Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling (67773 Views)

Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by kushme: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
[img][/img]
shogsman:
That boy hated his own kind with passion,may he rot in hell

So, he got killed by his passion for anything white..

At least, he was straight and open with his hatred towards his own. That really made him a bad person, right?

What is the difference between this dead guy and a lot of people here on Nairaland? Some are even worse of. The black on black crime is something else. angry

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Well I said to myself white lady will never be an option can just date them and japa, I prefer the demon I knw back home than the white angel I don't know abroad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by luminouz(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
compton11:
he deserved it cos he cared for whiteness and hates his own race not died over what he loved
Your submission makes no sense.

It's like me saying since IPOB hates Nigeria, then they deserve being killed. Surely Simon Ekpa or That Yoruba guy in Benin deserve to die for pissing on Nigeria right?

Your emotions are not making you think straight
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by BRATISLAVA: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Acidosis:

Baker Act got her back! cheesy You expect the police to malhandle a white murderer just because she killed her black boyfriend?

You go fear the West and their human rights na cheesy

Who said it has anything to do with race?

The way you people don't like to accept crimes blacks commit and evil things they do because they are black is lame.

The way you attribute everything going by the book to the crime being committed by a white person, thus this and that is even more pathetic.

Is there ever a time you people are ready to put down your colored lens and read? Everything isn't about race.

Blacks are some of the most racist people alive.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by staneless(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Taking someone's life no mean anything to this white people
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Randy100: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

Let me enlighten you ....
CAN BLACKS BE RACIST? -

Answer
I will try to focus my rant. Can blacks be racist? The answer, of course, will depend on how you define racism. If you define it as “prejudice against or hatred toward another race,” then the answer is yes. If you define racism as “the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race,” the answer is yes. And if you define racism as “prejudice and discrimination rooted in race-based loathing,” then the answer is, again, yes. However, if you define racism as “a system of group privilege by those who have a disproportionate share of society’s power, prestige, property, and privilege,” then the answer is no. In the end, it is my opinion that individual blacks can be and sometimes are racists. However, collectively, blacks are neither the primary creators nor beneficiaries of the racism that permeates society today.
There's nothing to enlighten me here. The onus of the disagreement, is that some people called him a racist for looking down on fellow blacks, in this case black women. The point is that you can't be called a racist for racism against your own race. I don't know what they call it, but find out and tell me. I know that a black can be a racist, but it's not toward his own race, maybe to another race, I hope you understand this.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by onunwa21(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abeg 9ga law beta pass this baker act
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by PaedophileProph: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
If it's a man , there will be a global match on evru streets of all the continents of the world.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Legendoo: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
This boy had a preference for whites even though that in itself is racist and self hate, didn't say anything that was untrue about blacks.

Black's are as useless as the post's he made about them, and yes White's are racists by default.
Two truths!

No matter how much you coons, worship, support, copy them.You'll always find yourselves at the bottom of the pile , like poopy bags.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Brian47(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
To all the guys here who want to marry American women, know that most of them are mumu and they have mental health issues.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Acidosis(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Who said it has anything to do with race?

The way you people don't like to accept crimes blacks commit and evil things they do because they are black is lame.

The way you attribute everything going by the book to the crime being committed by a white person, thus this and that is even more pathetic.

Is there ever a time you people are ready to put down your colored lens and read? Everything isn't about race.

Blacks are some of the most racist people alive.

Which of my sentiments do you have problems with? The "Black Lives Matter" wink or the fact that the West has some of the most e-diotic ideas of human rights?

Someone who's supposed to be under lock and key in a pyschiatric home before a death sentence was found chilling in a club, and you say what again??
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Johel(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
ayloveit:
White woman who stabbed her Nigerian boyfriend to death is seen at a bar having a drink while her victim's family mourn.

Courtney Tailor Clenney stabbed Christian Toby Obumseli, a Nigerian-American man to death on Sunday, April 3, at their apartment in Miami.

Courtney was arrested but she threatened to kill herself so the police committed her to a mental health centre under the Baker Act

In Florida, officers can commit a person to a mental health treatment centre for up to 72 hours by using the state’s Baker Act.

Courtney has not been charged and she's walking free.

see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ierb5pb56cU

No one cares about the African man.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by compton11(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
luminouz:

Your submission makes no sense.

It's like me saying since IPOB hates Nigeria, then they deserve being killed. Surely Simon Ekpa or That Yoruba guy in Benin deserve to die for pissing on Nigeria right?

Your emotions are not making you think straight
nigga boy STFU

This doesn't related

The guy was known for for saying all bad things about black women and black people in general and always uplift the white people.

Now the people he cared have killed him and the girl was even released.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Jaqenhghar: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Zulu2022:
Wen we tell Dem that oyibo is not there friend,de will attack us,no go carry ur computer bomb like slowmirr
No matter how you tell them or how much evidence you bring they will never believe you.
White massa is second to God
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by 2braithe: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
shaggy007:

And you believe what you read without confirmation?

Don't worry, when you die a horrible death, a rumour will be spread about you and everyone will believe it without confirmation.

You're even calling him a foolish boy like you knew him personally.

Guy!!!

I saw his tweets.It was even displayed on Arise360 show by Kachi Offiah on Arise tv.

