Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign (46224 Views)

INEC Directs Sokoto REC, Dr Nura Ali, To Stay Away From Office / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Greenlight123: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
God bless you and your family God almighty will guide you from all their evil plan
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Engrgreg1: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
He nailed everything as it is in the country no addition nor subtraction
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Asianjollof007: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
wolesmile:
They can criticize other administrations. But they find criticism hard to take. Though I didn't vote in the previous two elections, but I supported Buhari. I still regret ever doing so. He has been the biggest disappointment of the century so far!!!

Nobody expected him to be this incompetent, they made fake promises. Someone who wants a better nigeria would be confused, may GOD punish all of them after this calamity tenure.

1 Like

Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by NB22(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
This guy is better than many Bishops, Pastors I see around and less its said point blank no cap we are going nowhere
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by lookingfly: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:
It has been proven that APC cannot take a quarter of what it threw at PDP and went scut free.

GEJ made a mistake by not using power well when he had it and allowed these barbarians grab power.

I’ve learnt from GEJ’s mistake that whenever I do get to power, I will never allow fools throw unsubstantiated propaganda at my person or government without being punished severely.

Let the heavens fall if they must.

Ndi ala!
oga leave GEJ out of this. He actually did the right thing to give power to bubu. Before 2015, bubu was a god to the northerners and some slaves in the SW.....the power given to him is helping with the unveiling of the covering blocking their eyes......if he had not given power, the likes of you will still complain.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by ScamDemicEra: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Amerengues2:
Interesting! Hypocrisy is the order of the day.

You have earned the respect of the people and most importantly, respect from God for speaking the truth. If only other cleric can toll this line
... respect from which god ?
....is it the god that couldn't show him the bloody disaster Buhari is ?
....must be Mbaka's and Bakare's god.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by ScamDemicEra: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
lookingfly:
oga leave GEJ out of this. He actually did the right thing to give power to bubu. Before 2015, bubu was a god to the northerners and some slaves in the SW.....the power given to him is helping with the unveiling of the covering blocking their eyes......if he had not given power, the likes of you will still complain.
...... and some in the SE too.

1 Like

Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by babaalagbo11(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
The real and upright sheikh well done sir
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by ernestita3(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=BlackSheriff post=111811211]Get a chance to work and earn 1 Million Naira by just working from home

Offering :

Earn 1 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck
Pls link me up am so interested
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by BotherMleeper(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dyke15:
North?
They re d architect of their own problem but they should relax coz this seed they re sowing will surely consume them

Funny how you people think this is purely a northern problem.

Terrorism respects no boundaries.

When they attacked that train, they didn't spare the southerners. Dr Chinelo was igbo.

Remind me again why Amotekun and ESN were founded

1 Like

Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Ekzoba(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Truth is bitter.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by mmsen: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dyke15:
North?
They re d architect of their own problem but they should relax coz this seed they re sowing will surely consume them

It is already consuming them.

The north has been on fire for much of the entirety of Buhari's administration and it is only getting worse.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Ofolete: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
I am surprised that we have people like this in Islam. If we can get at least 9 truthful and vocal Islamic cleric like this in Nigeria, honestly Nigeria will forever be peaceful and United. What we want is unity, peace and progress for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Kunlevic1984(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
What has been the position of Christian Leaders as regards insecurity saga in Nigeria? I guess they remain silence so that their branches are not closed down
amoreobansu:
By Luminous Jannamike

Vanguard News Nigeria
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/they-were-happy-when-i-hit-jonathan-hard-asked-him-to-resign-abuja-chief-imam-sacked-for-anti-buhari-sermon/amp/
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Originalsly: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Like this guy ... take no prisoners ... not afraid to call a spade a spade.... man of conviction... speaking truth to power. ... no sugar coating ... just serving the bitter truth.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by jditimiya(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mrs. Karma is just smiling in her open roof.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by BlackFlamefromP: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good to know we still have good, rational Muslims in the north who put humanity first before religious sentiments.

God will bless this Sheik.

I always tell people that religion was made for man, but man was not made for religion. Meaning, man can be good, more evolved and even be close to God without necessarily being religious.

Sacrificing humanity in the name of religion or for the sake of religion, is evil
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by luluman: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
amoreobansu:
By Luminous Jannamike

Vanguard News Nigeria
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/they-were-happy-when-i-hit-jonathan-hard-asked-him-to-resign-abuja-chief-imam-sacked-for-anti-buhari-sermon/amp/
WOW!! I'm not a moslem but this man has earned all the respect I can give. I DOFF SIR. This is the Nigerian we want; the one that can say the truth & damn the consequences.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by luluman: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
dawnomike:
I really like this Sheik already... He's won my distant admiration.
I concur.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Germanjoe(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
This man go see God,
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yes they were mainly playing ethnic cards.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Aaay: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Who
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Dyke15(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Funny how you people think this is purely a northern problem.

Terrorism respects no boundaries.

When they attacked that train, they didn't spare the southerners. Dr Chinelo was igbo.

Remind me again why Amotekun and ESN were founded
No doubt but the major activities of this terrorists happens in d NORTH
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by duality(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
amoreobansu:

We know that campaign was done in that mosque for this administration

That's a take home for the christians.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by akeeng: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
dawnomike:
I really like this Sheik already... He's won my distant admiration.
Hahaha
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Bfly: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Another trash.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Collins9156(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

You see now it seems funny right.. but in future when you can never land a job due to your stuoid detoriates grammar then you will be blaming your village People.

Learn to speak proper English

English teacher well done...
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by jude79(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:
It has been proven that APC cannot take a quarter of what it threw at PDP and went scut free.

GEJ made a mistake by not using power well when he had it and allowed these barbarians grab power.

I’ve learnt from GEJ’s mistake that whenever I do get to power, I will never allow fools throw unsubstantiated propaganda at my person or government without being punished severely.

Let the heavens fall if they must.

Ndi ala!

Gbamistically comrade, people who are champions at criticizing others, rarely entertain criticism themselves, never allow anybody who criticize you falsely and pile up false allegation against you, go free, be decisive in dealing with them, they're the worst kind of humans, when allowed to access power.
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by samunaka: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
amoreobansu:
By Luminous Jannamike

Vanguard News Nigeria

That was because Mr Johnathan was at his dead end so what ever you said that time you have the support of the masses, this is a different scenario Buari is in prime time and loved by the masses, so please thread with caution
Re: Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign by Penguin2: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
jude79:

Gbamistically comrade, people who are champions at criticizing others, rarely entertain criticism themselves, never allow anybody who criticize you falsely and pile up false allegation against you, go free, be decisive in dealing with them, they're the worst kind of humans, when allowed to access power.

I swear

If I ever get access to power. You are allowed to criticize but you will be arrested to prove every allegation with facts.

Woe betide you if your allegation was spurious and you have no fact to back it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Yusuf Buhari Poses With His Sister Zahra Ahead Of Her Wedding To Ahmed Indimi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.