Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign (46250 Views)

INEC Directs Sokoto REC, Dr Nura Ali, To Stay Away From Office / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by casppyjay: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2022
backnbeta:
Naturally, a killer won't want you to wield a sword near his head. Bunch of hypocrites they are
i see gangsters getting religious when they start bleeding…
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Prenonjebose: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2022
This is one of the reasons they like the almajiri system. This imam is not the kind of subservient cleric people like Dansadau would want. He is more intelligent than the politician. Read through the entire interview, and I can conclude the cleric is articulate and vocal
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Kutunban: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2022
This man is Making Islam look interesting for me, these are the kind of clerics we need in Nigeria.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by aniblue(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2022
I'm following him already on social media handles , he's a good man at heart; words and actions.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by techWriter3: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2022
and hyprocrisy 5&6 ... So, check my_profil.e if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Corea4king(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

You see now it seems funny right.. but in future when you can never land a job due to your stuoid detoriates grammar then you will be blaming your village People.

Learn to speak proper English

Ur are worst than people that sacked that iman
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Goldbw122(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2022
When good personality want to change the face of Nigeria that is when they will raise up their ugly head..
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by ladyn4real(f): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2022
They will like you when you praise them on top of their mess and dislike you when try to correct them and you say , this country will work?
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by ugwumichael(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2022
This Imam is highly learned
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by bizhop01: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Religion that promote terrorism and backwardness
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by ajerimitan: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2022
And Nigerians will still go ahead to vote these lovers of tears and sorrows all in the name of partisan politics. And our security system along side our judiciary will prefer to die protecting those destroying their today and tomorrow. And some religious bigots will continue to go cap in hand hailing the actions and in actions of our leaders at the detriment of the citizenry. NIGERIA WAKE UP. Let them know, VOTERS let them Hear.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Afolabimills(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2022
Hypocrites
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Afolabimills(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2022
Most terrorist are hypocrites
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by ensamy(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Do on to others as you want them to do on to you. All APC did to Jonathan, all the hypocrisy, lies etc is coming back to them. The difference is that Thiers are all true. Now there are crying. sad shocked cool
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Diligence: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2022
At what point wld u expect APC to draw the line and fear God! Haba!
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by obedience4(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2022
This shiek has my utmost respect
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by abbasajao(m): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2022
May Allah preserve this sheikh.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by ibechris(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2022
No wonder Obasanjo refused Buhari to become President...i can why.

Penguin2:
It has been proven that APC cannot take a quarter of what it threw at PDP and went scut free.

GEJ made a mistake by not using power well when he had it and allowed these barbarians grab power.

I’ve learnt from GEJ’s mistake that whenever I do get to power, I will never allow fools throw unsubstantiated propaganda at my person or government without being punished severely.

Let the heavens fall if they must.

Ndi ala!
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by kelmicheal: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2022
We need people with truth in this country irrespective of whether you are receiving salary from your employer or not
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by maasoap(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2022
You're now free to embrace politics and criticism full time, you're free man. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by bizzibodi(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2022
I taught quoran said ,ye should not criticize your leaders if he is a Muslim according to hisba.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by writeprof(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Good one. I read this also:

Islamic is about the holistic life which includes politics

Later, somebody will want to say Pastors should not talk about politics.
Humans are political 'animals.'
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by God1stson(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2022
naftazben:
Sheikh is putting it in their body wotowoto grin
Na who no like better thing. This is a great Imam. Only die hard PMB or Tinubu Supporters are allergic to good thing including a progressive Nigerian society. Na me talk am.

1 Like

Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Akmike1983: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
This man ve my respect
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Nosayer: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:
It has been proven that APC cannot take a quarter of what it threw at PDP and went scut free.

GEJ made a mistake by not using power well when he had it and allowed these barbarians grab power.

I’ve learnt from GEJ’s mistake that whenever I do get to power, I will never allow fools throw unsubstantiated propaganda at my person or government without being punished severely.

Let the heavens fall if they must.

Ndi ala!

You're so sound in wisdom. Kudos to you

A lot of Southerners don't understand that if Jonathan had governed us well, Buhari would have never smelt governance. He misused power or he didn't know how to handle power. People were desperate to get him out even if it means going for a clueless hypocritical person like Buhari.

We should admit Jonathan's mistakes because it's what led to this.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by noble2faith(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
wolesmile:
They can criticize other administrations. But they find criticism hard to take. Though I didn't vote in the previous two elections, but I supported Buhari. I still regret ever doing so. He has been the biggest disappointment of the century so far!!!

Same here. The only difference was I only supported him in the first election.

1 Like

Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by izubext007: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
May Almighty Allah guide you my shelk ......remadan Kareem
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by ufuosman(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kip on ur good work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? / Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) / Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.