Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday (17211 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu’s Demand Is Evil, Ignoble - Ugochukwu Agballah / Anambra Sit-At-Home: Soludo Won’t Bow To Criminal Elements, APGA Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by Jman06(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
flejnr2:

yours is not possible too. ike is coming
Ike is going to his house!
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by flejnr2(f): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
aikyg:

Just listen to yourself. After, I exposed your lies, you have suddenly now starting claiming that Ngwo is in two Local government. Negro please!
enugwu ngwo i said is in two local government
ngwo in a whole is in 3 local government area
namely enugu north , enugu south (etiti ngwo) udi local government
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by anyilalaz: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... I sincerely understand your stand. You know Tata was installed as the local government chairman by gburus and is normal you will support him.
So we are doing exactly the same thing. Gburus is your paymaster.
Is like you re one of the ONUNZE'S ?

Though am not in Enugu for a very long time...only visit when the luxury is there...know the families of the Onunzes, Edehs, Nnamanis etc but non of them can afford to pay me... Any how, we enjoy a stable political atmosphere in Enugu because of the gentlemen agreement...
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
anyilalaz:

Though am not in Enugu for a very long time...only visit when the luxury is there...know the families of the Onunzes, Edehs, Nnamanis etc but non of them can afford to pay me... Any how, we enjoy a stable political atmosphere in Enugu because of the gentlemen agreement...
.... Ok. Good. We are only fighting for equity.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by aikyg(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
flejnr2:

enugwu ngwo i said is in two local government
ngwo in a whole is in 3 local government area
namely enugu north , enugu south (etiti ngwo) udi local government
I'm tired please.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by Ikology(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ike is coming. Solidly behind you.

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by Ikology(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jman06:
I don't need to argue with you because it's clear you are not very informed about events in Enugu politics. But mark it today that the next Enugu state governor is coming from Nkanuland.

Instead Nkanu will produce governor, Isi Uzo will have it. Anyway on ike mandate we stand

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by Onuoha1234(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ekweremadu you have dented your integrity. The best. thing to do is for. you to quit PDP and pursue your ambition on another platform.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by Bfly: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigeria politicians are always confronting one another on who is next to loot from Nigeria's wreck.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by Nigga44: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
aikyg:

I'm tired please.
Don't be ignorant about your state. Get educated.

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by RedPilChurchBoy: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Enugu East e-rats are too afraid of Ekweremmadu.

Make una dey calm down. Nothing like zoning in Enugu State.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
This turn by turn system is another word for imperialism.
It sounds like turn by turn eating of Enugu’s resources.
Budget is 104 billion, IGr is 22 billion, debt is 55 billion

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by Lorrialla: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
))))) W︆︆elco︆︆me to the be︆︆st s︆︆ex da︆︆tin︆︆g s︆︆ite – – w︆︆w︆︆w︆︆.︆︆H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆24︆︆.︆︆p︆︆w
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by tiwasiaife(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Gburugburu bought senate form.
No one is talking about it.
He spent 12yrs in House of Reps
8 years as a Governor
Now want to retire in tbe Senate.
Did he obey zoning?
Is it the turn of Udenu?
So whT happens to Utazi?
Governor seat has gone round anybody can contest.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by Fadafada231(m): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
flejnr2:
your party did not zone the presidency and you are here ranting out of fear for ekweremadu, your governor wey buy senate form na udenu turn?
they allowed obiano to get to the airport before arrest but am not sure your gburugburu will leave the inauguration arena before arrest.
dont worry ike is coming .

I want Ekweremadu to clinch the Apga ticket and contest against that useless Governor. We need stronger opposition in Enugu. This ppl are docile and nonchalant because there is no active and stronger opposition in the state. Wether by zoning or not my vote is for Ike Oha. Ugwuanyi is a disaster, so naive and incompetent. Just look those kiosk he is building in Enugu, bad road everywhere even in heart of town. See Awka and Abakilliki of yesterday. Ugwuanyi has made Enugu to look like a community town. Street lights are no longer functioning in some strategic places, public building looking dilapidated and old without any form of face-lifting. Chai Ugwuanyi the worst governor since the history of Enugu. Chai he is just carrying his ugly fat empty head blocking every nook and cranny of Enugu. Billboard Governor
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by Ezano: 5:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Ekweremadu should go and rest. He should stand aside as an elder statesman and give us a credible candidate that can create wealth and develope Enugu state to a modern city.
He is not the only learned intelligent or wise man in the west. There many sharp brains are in the west biko nu!
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by flejnr2(f): 6:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Fadafada231:

I want Ekweremadu to clinch the Apga ticket and contest against that useless Governor. We need stronger opposition in Enugu. This ppl are docile and nonchalant because there is no active and stronger opposition in the state. Wether by zoning or not my vote is for Ike Oha. Ugwuanyi is a disaster, so naive and incompetent. Just look those kiosk he is building in Enugu, bad road everywhere even in heart of town. See Awka and Abakilliki of yesterday. Ugwuanyi has made Enugu to look like a community town. Street lights are no longer functioning in some strategic places, public building looking dilapidated and old without any form of face-lifting. Chai Ugwuanyi the worst governor since the history of Enugu. Chai he is just carrying his ugly fat empty head blocking every nook and cranny of Enugu. Billboard Governor

Ugwuanyi himself knows he is a failure that's why he is not making much noise of late. he is away that efcc are after him
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday by unclefresh(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
aikyg:

I don't know why you people are twisting the truth here. in December 2018 at a town hall meeting held at Isi-Okpoto with leaders and representatives of the 10 villages that make up Ngwo clan, Onoh' son, Dr Josef Onoh, openly said that Ngwo is in Enugu West. He complained that the senator representing Enugu West in the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, has not done well and that his people of Ngwo Iri (Ngwo Asaa and Ngwo Ato) will support the APC senatorial candidate for Enugu West instead. Oga ngwo is one but we are are not from same geopolitical area , cc onoh and family are from enugu north district and they are part of enugu ngwo under udi too , Ken don’t have business with enugu west even the commissioner that he is now is under enugu north slot , same as ibe onoh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘APC Didn’t Win Presidential Poll, It Was Stolen From Us’ — LP Replies Buhari / Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu / Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.