Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,513 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today (24424 Views)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Mahi18: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubu no going back

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by mimick(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2022
I don't know reason many of your are bothering yourself over osinbajo, Ameachi or Tinubu ambition of contesting as a president all your comments doesn't counting, many of you are not part of delegates that will vote for this three contestants infact many of you didn't av voters card.... As you can see that your comments doesn't make impact...

This politicians knows where they will meet and reconcile their differences and reach consensus and forge ahead instead of fighting each other unnecessarily..

If properly any of this candidate osinbajo or tinubu clinch the presidential ticket in all progressive congress both are the same region(south west) so what is your own stress there.... #stop unnecessary argument or fight over politician # Use your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by orisa37: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2022
NOTHING ABOUT OSINBAJO IS A SECRET ANYMORE.
SO LET THE GAMES BEGIN WITH A SMALL SACRIFICE FROM OSINBAJO'S OWN POCKET.
ORDER 75 BULLS AND 75 COWS FROM BUHARI'S HERDS AND PAY BUHARI FROM YOUR POCKET.
GIVE 2 BULLS PLUS 2 COWS INDISCRIMINATELY TO EACH OF OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATE GOVERNORS EXCLUSIVELY
AND 3 BULLS PLUS 3 COWS TO MR PRESIDENT.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Peobote: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by God1000(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2022
He's my Ideal person for the job

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Sleekfingers: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
The man will never go against tinubu. He's weak.

How that one take concern you? It is his choice to contest or not. ...
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by quisera(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2022
Never in my life did I ever think I'll vote for APC but having osinbajo as the presidential candidate might change that. This man is everything presidential, I'll be damn proud having him as my president.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by famology(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Apc primary go sweet sha.
Tinubu or Osinbajo is ok by me

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by eldoradoxx: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2022
It is really very shameful that the South West has a decent technocrat, very educated, urbane and generally acceptable younger leader in Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo but attempting to copy the mumu of the North in 2015 in bringing Buhari by forcing the choice of one old tired Tinubu as the best option from the West for President of Nigeria. Well if the West can't get a quality material other than Tinubu that is only acceptable by the corrupt Northern leaders that have held their people in total bondage, we from the South South have an Amechi to come to the rescue.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Adejuwonhis(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2022
People be calling a failure,someone who can’t stand up for his people for 8 years, this guys have failed us let’s stand up and vote not along ethnic or religious line let’s vote for The Who with the master plan. Man of integrity indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Toks2008(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2022
Nigeria next president endorsed by the hosts of heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by MetaPhysical: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
I really don't think VP Osinbajo is a good fit to rule Nigeria in the state it is currently in. Nigeria needs a roughshod to help stabilize it first and get it ready for a technocrat like Osinbajo to take power.

As a christian and Southerner, he will be paired with a muslim from North, perharps a retired military...or a religious fanatic. A dominant and overbearing individual that will again overshadow him disrespectfully.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by ogundeleai(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johnny147147:

What if he wins at the primaries? Doesn't that implies Tinubu lost? Why then would u say i shouldn't involve Tinubu?
... You are not making sense... It's apparent the Region you are typing from.... Many of your type just believe once osinbajo make declaration that end Tinubu ambition.. You will soon discover there's no shade under palm tree..

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by adolfHitler1934: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Parachoko:
The thread is about Osibanjo, but you still had to involve Tinubu in it

What's wrong with you guys? undecided

Osibanjo have the right to contest, they will all meet at the APC primary.
Why are you pained because he mentioned your Pee Poo bullion thief.

Tinubu can never be president. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Toks2008(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
eldoradoxx:
It is really very shameful that the South West has a decent technocrat, very educated, urbane and generally acceptable younger leader in Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo but attempting to copy the mumu of the North in 2015 in bringing Buhari by forcing the choice of one old tired Tinubu as the best option from the West for President of Nigeria. Well if the West can't get a quality material other than Tinubu that is only acceptable by the corrupt Northern leaders that have held their people in total bondage, we from the South South have an Amechi to come to the rescue.

