Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each (41267 Views)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Enugu Traders Get N1 Million Each For Their Burnt Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Allisgud: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

600packs and be broke.
Port belly and be super rich.
Ngwa choose one��
tell them to take gboko cleanser it will wash all the saturated fats of nkwobi and beers
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Kokaine(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
FactBoyz:
That's the true Igbo spirit right there. God bless Obi Cubana.

You do not own or know tomorrow, treat people well so if you need them later they would also help.

My mum told us a story where she was in Murtala Muhammed airport in Lagos and when she landed from Dubai, the immigration woman assigned to her was unusually soo difficult and arrogant. The woman refused to clear her bag and insisted on 50k for a bag of clothes o! My mum begged and begged and even when she discovered she was Igbo, used Igbo to still beg but this woman adamantly refused. My mum said, "you will meet me one day and beg like this"

About 2 years later, they both jammed in another state and my mum said, "you work in immigration right? You remembered when I kept begging you and you still extorted me?"

The woman was just looking at my mum, it was like pure movie and at that point she desperately needed my mum's help.

So..... Did she.....
Help her?
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by NaijaCover(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
No Be Small Thing
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
post=111821529:

Na wa for dis kind people for hia o.
Quick question : shey dem take tribalism do una?
When will all this rubbish stop?
No worries, we dey on top all of una tribalistic souls shouting flati, skull, brown, cow etc, matter.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM or else.........

Don't waste your time, you may be arguing a 17-year-old kid.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Psychokinetic: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
LikeAking:
so?

Most d world hear it.

CLOUT=IST
Must the world see you’re inept in English??
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by AngelicBeing: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
But why do igbo guys always grow pot belly? I didn't mean to offend anyone please. Its been my observation for years. A lot of Niger delta guys too always look this way

Nice one Cubana
Because of Beer, Bokoto, shaki, eating heavy meals late at night, lack of good exercise etc and it will lead to excessive fats at the belly region and it is a gateway to diabetes,
Stroke, HBP. etc shocked

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Brushstrokes20: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
harmony75:
I will do the same here for nairalanders and my course mate!
Really?... Should I send aza grin
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by FactBoyz: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kokaine:

So..... Did she.....
Help her?
yea. She did help finally o
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Uteghe(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
What does he do for a living.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Psychokinetic: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abaman001:

Gathering of vultures....who was his father, how did he start making his money and at what age did he start the business that gave birth to his hotels and clubs business, until we know his early life nobody should preach riches without telling how it all started.....
Now that he is aggressively marketing Odogwu Bitters idiots like you will turn a blind eye, tomorrow when he cashes out you’ll start to ask another set of useless questions.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by EmmaLege: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good Sir Obi
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Omoluabi16(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:
Igbo men rise by lifting others, I can't say the say for the other trybe on the waste, yarinbas rise by lifting each other skull from their head, tufiakwa, Igbo amaka!! once again
bring you flat skull. I want check something there. angry
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by ppogba: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
00FFT00:
A Yoruba man will prefer his peers to worship and dobale for him.
I will keep reminding them that the Igbo "egalitarian" and "can do" mindset is something they will forever wish happened to them.

Onye aghana nwanne ya (Nobody gets left behind).

Ndigbo! any day, twice every day.

But a yoruba man did not wait for Christian Chukwu to worship and dobale for him when he was sick. Before he rescued him from the jaws of death!.

What were the Igbo elites doing? Perhaps waiting for him to come cap in hand. begging before helping him.

Some of you are so stupid that you fail to think thru, go down memory lane before commenting.

Maybe I am even bothering myself with an infant in an adult body.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by HeavenVGate: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Samakus:

https://punchng.com/reunion-obi-cubana-promises-20-classmates-n2m-each/
To do what? They ain't kid! Give them 10 millions each, that's reasonable.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Abaman001(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Now that he is aggressively marketing Odogwu Bitters idiots like you will turn a blind eye, tomorrow when he cashes out you’ll start to ask another set of useless questions.

Calling of names does not make fools like you to be reasonable.....
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by 00FFT00(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
ppogba:

But a yoruba man did not wait for Christian Chukwu to worship and dobale for him when he was sick. Before he rescued him from the jaws of death!.

What were the Igbo elites doing? Perhaps waiting for him to come cap in hand. begging before helping him.

Some of you are so stupid that you fail to think thru, go down memory lane before commenting.

Maybe I am even bothering myself with an infant in an adult body.

