Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,144 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Father Had Sëx With Me Many Times In Name Of Holy Spirit - 16 Year Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Had Sëx With Me Many Times In Name Of Holy Spirit - 16 Year Old Girl (307 Views)

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / Twenty Safety Measures To Protect You During These Evil Times In Nigeria / Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Father Had Sëx With Me Many Times In Name Of Holy Spirit - 16 Year Old Girl by Techsavvy1: 6:27am On Apr 10, 2022
A teenager has narrated to an Ikeja Domestic Violence and Sexual Offences Court how her 43-year-old biological father serially defiled her, in the name of the Holy Spirit.

The survivor, now aged 16, testified at her father’s trial.
She was led in evidence by Lagos State counsel, Ms Bukola Okeowo.
The witness said that before the serial defilement began after her mother had relocated to South Africa.
According to her, her mother relocated in 2014....

Read full story on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Global_Info12/status/1513025060663083011?t=lIdJDNHxT4XoRUB4uWnWfQ&s=19

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Not A Proscribed Organization In The UK - Bristish High Commission / Silent Hell Lere Local Govt Of Kaduna State Is Going Through / The Atrocity And Unpatriotism Of The Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.