is more corrupt that APC??

I am very disappointed.. very very..

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by jaxxy(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:
Tinubu is the rightful candidate for the next election.....

He's a Muslim and doesn't even carry the religion like a plaque, treats everyone equal.... Old or not.... He's the right man to change the Northern grip that's making the south to be slave to the North...

Amaechi should go and settle his fight with Wike.....

Tinubu is old and has too much baggage. Amaechi is a Christian and a southerner who the North can trust.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2022
" My aspiration is not about fulfilling any personal ambition" this is a swipe to tinubu, all he has done is attack the other person but has failed to tell us his plans for the country, just the other day he was running like a loosed animal to show he's fit, are we voting in a Usain bolt or a leader? get ur priorities straight and go and come back in 2027
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Gentlerespect76: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-i-consulted-widely-before-declaring-for-presidency-amaechi/
Why is this guy mentioning that he campaigned and produced a brand new president. This is crazy. Does Amaechi want to fail this bid?
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by nisai: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

He's a Muslim and doesn't even carry the religion like a plaque, treats everyone equal.... Old or not.... He's the right man to change the Northern grip that's making the south to be slave to the North...

grin grin Just like that?
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

your children will not be happy with you for campaigning for tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by helinues: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Austin4Jesus:

So in your own mind, you feel PDP is more corrupt that APC??

I am very disappointed.. very very..

Tell us your own mind about how Apc is more corrupt than Pdp.

That's the best way to win any argument

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by SolomonGrandi: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

I share in your sentiments but Tinubu shouldn’t have been stupid about his ambition.

In the quest to lay the path for his ambition, he destroyed the bridge across the Niger.

Now he’s at the mercy of the north or his ambition dies.

That was foolish of him.

He did not destroy any bridge… he knows where his chances of getting votes will come from

IGBOS are ready to support a PDP candidate even if it’s not a S/E person so why bother?

It’s called politics for a reason

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by cobsol(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Tunubu is a drug lord, a fraudster and have for long been declared wanted on Chicago.

He still milks Lagos which seems not enough the he wants to extend to nationally treasury GOD FORBID!

Oloribruku awon giti giti.

We the Yoruba christian will not allow this.

yanabasee:

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by tempusfugit: 7:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Bro you re underestimatingThe people of ss and se especially ss, you don't tell them what to do, even if ss leaders decides to support tinubu, they wouldn't still vote for him, the general perception of him in this two regions is very negative, tinubu only hopes is the North but.....
yanabasee:

True...

But you have to understand that it's all about politics and you can never please everyone. He stood and paid absolute loyalty to Buhari..He needed his new formed party to emerge. He'd definitely destroy his relationship with GEJ. But lots of Southerners are a beneficiary of Tinubu's goodwill.

He needs to build a new relationship with GEJ.... But this might be a difficult one to align with.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by cobsol(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Tunubu is a drug lord, a fraudster and have for long been declared wanted in Chicago.

He still milks Lagos which seems not enough the he wants to extend to nationally treasury GOD FORBID!

yanabasee:

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by KotalKahn: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Again I understand your point.

But Tinubu destroyed the goodwill he would have enjoyed from the entire south when he fought GEJ.

Now all he has from the south is just Southwest.

And when you consider that not all southwesterners will vote for him, you will realize the precarious situation Tinubu finds himself.

His only hope now is the north. And the north is now doing him shege.

Good will? What is this nonsense? If you meant entire SE and SS, there has never been any good will towards Tinubu from those region. People that laughed at the APC merger. People that call APC Amala party?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by KotalKahn: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Even if GEJ raises Tinubu hands at a rally, we will still not vote him.

Especially the Igbos. One of the reasons Tinubu fought GEJ was because he felt his govt was favouring Igbos.

LoL
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by murmee: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

I share in your sentiments but Tinubu shouldn’t have been stupid about his ambition.

In the quest to lay the path for his ambition, he destroyed the bridge across the Niger.

That was foolish of him.
Very good post from Penguin 2. Kudos!
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by stawarts(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

That was foolish of him.
How?
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by marcusaurelio(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2022
cobsol:
Tunubu is a drug lord, a fraudster and have for long been declared wanted in Chicago.

Oga you are not yoruba and in our land we don’t discriminate on religion line. I am Christian from ekiti but you won’t even know I’m Christian with my looks.. you couldn’t even type the Tinubu name correctly. Mind you I am voting for Tinubu and don’t be a schmuck by asking me why

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Didi2d(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Again I understand your point.

But Tinubu destroyed the goodwill he would have enjoyed from the entire south when he fought GEJ.

Now all he has from the south is just Southwest.

And when you consider that not all southwesterners will vote for him, you will realize the precarious situation Tinubu finds himself.

His only hope now is the north. And the north is now doing him shege.

Han han!

Between Tinubu and Ameachi who fought GEJ?

Is it not your Ameachi that fought Jonathan and his wife? I mean yes, Ameachi fought them when he was in PDP and left to join APC.

But the Tinubu you're talking about has never been in PDP, he only supported his party member and by doing so you claimed he fought GEJ.

I still don't know why you guys hate Tinubu. He has never ruled in your state, in fact you guys are doing various businesses in his state with nobody disturbing you. Them why?

8 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Reference(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Look at it from this angle....

