Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey (2349 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by Lucasmuyiwaa: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2022
When we say there is difference between poor men beef and rich men beef people think I’m lying.

This is a case study of Obi Cubana and his Long time friend Cubana Chiefpriest.

These two men were known to be Tom and Jerry and you will see them together most of the times.

But things have gone different even before Obi Cubana launched his new herbal drink “Odowgu Bitters” which Chiefpriest didn’t even post on his Instagram page.

They’ve stopped hanging out together and rarely you will see them together in an official occasion.

This have been bothering my mind for the past few months because I have seen these two guys together multiple times but not anymore.

These guys are really having the Rich men beefs and I don’t think it will end anytime soon.
Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by mymadam(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2022
Beef? Not really... They are just too busy with individual businesses to hang out lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
mymadam:
Beef? Not really... They are just too busy with individual businesses to hang out lipsrsealed
Oh really ? But each of them still hang out and I don’t see why they can’t hang out together since they are very close. That’s how they do before even when they are busy or not.
Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by HarunaWest(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
When we say there is difference between poor men beef and rich men beef people think I’m lying.

These two men were known to be Tom and Jerry and you will see them together most of the times.

But things have gone different even before Obi Cubana launched his new herbal drink “Odowgu Bitters” which Chiefpriest didn’t even post on his Instagram page.

They’ve stopped hanging out together and rarely you will see them together in an official occasion.

This have been bothering my mind for the past few months because I have seen these two guys together multiple times but not anymore.

These guys are really having the Rich men beefs and I don’t think it will end anytime soon.
Have you gone to fix the relationship between you and your old friends that has dwindled over the year's? You have not fixed the one in your house, you are poking nose into other men's friendship.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by Skyfornia(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

I'm curious...why is it bothering you like you said?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
HarunaWest:
Have you gone to fix the relationship between you and your old friends that has dwindled over the year's? You have not fixed the one in your house, you are poking nose into other men's friendship.

And which of my friends did I tell you we are beefing. If I wipe you Oraimo chord

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Skyfornia:

I'm curious...why is it bothering you like you said?

Because they were always seem together before
Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by Skyfornia(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Because they were always seem together before

How is that your business if they are no longer seen together? Why should it bother you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by HarunaWest(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

And which of my friends did I tell you we are beefing. If I wipe you Oraimo chord
Come and wipe

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
I had the same thought when I saw Cubana chief priest picture on kolaq alagbo's bitters billboard, I was like wow am I dreaming?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by Kobicove(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Oh really ? But each of them still hang out and I don’t see why they can’t hang out together since they are very close. That’s how they do before even when they are busy or not.

Why don't you just mind your own business undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by vivalavida(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

And how is that your business Mr man? Are u so jobless to be monitoring the lives of other people? Whether they are Beefing or not, how does that add #1 to your bank account?
You will live longer if you tend to mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by mymadam(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

No mind me jare. Wetin I sabi sef? cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by JubrinElSudan: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, I guess they fell apart after the burial in Oba. They stopped engaging each other's post on IG, though Chief Priest still follows Obi and his wife on IG. Chief Priest has a deal with Kolaq before Odogwu Bitters came up but during the period the drink came up and Obi's friends were promoting it online, Chief Priest decided to post and promote KolaqAlagbo grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by candygist: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

And you has a poor man you are busy anylizing them. Them no Sabi your papa.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by Bruno410(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa chief priest is the brand ambassador of Kolaq and the brand pays him well to promote them, odogwu bitters is a rival in the business. He can’t promote it. They have no beef they are just focused of promoting their brand:

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by OneCandleAway(f): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
Yeah, I guess they fell apart after the burial in Oba. They stopped engaging each other's post on IG, though Chief Priest still follows Obi and his wife on IG. Chief Priest has a deal with Kolaq before Odogwu Bitters came up but during the period the drink came up and Obi's friends were promoting it online, Chief Priest decided to post and promote KolaqAlagbo grin

Well if Chief Priest is under a contract with KolaqALagbo, it would be a breach for him to endorse another brand.
Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by JubrinElSudan: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Well if Chief Priest is under a contract with KolaqALagbo, it would be a breach for him to endorse another brand.
Exactly! But I felt the timing of him posting the KolaqAlagbo on his page was "wrong" and it made the bad blood noticeable.
Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by OneCandleAway(f): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
Exactly! But I felt the timing of him posting the KolaqAlagbo on his page was "wrong" and it made the bad blood noticeable.

If he was directed to post he has to. Its a good marketing plot to generate controversy.

Even destiny etiko who is also an ambassador posted during the period they signed portable.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
Yes bro . You are on point
Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by silibaba: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

It seems you are jobless.
Re: Obi Cubana And Cubana Chiefpriest Are Having Beef Lowkey by Joeyfizzo: 1:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Thier beef is bothering u....lol....see me see wahala....bother about ur poor life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Since She Start To Dey Grow Nyash, Person No Dey Fit See Road Again”– Lizzy Gold / Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity / Wiz Khalifa Is Marrying Amber Rose 'in A Couple Of Weeks'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.