Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Fear Of Prison? I’m Not A Cross Dresser, I’m A Woman, Bobrisky Reacts To Hor Bil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fear Of Prison? I’m Not A Cross Dresser, I’m A Woman, Bobrisky Reacts To Hor Bil (338 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Prison? I’m Not A Cross Dresser, I’m A Woman, Bobrisky Reacts To Hor Bil by Oleys: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has reacted to the anti-cross dressing bill passed by the House of Representatives

It could be recalled that the bill passed by the House of Reps says that crossdressers may be facing 6 months jail terms over their affairs and influence on the masses.

Reacting to this, Bobrisky affirmed that he is not a crossdresser but a woman.

According to him, he did so many surgeries that can’t be reversed such and when the time comes, the government will see that he is a now girl.

In his or her words;

“I am not a cross dresser, I am a woman. I have done so many surgeries that can’t be reversed such as Lipo, boobs, etc.

When the time comes even court self go confirm am say I am now a girl.

“I still have many upcoming surgeries to be done. Na who be cross dresser go they fear. I have all my doctors report on all my surgeries.”

Is Bobrisky afraid of going to prison as his or her colleague James Brown has also reacted to the proposed law?

Re: Fear Of Prison? I’m Not A Cross Dresser, I’m A Woman, Bobrisky Reacts To Hor Bil by shadrach77: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Believe this at your own peril cry
Re: Fear Of Prison? I’m Not A Cross Dresser, I’m A Woman, Bobrisky Reacts To Hor Bil by Boogyman557: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Fear Of Prison? I’m Not A Cross Dresser, I’m A Woman, Bobrisky Reacts To Hor Bil by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
a confused dude, thats what you are sir!

(1) (Reply)

See How Zazu Greeted His Mentor After He Met Him For The First Time (video) / Wizkid Agreement Was 5 Album With EMA But Did Only Two - Banky W / Aboki Remix Vs King Kong Remix: Which Was Your Favorite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.