Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi (18434 Views)

Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by HomeofSolution(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
He wants to become another puppet that will build train from kaduna to Somalia and guinea as president

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by candygist: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Anyway...... Rightful is having a legitimate right to property, position, or status.

Can't see anything wrong with it...

But you can't say a word DECIMATED INTELLIGENT

Decimate is a verb and should be Decimates intelligence.

Make Una go write IELTS exams.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Oyiboman69: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
omenkaLives:
Suddenly, PDP members have abandoned useless Obi Pandora. Buttom line, whichever way, APC retains Aso Rock! grin

Brother, don't make it look as though APC supporters are fighting Amaechi. That is exactly what the intention of PDP supporters is.

APC is APC, whether Tinubu or Amaechi is the one on the ballot. The ultimate goal is the success of the party and keeping the dirty paws of PDP our of our national treasures.

Amaechi has every right to contest, just like Jagaban of Africa. Let those who want to support him do so, while those of us more inclined to supporting a Western candidate do so in a brotherly fashion.

God bless APC.

Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by SIONKPO1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
ruggedtimi:
political base down south you say?? Did you watch his declaration?
At this level,you still talk like a novice?
Majority of those in the Stadium were paid,its only Pmb that I know pulled crowds up north
Na only Ikwere people go make am President?
Amaechi is hated done South-south and South-East,South west is for Tinubu
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ruggedtimi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
SIONKPO1:

At this level,you still talk like a novice?
Majority of those in the Stadium were paid,its only Pmb that I know pulled crowds up north
Na only Ikwere people go make am President?
Amaechi is hated done South-south and South-East,South west is for Tinubu
na u dey talk like novice...who told you amaechi is hated down here....do you reside in pH? The crowd you see there are apc loyals from across the LGA in rivers and some bayelsa members..my man talk what you know. APC didn't even contest in the last election else PDP for hear am.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by zoedew: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, you did. Up to Maradi!!! The outcome will sort out your political malady!!!
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ayenale1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
BAT self no campaign or consult again after the convention...the man has seen the hand writings on the wall...baba go jejely waka go SDP...
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by SIONKPO1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
ruggedtimi:
na u dey talk like novice...who told you amaechi is hated down here....do you reside in pH? The crowd you see there are apc loyals from across the LGA in rivers and some bayelsa members..my man talk what you know. APC didn't even contest in the last election else PDP for hear am.
Even Lucifer will pull more crowds than what you saw yesterday
Just use Money to mobilize them only?
How Many Niger-Deltans has he helped,Why can't he use his office as Transportation Minister to ensure that Vessels berth Regularly at Calabar and ONNE Port
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by ruggedtimi(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Even Lucifer will pull more crowds than what you saw yesterday
Just use Money to mobilize them only?
How Many Niger-Deltans has he helped,Why can't he use his office as Transportation Minister to ensure that Vessels berth Regularly at Calabar and ONNE Port
baba all these once you dey talk na long story....how many lagosians tinubu don help?..me I don't support Amaechi neither do I support tinubu. But I know say tinubu won't even see top 2 in primary election. I go quote you
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by SIONKPO1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
ruggedtimi:
baba all these once you dey talk na long story....how many lagosians tinubu don help?..me I don't support Amaechi neither do I support tinubu. But I know say tinubu won't even see top 2 in primary election. I go quote you
Tinubu single handled brought most Ministers from the South-West,likewise some MD but Amaechi under his Ministry Most parastatals are not under his control
Nimasa,the current MD,massively recruited his people,same thing with NPA but our Amaechi thinks of Due Process.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Igbo6(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:
Tinubu is the rightful candidate for the next election.....

He's a Muslim and doesn't even carry the religion like a plaque, treats everyone equal.... Old or not.... He's the right man to change the Northern grip that's making the south to be slave to the North...

Amaechi should go and settle his fight with Wike.....
We don’t want Muslim Muslim ticket. It can’t sale so rest
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Igbo6(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Tinubu is my candidate....

I want the south to be free from the northern slavery...

Imagine having all the military and police training centers in the North.... Imagine how they've successfully moved everything he to their region...

Imagine if they had crude..... Definitely, they will make laws for them to rule the country on a two tenure when the south will have one tenure....

They successfully calve out their region to be the highest and have been benefiting from NASS with them owning 1/3 of seats....
All this analysis happened because the Yoruba region was selfish and backed the northerners up.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by Bfly: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Going to loot from the wreck of nigeria as usual.
We need Miracle.
No Nigerian is capable of this challenge.

Take some AZ and be yourself.
Re: 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi by a2d3rew(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Go and sleep sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Judith Amaechi Visits Patience Jonathan Over Mother's Death / Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.