Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign (46252 Views)

INEC Directs Sokoto REC, Dr Nura Ali, To Stay Away From Office / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by udy4real(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2022
You be man,Abeg
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by dettolgel: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Paperbag:

Very true ...
I think apc are the mafias of politics .

Their raise to power should be studied cause they did a whole lot to get this power .

Funny that Jonathan did so much for the north than buhari have done for them but due to imams and politicians they have failed to see the truth .

GEJ was naive when it comes to power.

APC like you rightly pointed out are bunch of mafias. They have been in the game and they understand the playing field.

The other problem was that GEJ appointed professionals that do not understand politics but were out to do their job.

Look at Buhari's appointees they are all seasoned politicians that are only concerned about retaining power and looting the country dry. They don't care about anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by BlackSheriff: 12:57am On May 07, 2022
[quote author=ernestita3 post=111815483][/quote]

Message me on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate / Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.