Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today (24206 Views)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Odus1970: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
PYO all the way
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Ttalk: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
perambulator:

I am not going to waste my time responding to you any further. It is clear you are not thinking clearly and an objective debate is therefore not possible. You comment about Osinbajo and restructuring suggests i am either engaging someone with a low IQ or someone so far gone in sycophancy the brain is no longer functioning. Restructuring is about votes, in this case Northern votes, votes are about politics and political weight. A man who cannot even gather votes from his own base to contest to the point where he is afraid to declare and hoping to be anointed by Buhari as the consensus candidate (I know this for a fact BTW) is clearly a political lightweight and not the kind of person that can drive a restructuring agenda in parliarment if at all any of the others can, Osinbajo 100% cant!!!

Read up what you wrote whether it makes meaning to you. I have tried enough to be civil with you but you simply lack what it takes to debate intelligently.
"Again, restructuring can no longer be achieved by fiat but through legal means working within the existing constitution. This is where Osinbajo would be needed because he was the one called upon by Tinubu to fight that case as commissioner for Justice in Lagos state."

That was my quote on restructuring
and restructuring can take different form not necessarily only through constitutional amendment as your point suggested.

Am sure you didn't know that Osinbajo was once invited to draft constitution of a whole country.

I have given my preferred candidates stating their strength and weakness but you have nothing to say than to engage in iq contest whereas your points shows zero understanding and you lack capacity to project your view clearly maybe that's why you are so irritating.

Readers here can judge who is daft, who is incoherent and incapable of presenting his views.

Run along boy, this terrain is not a place where a nonentity should claim authority because this topic is simply beyond your scope and you should be left to wallow in your ignorance
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by MikoB: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ttalk:

Read up what you wrote whether it makes meaning to you. I have tried enough to be civil with you but you simply lack what it takes to debate intelligently.
"Again, restructuring can no longer be achieved by fiat but through legal means working within the existing constitution. This is where Osinbajo would be needed because he was the one called upon by Tinubu to fight that case as commissioner for Justice in Lagos state."

That was my quote on restructuring
and restructuring can take different form not necessarily only through constitutional amendment as your point suggested.

Am sure you didn't know that Osinbajo was once invited to draft constitution of a whole country.

I have given my preferred candidates stating their strength and weakness but you have nothing to say than to engage in iq contest whereas your points shows zero understanding and you lack capacity to project you view maybe that why you are so irritating.

Readers here can judge who is daft, who is incoherent and incapable of presenting his views. Run along boy, this terrain is not a place where a nonentity should claim authority because this topic is simply beyond your scope and you should be left to wallow in your ignorance

My brother, is not everyone you respond to, when you see someone very aggressive and curse everytime with gutter words, don't you know is a sign of frustration? I don't know what he has with osinbajo, instead of him to sell his candidate and leave others, he keeps disgracing himself.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Ubdavis(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Think9ja:

And he's the least qualified..
Someone was handpicked to be a VP is suddenly qualified to be president.
A complete political nonentity.
Bandits, Boko boys and the likes will just have a field day

Osinbajo is not qualified for the job.

"Someone was handpicked to be a VP is suddenly qualified to be president."

I like the word VP.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Osehnetworld(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johnny147147:

Lol grin

Niggah was the first to indicate. He'll run for the primaries but he can't run far

Shut up, umahi did
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Osehnetworld:
Am not an APC member neither do I support them, but to be realistic, if APC hands over their ticket to tinubu while PDP gives theirs to atiku, then we know there is a contest
But if APC gives the ticket to osinbajo or amaechi, then PDP fields atiku. Then atiku would surely win

Election in Nigeria is not won by your intelligence, especially the presidential election
It's won by affluence and influence

Mark my words, APC cannot rule eight years and handover power to opposition (PDP), whoever they field for the presidential election, is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We rise by lifting others
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Bimpe29: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Star boy is poised to throw hat in the ring with his political godfather.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by 1864ru: 3:22am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake news
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today by Justmesagi: 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
Osinbajo is going no where. He should rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP / Three Die Seeking Admission Into Nigeria Defence Academy, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.