Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith (3125 Views)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by NLSavage: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Jada Pinkett Smith once admitted that she never wanted to marry Will Smith during an episode of Red Table Talk in 2018. Following Smith's infamous slapping of Chris Rock in defense of his wife, the clip has resurfaced online.
“I was under so much pressure, you know, being a young actress, being young, and I was just, like, pregnant and I just didn’t know what to do,” she said at the time. “I never wanted to be married. I really didn’t wanna get married.
“We only got married because Gammy [Adrienne Banfield-Norris] was crying,” Smith admitted.
“It was almost as if Gammy was like, ‘You have to get married, so let’s talk about the wedding,’” Pinkett Smith confirmed.
Even Banfield-Norris admitted that the wedding, which was held in a suburb of her hometown, Baltimore, Maryland, was awful.
“The wedding was horrible,” Banfield-Norris conceded. “It was a mess. Jada was sick, she was very unpleasant … She didn’t cooperate with anything.”
Pinkett Smith agreed “And I was so upset that I had to have a wedding. I was so pissed I went crying down the freaking aisle. I cried the whole way down the aisle.”
On the other hand, Smith said he was elated to be getting married at the time.
“There wasn’t a day in my life that I wanted anything other than being married and having a family,” he said during the episode. “From literally 5 years old, I was picturing what my family would be.”

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6HyiUvfyRQ
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Bilabong(m): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2022
This woman has done enough damage to this man already can't she stop?

And the nonsense Will Smith too hasn't he had enough to call a quit to the scam marriage?

5 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by NLSavage: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2022
Bilabong:

And the nonsense Will Smith too hasn't he had enough to call a quit to the scam marriage?
its sad at this point

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Savedday: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2022
The worst thing that can ever happen to any man on earth is being a SIMPle man. Eg will Smith

13 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Nasri100(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2022
Bilabong:

You can’t blame him. He stands to lose a lot of money via the United States simp court activities.

6 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Theboy21: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2022
It's such a shame that Will Smith so fuckn cute, famous, rich n a whole lotta advantages stood so low for such type of woman when he can marry or date Top class pretty Models, celebrities way above her league.... This dude don't even know his worth at all....

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by NLSavage: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2022
lalasticlacla
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Nonexisting: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Everybody should leave this wonderful couple alone. Love is sweet. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by RealistRedpiler: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2022
From things I have read and seen, maybe will wife is from Yoruba descendant and has used magun on Smith grin grin

Smith is now father of all SIMPS
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Vinnie2000(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2022
Only God knows how dis Will Smith/Jada Pinkett problematic marriage will end..
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2022
See as dem humble will Smith,na like dis one lady way I date wan do me and I no agree as an Edo boy.so she gbaga.My head too strong for a woman to mess me up.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by NnamdiN: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2022
I don't see anything special about this woman. She's not all that so why the overhype undecided

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by TheWolfen(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Smith is irredeemable.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by zedegit: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2022
NLSavage:
Jada Pinkett Smith once admitted that she never wanted to marry Will Smith during an episode of Red Table Talk in 2018. Following Smith's infamous slapping of Chris Rock in defense of his wife, the clip has resurfaced online.
“I was under so much pressure, you know, being a young actress, being young, and I was just, like, pregnant and I just didn’t know what to do,” she said at the time. “I never wanted to be married. I really didn’t wanna get married.
“We only got married because Gammy [Adrienne Banfield-Norris] was crying,” Smith admitted.
“It was almost as if Gammy was like, ‘You have to get married, so let’s talk about the wedding,’” Pinkett Smith confirmed.
Even Banfield-Norris admitted that the wedding, which was held in a suburb of her hometown, Baltimore, Maryland, was awful.
“The wedding was horrible,” Banfield-Norris conceded. “It was a mess. Jada was sick, she was very unpleasant … She didn’t cooperate with anything.”
Pinkett Smith agreed “And I was so upset that I had to have a wedding. I was so pissed I went crying down the freaking aisle. I cried the whole way down the aisle.”
On the other hand, Smith said he was elated to be getting married at the time.
“There wasn’t a day in my life that I wanted anything other than being married and having a family,” he said during the episode. “From literally 5 years old, I was picturing what my family would be.”

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6HyiUvfyRQ

May I not force or marry a woman who merely tolerates me.

Tueh!

Oh Simple Smith.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by zedegit: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
See as dem humble will Smith,na like dis one lady way I date wan do me and I no agree as an Edo boy.so she gbaga.My head too strong for a woman to mess me up.

Why do you Bini abi Edo like showing unaself?

Everything you must show your identity abi you think nah only una get strong head so?

Abi you wan collect wotowoto?

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
zedegit:

Why do you Bini abi Edo like showing unaself?

Everything you must show your identity abi you think nah only una get strong head so?

Abi you wan collect wotowoto?
lol,because we no dey fear.women cannot control us.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Smith is trapped by an idea 'family life'

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Telegram234(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
thegidredpiller don see food for another thread..

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fairmedia:
Smith is trapped by an idea 'family life'
WILL SMITH is finished!
That's the reason men need to be rough Riders before marriage. It makes you take tough decisions. Some women are better of as side chicks, that's what some men do not know.
Some LADIES perform very well as side chicks... that's when their best manifest.
Such Ladies have such a lifelong commitment.
Many Ladies were never raised to be wives.
and shouldn't be forced into marriage.
Most LADIES of nowadays enjoy side phucks & should be permanently kept there & enjoyed.

But these SIMPS fail to understand this, rather u see them kneeling to propose at public places begging to shoulder all the problems of a lady.

Has God ever solved all the problems of any woman before not to talk of you.
Who are you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by EmzyT: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
This Will Smith, don suffer I swear embarassed embarassed him just dey collect wotowoto from different angles, even from the same woman him dey fight the world for. embarassed

Someone should please watch him closely before he commits Suicide!

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Goldbw122(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is the kind of woman that they send for this man, to end his career.. I love watching Hancock that year

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Desmankyle: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
And the mumu dey laff lipsrsealed only God fit save you mumu tongue
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Unzerious: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hmmm, Smith should Write his Will
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Alaefulu(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ah ah,plz will should be place on constant check make him no go dey reason suicide o

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Soulmender: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
The reason Will is taking so much shit from this woman is because he stands to loose so much if he divorce her according to US law. Imagine splitting all he has worked.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Soulmender:
The reason Will is taking so much shit from this woman is because he stands to loose so much if he divorce her according to US law. Imagine splitting all he has worked.
This is simply an example of the reason why a MAN must marry the woman that loves him more than he would lover her. Studies have shown that as such marriage progresses the man starts loving his wife so passionately because of the RESPECT, KINGSHIP & contributions she bequeaths the man just 4d fear of losing him.

WILL SMITH case is what a man gets when he "Loves" a woman so much that you can commit suicide or kill for her sake.
His case is prevalent among MEN who were never into rough riding b4 marriage.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jada pinkett seem to have this love for the rugged types of men, 2PAC is an example, august alsina a rapper almost her Son's age also dig her, cheesy, that woman is mentally unstable grin grin grin

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Unzerious:
Hmmm, Smith should Write his Will

I saw what you did there grin

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by pussyphilia(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
This couple may just be in a femdom bd$m relationship and enjoying it while you negros are here killing yourselves
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith by InfinityFabric: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bilabong:

I hope she doesn't. It's good example for the upcoming morons to learn from.

(1) (Reply)

Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time / ... / I Get Laid But Can't Get A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.