He claimed black girls are always embarrassing themselves.He said they only know how to shake their butt online.
This is just one of his numerous tweets against black girls.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by E2000: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
What do u want us to do now? Make useless noise as usual that solves no problem.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Jaqenhghar: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Our people say the thing when dey sweet goat pass na him dey kill am
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by eyinjuege: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
While his character, especially towards the women of his own race may be nothing to write home about, he didn't deserve to lose his life.
Many people on NL have a similar mindset as he does and it all boils down to self hatred.
I pray his family have peace and come to terms with his untimely death.
The way things are going though, that girl will get away with the crime. The family may never get closure.
There's already a neighbor / witness saying they saw him hitting her.
She's white, female and rich/privileged.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by 2braithe: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
luminouz:
Looking at the comments above me, you no longer wonder why Nigerians are deserving of their cruel and wicked leaders. When they are reflection of the people.

So because that dead dude hated black girls and called them illiterates, then he deserved to die by the hands of his white gf?

I mean, how fuqed up is that thinking!!!! Whatever happened to justice. That he doesn't like his own race doesn't mean his killer should evade justice. One even said may he rot in hell!!!

*Sighs*

Then the white community he is supporting should get justice for him.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Mira4321: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Where is he from matters if he is from a useless poor African country with cowards as its populace who cares have u imagined if he was canadian or German it will be ok
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by SIRTee15: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
What I dont understand, this guy described black women as ratchet women who shake their ass on TV.
Yet ended up with only fan instagram white LovePeddler, who post nude pictures online, takes cocaine and very abusive. There were reports of repeated domestic abuse from this woman against the guy.
Something must be wrong in the head of some black men.
Unfortunately for the poor guy, white people online are already posting stuffs supporting the white woman and denigrating him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by eyinjuege: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
2braithe:

Guy!!!

I saw his tweets.It was even displayed on Arise360 show by Kachi Offiah on Arise tv.

He claimed black girls are always embarrassing themselves.He said they only know how to shake their butt online.
This is just one of his numerous tweets against black girls.

Yes. And many more things he said.
He's the example of what racist white people use as 'I have black friends ' to explain away their racism.
There's little difference between what he said and what some NL men say about Nigerian women. I won't be surprised if he was also a nairalander.
Unfortunately, the rest and peace he was after only landed him an eternal rest in peace (hopefully not pieces)

SIRTee15:
What I dont understand about this guy is he described black women as ratchet and shaking their ass on TV.
Yet ended up with only fan instagram white LovePeddler.
Something must be wrong in the head of some black men.

It's self hatred. He hates being black and anything white is seen as superior. He felt being with a white woman even if she were a prostitute will elevate his Negroid status in the society. Just self delusion

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by planetx: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Another dumb nigga bites the dust thinking oyinbos give a damn about them.
Peter Spencer the Jamaican immigrant, Google his name thought the white co workers he was hanging out with was his friends until his body was found riddled with 9 bullets. And all the white boys are today chilling at home just like this white woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by planetx: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Maybe she on bail

You know the system in western country..

A murdere can be released on bail while her passport is been submitted and her movements is monitored
While the case is still on investigation

Maybe she wanted to flex small
Before she begin her journey in jail of no return
You are living in la la land, they will never send their women to jail for killing a dumb nigga they hate already for fvcking their lily white women. You people do not know oyinbos apart from your limited interactions with the few one's that come to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by faithfull18(f): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Teamforeignwomen

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Zulu2022: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

No matter how you tell them or how much evidence you bring they will never believe you.
White massa is second to God
swear bro
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nmezor(f): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
What an effrontery
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by SIRTee15: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
planetx:
Another dumb nigga bites the dust thinking oyinbos give a damn about them.
Peter Spencer the Jamaican immigrant, Google his name thought the white co workers he was hanging out with was his friends until his body was found riddled with 9 bullets. And all the white boys are today chilling at home just like this white woman.

I just read about him, not surprise.
Black immigrants must be living in utopia if they think they will ever be accepted by white people. That's how another jamaican immigrant Tamla Horsford got killed while on a get away night with her 'white friends'. No arrest was made despite questionable circumstances surrounding her death.
Already this Courtney girl is being portrayed as victim of domestic abuse and human trafficking and that the black boyfriend was in the act of committing forcible felony that night.

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by muykem: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
No where is safe! There is no justices anywhere! Man pass man everywhere! Stop watching films and your believe for foreign news. They know how to protect their countries dirty.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by BigDawsNet: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
planetx:
You are living in la la land, they will never send their women to jail for killing a dumb nigga they hate already for fvcking their lily white women. You people do not know oyinbos apart from your limited interactions with the few one's that come to Nigeria.

You right, I don't know the white people... but I have been learning about them since I arrived north America 3+years ago

This year January, Three white men convicted and sentences to life in jail for murdering African American jogger Ahmaud Arbery... more white ladies are convicted for Homicide cases...

The said lady may not get Life.. but she will definitely get a sentence.....

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by pharmaking: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
I know the ibos hate other tribes.

I also know they hate themselves.

I also leant this Obum guy was a racist.

So una carry una hatred reach Yankee again.

Same hatred and lack of trust that has alienated the souwth yeast politically for years.

When will the ibos receive sense?

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by errigdee: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
CRUISE everywhere,abeg make I continue with my Sunday jollification.... kissCRUISE everywhere,abeg make I continue with my Sunday jollification....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt / Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) / Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.