Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). (39928 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More / Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by COdeGenesis: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Of what benefit will this project be to the south south people. Is this part of the plans to infiltrate south south with unscrupulous elements from the North East? It would have made more sense to upgrade the existing railway system and extend it to lagos from PH. How many people want travel go Maiduguri?

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Ajibel(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
This one I'm seeing Tonye Cole behind Amaechi nowadays sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Peobote: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Johnny147147: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu2:
He will never get our votes for that

Pele... Have u taken panadol?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by DoubleFingers: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Looking cool and calm. 2023 will be interesting.
If Amaechi can survive APC primaries, then he's our next President.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Ifearnoevil: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Damage control.
You spent the last seven years building other regions, now that election is coming you have remembered home and went and assembled some dilapidated earth equipment and said you are inspecting Port Harcourt to Maiduguri line.
You can only decieve yourself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
My CANDIDATE has finally declared.
My 2 BEST CANDIDATES have joined the race.
Congratulations Amaechi.
I will support you financially in my little capacity if you emerge winner of the primaries.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by 07kjb: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Single guage line amaechi no try at all

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by objobj: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
dfrost:

The man that literally 'ran' around the stadium to déclare.

Amaechi na real clown cheesy

You think so.
A two times speaker
A two times gov
A two times minister
A two times DG of a campaign that brought in a president two times

Omo na you be clown.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by zombieTRACKER: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
nullboss:
Portharcourt to Maiduguri
What's the economic importance of a Portharcourt to Maiduguri Rail line.

how do Abokki transport terrorists to the South?...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by lomprico(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
dfrost:

The man that literally 'ran' around the stadium to déclare.

Amaechi na real clown cheesy

The man that's pees on himself to declare nko?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Jmichael1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Our incuming presido...
on Amaechi mandate i stand...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
I won't lie. I have always had this fancy for Rt.Hon Amaechi, since his days as Gov.
Age-wise and exposure wise, I won't mind him as Nigeria's president next year. He has this thing about him...Forget that he is in Buhari's cabinet. I will even prefer him over Osinbajo. But tribe might affect his candidacy, given the way this our country has always been.
I see him as the most fit, even though I am more of a PDP supporter, from time past.

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by ayenale1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
The only southerner with SE name, SW name and from SS...incoming presido Rt.Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi...

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Jmichael1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
objobj:

You think so. A two times speaker A two times gov A two times minister A two times DG of a campaign that brought in a president two times
Omo na you be clown.
and incuming president

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by lomprico(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
nullboss:

There will be stops at each state the rail line passes. pH to Maiduguri are just he two end points.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by ruggedtimi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tonye Cole na him PA?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by objobj: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:
He claimed that Wike wanted to kill him if he visited Rivers again....

Why isn't that happening?

Amaechi is a liar....

Mehn people are something else.
Go bavk and watch the interview. He did not say so. He was joking about all the statement within that moment. Louging and joking. Moupe and okinbaloye were asking.

Oboy go away with ur high bp

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Okoroawusa: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
I Love PMB

Welldone Rotimi Amaechi....APC is laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Golan007: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
It seems ipob have abandoned PDP for now.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
This guy will win APC Presidential ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Shadysen: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Clowns
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by yanabasee(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
objobj:

Mehn people are something else.
Go bavk and watch the interview. He did not say so. He was joking about all the statement within that moment. Louging and joking. Moupe and okinbaloye were asking.

Oboy go away with ur high bp

He'd be a joke of a president then....

We don't want comedians as a leader.....

We're about to round up with a cattle rearer..... We want a serious minded person and not a joker....

Now shift...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
When that rail gets to Enugu, you stop it there. When don't want any connection with Borno to avoid had I known or we can help you to stop it there. Thanks
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ifearnoevil:
Damage control.
You spent the last seven years building other regions, now that election is coming you have remembered home and went and assembled some dilapidated earth equipment and said you are inspecting Port Harcourt to Maiduguri line.
You can only decieve yourself

no be me he go deceive. Which of the airport in the SS/SE has the licence to conduct international flight?

After gifting the North, Niger Republic & the West standard railway line?
Pure damage control.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
nullboss:
more importation of terrorist to the south

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by objobj: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
PaulOtl:
I won't lie. I have always had this fancy for Rt.Hon Amaechi, since his days as Gov.
Age-wose and exposure wise, I won't mind him as Nigeria's president next year. He has this thing about him...Forget that he is in Buhari's cabinet. I will even prefer him over Osinbajo. But tribe might affect his candidacy, given the way this our country has always been.
I see him as the most fit, even though I am more of a PDP supporter, from time past.

I know he will do better than even his current principal. He has my vote.
You can't push him around. Decisive. Let him win primaries. He has my sml contribution.
I'm amuim and mud le belt but with amaechi I stand

The tribe doesn't matter. It's a plus coz he us more of ibo..

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Carlyboi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Because Amaechi had stolen the spot , the Pee poo candidate is looking at Amaechi with so much evil intent now.

The hating is unnecessary tho Ameachi is only doing his job as a the Transportation minister this isn’t stealing some spot/spotlight

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by mmsen: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
nullboss:

It opens up the eastern part of the country. Hopefully stops the reliance on going go Lagos to transport cargo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting / Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.