At this point, the power lies with the North.... To get it, you must be appealing to them... Ones the power gets to your hand, they will be appealing to you... Except you want to be a puppet to them when they come up with juicy deals to lure you into their trap.

I think this was the mistakes GEJ did....

Tinubu is a leader and this is a huge turn off for the North, they want people like Osinbajo who listens and dance to their tune.. Or people like Amaechi who is all about deals.... Or Umahi who is just a puppet and doesn't really have a voice of his own.

Hmmm....kai.... grin all these 'tear them down' juvenile analysis eh.... grin
That is what the man is saying essentially.... think before you talk.... because you may have to drink from the same cup you're pissing in.
To use such condescending words about other members of your party at such an early stage is a zero sum game that is not the preserve of the wise.... and one in which you may likely lose.... and then lose everything.

Nigerian politics largely remains infantile...
And that is why folks like me will probably never vote in this lifetime.
Just crass ignorance and sentiment everywhere you look.

My fellow citizen. Your interest in who governs you should be down to performance. That is all you will benefit in this life. And that is all the argument you should be pushing forward in selling whosoever sent you to advertise here.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by murmee: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Especially the Igbos. One of the reasons Tinubu fought GEJ was because he felt his govt was favouring Igbos.
If you want to be truthful and fair, is your last sentence not true? It was not only Tinubu that felt that way, the whole of the Southwest saw, felt and tasted it!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by seunmsg(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Did Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki, Tambuwal and other PDP members fought Jonathan because he was favoring Igbos?

7 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Heavensent01(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Bluntemperor:

When people begins to play political game and tribal sentiments in order to force their opinions, it's no far fetched before they becomes naked with their opinions.
We know this Ameachi is being used but is is being deceived and you can also hear tribe and cultural group saying 'it' from us' and that is the plan of the north. Let their be confusion In the Southern.
ReR

no confusion anywhere, free and fair primary election we nail everything and anyone that win the primary election win it all

just disgusted with some naive clowns making noise up and down
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by jrusky(m): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2022
Oga if you like consult oracle, amadioha, Sango, obatala, Angel, devil, demon, witches, wizard you will never rule this country sir.

You forget a betrayal will never go without eating full doze of betray? You are a joker sir. Your greediness you collabo and disgraced your brother arnd your region God given chance to rule for eight years like others and now you are coming to become the president baaa? I repeat you are a joker. I don't like you and I have never like you because you have always be a betrayal all your life till date sir.

Good day.

Presidency my foot!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by jrusky(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2022
elmessiahs:
Amaechi we trust... The grace lies in him... The big fish should support this man that have proven that equality is realistic in Nigeria... Just as oshiomole keyed in, Abe, jagaban, etc should follow suit

Will you shut up. Which equality thrash are you asking about. Is Jonathan not from SS as Amaechi? Was it not this betrayal bitch that first set the stage for Gej to be disgraced out of office? Where is your reflective senses, lost or borrowed out?

Equality my foot. A bloody thief that nearly collapsed his state treasury by dropping qma whooping $200Millio just to removed Gej from power and installed the calamity in Aso Rock pls don't go there ok he would be disgrace let him go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by simpleseyi: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2022
helinues:

The word rightful is wrong...

It decimated intelligent

This your grammar structure really decimates intelligence
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ruggedtimi(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

just because tinubu treats everyone equal means he is the right man for the job?? Damn N*gger. How Nigeria go progress? Tinubu family controls Lagos and we don't want same happening in Nigeria, where MC OLuomo go become Nigeria transport manager
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Who is this fool

Someone that can't even raise up his hands??

Hands always shaking?

When will You people have sense ??
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ruggedtimi(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2022
Heavensent01:
Ameachi himself knows he's cruising around, na loan this man go use kill us if he become president even though he's not a match with Tinubu on free and fair primary election
free and fair e go surprise you oh ...I don't support Amaechi in anyway. But believe Politics most times is not by individual popularity especially in the presidential election. Tinubu might even come out third in the primary election, the possible candidate is not even trending at the moment. We all go surprise on that day.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by emmykk(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Look at it from this angle....

At this point, the power lies with the North.... To get it, you must be appealing to them... Ones the power gets to your hand, they will be appealing to you... Except you want to be a puppet to them when they come up with juicy deals to lure you into their trap.

I think this was the mistakes GEJ did....

Tinubu is a leader and this is a huge turn off for the North, they want people like Osinbajo who listens and dance to their tune.. Or people like Amaechi who is all about deals.... Or Umahi who is just a puppet and doesn't really have a voice of his own.

You lied.
On Jonathan he didn't make any mistake,the problem with him was that the south have been in power for too long so the north voted buhari to protest thank to Tinubu who icy the winning.

Osinbajo I don't know,umahi I don't know. But you see Ameachi he will not be a puppet..
It just happened the president loves him and he also got many things in his favour.

It is injustice to the north and south to allow south west gets the president twice at the detriment of other region who have not gotten it even once because it will cause disunity.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ruggedtimi(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2022
SIONKPO1:
This one wey no fit Pay Railway Staff good money want to become President?
Na him money we go chop,moreover he has no political basedown South for Insulting GEJ,Northerners just dey deceive am
Arrogant man
political base down south you say?? Did you watch his declaration?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Benue PDP Governorship Aspirant After Church Service / Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric / Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.