Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello (13456 Views)

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu / Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by chukwuibuipob: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
sad text yeye to 3301
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Blakpot: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Is it just me does anyone else know anything about Yahaya Bello other than him being the governor of Kogi State?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Khaysee: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Apc jagaban
Pdp wike

They will contest against each other my guess
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by ransomed: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yes Bellow is a clown. Fair plus is not fairing well under his mismanagement.
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Sulybayus: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Baby politician
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by chukwuibuipob: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
sad grin grin shocked sad grin ur performance in Kogi state speak louder indeed.U want to circulate POVERTY,Hopelessness,misfortune,joblessness,boko
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
My performance in Kogi State will speak for me.......

E be like say na motivational speakers Hahaha Bello deh roll with o
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by toprealman: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
nazicartel:
This guy is just wasting his time. He should go and seek for something good to do with his life. The last time I was in Kogi was 2yrs ago. There was nothing to show that they have a governor. The state was just like Abia state then. Maybe he has done something tangible now. But this guy and Okezuo should be flogged for being failures to their respective states
Na still part of the game plan, ex-presidential aspirant. We know he will end up in the senate at best.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by 8stargeneral: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
This clown...yahaya bello is a disgrace to his state and Nigerian at large...failed man.
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by HRMK: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
go on wasting ur time and money!apc candidate wuld be selected by buhari!the same way he picked the national chairman!!
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by morikee: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Who go even vote this one seff
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by famology(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by hotseat: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Of all those seeking the APC ticket, it would be suicidal for the party to present this neophyte in the political terrain as its flagbearer.

The shoes of the President of Nigeria are too big for his feet.

He may win a senatorial contest, but he is definitely overreaching himself in the national arena.
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by seyz91(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
I tell you!
GooodHardDick:
In a sane country like the US, Canada and UK. Yahaya bellow, Tinubu, buhari, orji uzor kalu, and Co would have been chilling in jail by now angry
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by TUFFSS: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
WE NEED STEADY POWER SUPPLY IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by MartinsD12(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by babamoha(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:
In a sane country like the US, Canada and UK. Yahaya bellow, Tinubu, buhari, orji uzor kalu, and Co would have been chilling in jail by now angry
They will not be voted for in the first instance.
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Toks2008(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by ofuonyebi: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Haba na wetin Bros Bello!
Do you hear where somebody who did not have the weight of a butterfly
ever tries to wrestle with an elephant?...of course a jagalegion?
take it softly sotly abeg....
Afterall, the journey from earth to heaven is very far from each other
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Navalsadiq(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
The next president in waiting
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Eddygre8(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Can your works match your words??
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Magabush1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
My brother, I am currently in kogi for a 6 months project, there is absolutely nothing on ground on kogi to show he has the capacity to lead Nigeria. The roads are as bad as hell. No meaningful development to show he can rule Nigeria. His ambition is dead on arrival

nazicartel:
This guy is just wasting his time. He should go and seek for something good to do with his life. The last time I was in Kogi was 2yrs ago. There was nothing to show that they have a governor. The state was just like Abia state then. Maybe he has done something tangible now. But this guy and Okezuo should be flogged for being failures to their respective states

1 Like

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by ufuosman(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
nazicartel:
E want to show that his relevant and also get appointment after his tenure

1 Like

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by ufuosman(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nothing good is speaking good abt him in kogi
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Bfly: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
One of the ambitious opportunist running the rat race has spoken.
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Iliya1520: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
president of social media abe what?
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by onuman: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
A man fit for a court jester is aspiring to become president of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defections In APC Dangerous, Ex-Aspirants Tell Tinubu / Idris Wada Absent At Yahaya Bello's Inauguration Ceremony / Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.