Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each (41261 Views)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Enugu Traders Get N1 Million Each For Their Burnt Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by virginchaser(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
A step in the right direction.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Paulianfa(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Blake755:
Oh Lord may we not see our mate and hide

It's always a shameful thing or I may say scene
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by vickthourh(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
He is a very generous human..May God bless him more.
I am really touched

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Fejayofficial: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Samakus:

https://punchng.com/reunion-obi-cubana-promises-20-classmates-n2m-each/

Obi Cubana.

Highest...!!!

“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”

Meanwhile;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
FactBoyz:
That's the true Igbo spirit right there. God bless Obi Cubana.

You do not own or know tomorrow, treat people well so if you need them later they would also help.

My mum told us a story where she was in Murtala Muhammed airport in Lagos and when she landed from Dubai, the immigration woman assigned to her was unusually soo difficult and arrogant. The woman refused to clear her bag and insisted on 50k for a bag of clothes o! My mum begged and begged and even when she discovered she was Igbo, used Igbo to still beg but this woman adamantly refused. My mum said, "you will meet me one day and beg like this"

About 2 years later, they both jammed in another state and my mum said, "you work in immigration right? You remembered when I kept begging you and you still extorted me?"

The woman was just looking at my mum, it was like pure movie and at that point she desperately needed my mum's help.

I have watched this movie, what is the name again grin
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by harmony75: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
I will do the same here for nairalanders and my course mate!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by samwillyco1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Governors, senators, Dangote, Tinube and others should follow and help their school mates from primary to University level

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
cuba62:
Nigeria matter de God hand.

grin
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Emmanuel909090: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by 00FFT00(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
A Yoruba man will prefer his peers to worship and dobale for him.
I will keep reminding them that the Igbo "egalitarian" and "can do" mindset is something they will forever wish happened to them.

Onye aghana nwanne ya (Nobody gets left behind).

Ndigbo! any day, twice every day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by jimtemi1: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
GOD just made given easier for some people
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Blake755: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Paulianfa:

It's always a shameful thing or I may say scene
I swear boss nah why I dey double my hustle ooo
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by tfelicityk(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good one. This is good gesture of love and care...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by ckmayoca: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
But why do igbo guys always grow pot belly? I didn't mean to offend anyone please. Its been my observation for years. A lot of Niger delta guys too always look this way

Nice one Cubana

Our ball food (fufu) no quick melt and it heavy food they result to pot belly .
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Abaman001(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Odogwu himself
God bless you

Gathering of vultures....who was his father, how did he start making his money and at what age did he start the business that gave birth to his hotels and clubs business, until we know his early life nobody should preach riches without telling how it all started.....
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Abaman001(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
FactBoyz:

You do not own or know tomorrow, treat people well so if you need them later they would also help.

My mum told us a story where she was in Murtala Muhammed airport in Lagos and when she landed from Dubai, the immigration woman assigned to her was unusually soo difficult and arrogant. The woman refused to clear her bag and insisted on 50k for a bag of clothes o! My mum begged and begged and even when she discovered she was Igbo, used Igbo to still beg but this woman adamantly refused. My mum said, "you will meet me one day and beg like this"

About 2 years later, they both jammed in another state and my mum said, "you work in immigration right? You remembered when I kept begging you and you still extorted me?"

The woman was just looking at my mum, it was like pure movie and at that point she desperately needed my mum's help.

Gathering of vultures....who was his father, how did he start making his money and at what age did he start the business that gave birth to his hotels and clubs business, until we know his early life nobody should preach riches without telling how it all started.....
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Abaman001(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Dottore: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
FactBoyz:

What has Immigration got to do with clearing of luggages. Pls lie small small you here and the ignorant ones are busy liking your lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Gkemz: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
What a philanthropist

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
But if you go to his village oba where I came from , some of his kinsmen cant afford 3 Square meal in a day... abeg forget all these media show, undecided
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by depure(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
But why do igbo guys always grow pot belly? I didn't mean to offend anyone please. Its been my observation for years. A lot of Niger delta guys too always look this way

Nice one Cubana
Too much of drink
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Poccs1423: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by digitalman2811(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
All those Igbo haters, nobody will see there comments
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice one... Marry an igbo man
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by veektor01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
How did this end?
FactBoyz:

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Brushstrokes20: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wow!... # RARE SPECIE

Unlike some sadistic scums undecided

# We rise by lifting others
May your coffers be replenished in folds @ cubana!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by onunwa21(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Igbo Amaka
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by shortIGBOman: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Blood and drug money

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Winters23: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
I did this and more quietly without making it public

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Allisgud: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:
Igbo men rise by lifting others, I can't say the say for the other trybe on the waste, yarinbas rise by lifting each other skull from their head, tufiakwa, Igbo amaka!! once again
see this hw many igbo don help u,if no be say obi get giving heart with 2 much money
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by ochilikoko(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Our Alma Mata has history of helping one another but Cubana took it to another level. Up DMGS Onitsha. We challenge and inspire. LUXFIAT
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by EmzyT: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
posty56:
Igbo men rise by lifting others, I can't say the say for the other trybe on the waste, yarinbas rise by lifting each other skull from their head, tufiakwa, Igbo amaka!! once again
[/s]

Sometimes it's better to be Quiet and hide your foolishness than to speak and make it Obvious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds / Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.