Tinubu will never ever be Nigeria president.

Osinbajo is the choosing one.

I will run an online campaign for him as i have been doing but more than ever before.

He is the best man for the job. Those spewing ignorance like this post have no clue of the role of a VP so they should be ignored.
Adejuwonhis:
People be calling a failure,someone who can’t stand up for his people for 8 years, this guys have failed us let’s stand up and vote not along ethnic or religious line let’s vote for The Who with the master plan. Man of integrity indeed grin

Even APC power brokers know that choosing Tinubu is automatic death to APC and only an Osibanjo ticket will bring victory to APC.

IF they want to dare let them choose Tinubu.

Osinbajo is the man Nigerians want.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by adolfHitler1934: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
ogundeleai:
... You are not making sense... It's apparent the Region you are typing from.... Many of your type just believe once osinbajo make declaration that end Tinubu ambition.. You will soon discover there's no shade under palm tree..
I hope you urchins have not stockpiled sniper for your consumption and immediate quenching because of this news of Osibande about to declare.

Your Iragbiji bullion thief can never be president of Nigeria. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Abbeyme: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
KleenSenator:
Dreamer

You first dream it, then achieve it.

You are not worth what you cannot dream.

Dreamers are achievers.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Tell me a technocrat in Nigeria that has ever been successful as a governor or president. Nigerians need to rid themselves of the mentality that technocrats are what we need. Technocrats are advisers, commissioners, ministers. The mindset of a technocrat is not in tune with the realities of gervernance in Nigeria. Thats why they either fail, are mediocre or they never serve 2 terms (i.e they are removed from office) e.g GEJ, Shagari, Ambode! The people who acheive anything as Governor or President are always gangsters/real Politicians or technocrats who have become gangsters/Politicians. Osinbajo is not a politician or a gangster. The only other way a technocrat can succeed in Nigeria is if he has the backing of a political Godfather who does the dirty work for him, the implication of that is that he becomes a yes man..a puppet!

Monitor what is happening with Soludo if you want to know what a Technocrat administration will be like. Uzodima and Umahi are gangsters, they dealt with IPOB and they are maming progress in their states, Soludo is sending official memo regarding sit at home and they bombed his own LGA HQthe next day. Technocrats and their ideas always sound good on paper.....if you are governing law abiding patriotic enlightened citizens!!! I laughed when I saw 22,000 people applying to be commissioner in Anambra, it sounds good...on paper...lets wait and see. Osinbajo has no track record anywhere except as a law professor and Attorney General. The only portfolio given to him was the economy and he and his economic team have failed miserably.

Awolowo is a good example of the difference between a technocrat and a politician. Awo would not have been able to successfully introduce free education if he was a technocrat. A technocrat wants to build fine school buildings, school uniforms and all that expensive stuff, a politician understands that what is important is the quality of education so get the right teachers, get a conducive environment and get on with it. Awo the politician realised there was no money for that so he built sheds (and was laughed at by the technocrats of the time) but today he is hailed for his free education policy. Ambode tried to introduce elaborate western style refuse disposal, without taking into account the existing system and those who made their daily living from it...it cost him his 2nd term and his proposed system and all the money he spent on it was wasted!!! Politicians/gangsters understand the people, Technocrats understand theory from Western books!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by ufuosman(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Osibanjo mind no strong self

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by millhouse: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
mighty2:
Osinbajo is still our own, i will gladly support him if things change
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate
This one that is scared of declaring his ambition cos of his master.. let Him go back to his house in peace jor
I see no difference btw him and a guy who is afraid to woo a lady and who is being forced by his friends.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tunumbu left the room undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Toks2008(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Amerengues2:
To start with, I am wondering why politicians deploy the tactics of a coach sometimes where you will wait on the opponent's coach to make a substitution before making yours just to know what next to do.

However, I am hopeful that Osinbajo is taking his time to make the correct decision. It appears he doesn't want to be left in the mix.

