Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). (39929 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More / Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Odobaone: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Khaysee:
Wike contesting
Amechi contesting

One of them dont have ground at all at home so how will such person will national state is not in your control

Turkey shirts from 4k payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low price

That ya shirt no go get quality and e go too dey expensive than what Aliexpress does.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Lorrialla: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
)) W︆︆elco︆︆me to the be︆︆st s︆︆ex da︆︆tin︆︆g s︆︆ite – – w︆︆w︆︆w︆︆.︆︆H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆24︆︆.︆︆p︆︆w
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by sageb: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Tonye Cole na him PA?

He is seeking for the party's governorship ticket.
It is time for the Riverine to be in power
Riverine 2023.
#We Rise
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Marcobos12: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Ebubu2:
He will never get our votes for that
Young man speak for yourself. Amaechi has already won whether you like it or not.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Coldie(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2022
AlphaAlex:
omo I support no one bit myself make them get out . They’re part and parcel of the problem we are having these people are pawns
Explain how?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Coldie(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
gabbasin:
how many years does it take them to complete the project, the preject has been on before the Buhari regime. And the maiduguri rail line is a massive project compared with the 2nd Niger bridge, the funding is not even there, it's just for show and to convince easterners that they will be linked with railway to curry their favour, it's all politics
2nd Niger bridge construction started under Buhari I repeat second Niger bridge construction started under Buhari, not all those scam flag offs pdp used to do
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Coldie(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2022
whizzler:

At undergraduate level I did a course called transportation engineering, my dear it's broad very broad. Quite smart of u to assign the moribund sea transportation sector to Saraki. What is Amaechi's job if I may ask. From the video if u want to be fair to urself u will see that he was being guided on what to say. That shows he doesn't really know the inner trapping of railway construction. Same thing with Fashola. He is in the wrong ministry. More than 90% of Buhari's minister are out of place. Look at the new minister of environment. A lawyer who has not had any experience whatsoever in anything relating to environment. Yet we celebrate!!!
Did u and I watch the same video? Who was guiding Amaechi?

Reason Amaechi was moved to the rail ministry was as a result of his achievements in the rivers light monorail, it showed he had an idea of the rail sector.

What u study has nothing to do with what u can achieve, i studied banking but am a full blown science student so are u saying for that I should just focus on banking?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Uzosaint(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2022
What did I just hear Which portharcourt Maiduguri Rail line Make una keep deceiving the masses that chooses to be deceived.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by whizzler: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2022
Coldie:

Did u and I watch the same video? Who was guiding Amaechi?

Reason Amaechi was moved to the rail ministry was as a result of his achievements in the rivers light monorail, it showed he had an idea of the rail sector.

What u study has nothing to do with what u can achieve, i studied banking but am a full blown science student so are u saying for that I should just focus on banking?

Smiles, well u don't get the point
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Coldie(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2022
whizzler:

Smiles, well u don't get the point
Put your money where your mouth is and convince me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles / Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.