Much like Tinubu running up north with millions in tow while his own house down west is on fire. Look, only a fool thinks he can score cheap points with a clearly calculated publicity stunt.

I will not blame Chukwu for grabbing help when it was accorded him, but I can assure you that his people are more than willing and able to hold his arms when he needed them. The fact that they did not storm the pages of newspapers to trumpet it tells you how they play.

As for an uncouth, untrained child like yourself, have a nice day.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by ppogba: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
00FFT00:

Much like Tinubu running up north with millions in tow while his own house down west is on fire. Look, only a fool thinks he can score cheap points with a clearly calculated publicity stunt.

I will not blame Chukwu for grabbing help when it was accorded him, but I can assure you that his people are more than willing and able to hold his arms when he needed them. The fact that they did not storm the pages of newspapers to trumpet it tells you how they play.

As for an uncouth, untrained child like yourself, have a nice day.

Noted.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Akpan107(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
FactBoyz:
That's the true Igbo spirit right there. God bless Obi Cubana.

You do not own or know tomorrow, treat people well so if you need them later they would also help.

My mum told us a story where she was in Murtala Muhammed airport in Lagos and when she landed from Dubai, the immigration woman assigned to her was unusually soo difficult and arrogant. The woman refused to clear her bag and insisted on 50k for a bag of clothes o! My mum begged and begged and even when she discovered she was Igbo, used Igbo to still beg but this woman adamantly refused. My mum said, "you will meet me one day and beg like this"

About 2 years later, they both jammed in another state and my mum said, "you work in immigration right? You remembered when I kept begging you and you still extorted me?"

The woman was just looking at my mum, it was like pure movie and at that point she desperately needed my mum's help.

My mum still helped her sha and told her, "you don't own tomorrow, you never know who you would need help from" the woman was speechless all through and finally thanked her profusely at the end

The summary of the entire message is "We don't own tomorrow" we should be nice to everyone!
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by lovat(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
post=111821529:

Na wa for dis kind people for hia o.
Quick question : shey dem take tribalism do una?
When will all this rubbish stop?
No worries, we dey on top all of una tribalistic souls shouting flati, skull, brown, cow etc, matter.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM or else.........
Shut up. You are a hypocrite. I will bring you receipts of the drug thread and how you were engaging in it.

You are a disgrace Terkwase, I know you very well and trust me I can go down the mud with your kind
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Nmezor(f): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice one from Mr Cubans
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Vadese1: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Obi you just made me so happy. God will continue to bless you. Any one that will want to rise against you unjustly, shall meet his or her untimely death. What a wonderful man you are.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by cremedelacreme: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
LikeAking:
so?

Most d world hear it.

CLOUT=IST

Idiot. How much has your father given to someone before
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by PoliteActivist: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bfly:
Seems he went to boys school.

Yes.
DMGS - Dennis Memorial Grammer School, Onitsha
A great school
Don't know why they hiding the school name

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by seyz91(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
So na belle be your own problem abi
Eriokanmi:
But why do igbo guys always grow pot belly? I didn't mean to offend anyone please. Its been my observation for years. A lot of Niger delta guys too always look this way

Nice one Cubana
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by cremedelacreme: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abaman001:

Gathering of vultures....who was his father, how did he start making his money and at what age did he start the business that gave birth to his hotels and clubs business, until we know his early life nobody should preach riches without telling how it all started.....

You that we know your father, how far Envious modafucker!!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
I love this Nigga
No homo
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by comrChris(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice one
But no body is looking poor from the picture
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by maasoap(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”

Yeah, that's very correct. Many have but find it difficult to give.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by Perfectbeing(m): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:
Igbo men rise by lifting others, I can't say the say for the other trybe on the waste, yarinbas rise by lifting each other skull from their head, tufiakwa, Igbo amaka!! once again
Davido has lifted other people up than all Igbo musicians combined.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by maasoap(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
LikeAking:
so?

Must d world hear it.

CLOUT=IST

Yes. We don't have problem with any way you deem fit to help others, openly or secretly. Just help.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by executive12: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Nice one Cubana

Probably the diet. We are what we eat. By the way, I am Igbo but no pot belly. Don't generalize.
Re: Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each by ultimateprof: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
God keep on blessing Obi Cubana more and more in Jesus name Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? / CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds / Irish People Rush ATMs After IT Glitch Allows Them To Withdraw Free Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.