Perhaps, the rumour between Osinbajo and Amaechi might be real- finding each other a threatening opponents considering they are both close to Buhari.

Also, in saner climes, if you have spent 7 years as a VP in a failed administration, you might just be booed of you want to contest as the president. However, it's different here!

It appears Osinbajo' fan base keeps increasing and this might lend credence to the fact that he is indeed a good and perspicacious leader we need.

Then I ask the question, which is the problem of this country, the POSITION or INDIVIDUAL?

You still dont understand the constitutional role of a VP.

If Osinbajo was never an acting president the story would have been different but we saw what he did when he was the acting vice president (dont ask me, google is your friend)

He is the most qualified and the best among the terrible options. He is worth a try.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by xhamel89: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
KleenSenator:
Dreamer

How will you describe Ameachi? Seer? grin

Jagagbantis fans are not hard to know grin grin
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by mosaicafrique: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Osibanjo is just a vice but really don't know what is happening in his party.
APC has concluded that power is going to the south and any westerner buying nomination form is only adding to the party purse. The Biafra Agitation has made the north zone the next president to south so that qualified candidates from the East can take advantage. That is why the permutation is Chibuike Amaechi Rotimi. If you understand, you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by SenatePresdo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
mighty2:
Osinbajo is still our own, i will gladly support him if things change
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate

You stand on Tinubu manhood.

Let him cover his yansh with napkin first before contesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Yemixk2(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Instead of you to support your Mentor (Tinubu) that had been giving you his own support since all this years

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by rayvelez(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Another failure on the loose, I just want to know what his campaign lying manifesto will be all about smh and trust gullible nairalanders still rooting for him...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by M1Garand(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
perambulator:

Tell me a technocrat in Nigeria that has ever been successful as a governor or president. Nigerians need to rid themselves of the mentality that technocrats are what we need. Technocrats are advisers, commissioners, ministers. The mindset of a technocrat is not in tune with the realities of gervernance in Nigeria. Thats why they either fail, are mediocre or they never serve 2 terms (i.e they are removed from office) e.g GEJ, Shagari, Ambode! The people who acheive anything as Governor or President are always gangsters/real Politicians or technocrats who have become gangsters/Politicians. Osinbajo is not a politician or a gangster. The only other way a technocrat can succeed in Nigeria is if he has the backing of a political Godfather who does the dirty work for him, the implication of that is that he becomes a yes man..a puppet!

Monitor what is happening with Soludo if you want to know what a Technocrat administration will be like. Uzodima and Umahi are gangsters, they dealt with IPOB and they are maming progress in their states, Soludo is sending official memo regarding sit at home and they bombed his own LGA HQthe next day. Technocrats and their ideas always sound good on paper.....if you are governing law abiding patriotic citizens!!! I laughed when I saw 22,000 people applying to be commissioner in Anambra, it sounds good...on paper...lets wait and see. Osinbajo has no track record anywhere except as a law professor and Attorney General. The only portfolio given to him was the economy and he and his economic team have failed miserably.

Awolowo is a good example of the difference between a technocrat and a politician. Awo would not have been able to successfully introduce free education if he was a technocrat. A technocrat wants to build fine school buildings, school uniforms and all that expensive stuff, a politician understands that what is important is the quality of education so get the right teachers, get a condusive environment and get on with it. Awo the politician realised there was no money for that so he build sheds (and was laughed at by the technocrats of the time) but today he is hailed for his free education policy. Ambode tried to introduce elaborate western style refuse disposal, without taking into account the existing system and those who made their daily living from it...it cost him his 2nd term and his proposed system and all the money he spent on it was wasted!!! Politicians/gangsters understand the people, Technocrats understand theory from Western books!!

E too choke!!! Nicely Put... I wonder how Osibanjo will handle the bandits and Boko Haram, he and Buhari couldn't handle for 8years.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by millhouse: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
KleenSenator:
Dreamer
lol ... aspirants are declaring , he is still consulting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu / Shettima Ali Monguno Is Dead / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.