Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). (39912 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More / Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by eagleu: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hwwmmmhhh!
Ameachi inspecting eastern rail lines after building railway to Niger republic?
It looks like he suddenly realizes that eastern rail line Nigerians will vote, and not people from Niger and Chad.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Eddygre8(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good work speaks volume
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by BlackBaron: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
I like him very much as per the most active Minister in this administration.

I'd like to see a sort of manifesto though.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Michelle70(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

He'd be a joke of a president then....

We don't want comedians as a leader.....

We're about to round up with a cattle rearer..... We want a serious minded person and not a joker....

Now shift...
oga even Obama cracked jokes and won the peoples heart.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lionnation:
I was there live and I saw the work on going but is narrow gauge unlike the ones in the north and west

Narrow gauge is not only a waste of scarce resources, it's also an affront to the good people of both region. I wonder why no one is talking about this injustice.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by pacespot(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Anything for camera in this country.

Is this guy trying to use these federal projects he is overseeing as a campaign mantra for his presidential bid?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Michelle70(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bluntemperor:

You know the problem with Nigerians Masses,we are quick to forget,to even ask our leaders questions:
- Minister of Transportation-how much have you spent on this Railway Lines and Coaches purchased so far?
-Can we have it's break down of costs and revenue?
-Like Ajaokuta Steel Complex, written in Russians language,can we see the term and conditions of Contracts signed with the Chinese( hope not in Chinese Mandarin?),for God's sake and the future of Nigerians youths? We just want to know and to be on save side!
did you ask your governor what he does with state allocation?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by onuman: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lionnation:
I was there live and I saw the work on going but is narrow gauge unlike the ones in the north and west

Narrow gauge in the 21st century. Not standard gauge which he built in the NW and SW regions.
But why does Chibuike Amaechi always shoot his people on the feet?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by 00FFT00(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
nullboss:
Portharcourt to Maiduguri
What's the economic importance of a Portharcourt to Maiduguri Rail line.

The list is not exhaustive but:

1. It is Nigerian
2. Transports Nigerians and their goods
3. Secures and furthers south-north supply chain
4. Expands and promotes commercial activities, provides employment to Nigerians, therefore, providing economic growth
5. Eases the pressure on roads infrastructure in the zones it serves and saves lives by reducing traffic accidents
6. Helps increase the IGR of the accommodating areas

In short, everything that building a standard gauge railway with borrowed funds to Buhari's kinsmen in Mardi is not.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Tareq1105: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Joezinho:
The great lion of Ubima...

Amaechi, the Golden Son of South-South.. cool

He's young, vibrant, agile and healthy. grin.

If you call him lion what would you now call Wike?

Lion has never been afraid of any animal but this your lion said by himself that he was afraid of Wike.

So, we need clarification here, who's the lion here Amaechi or Wike?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Ojukwu007(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
I don't like this kind of development. This is a direct, unchecked and free access for BKH guyzzzz to Southern Nigeria angry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by whizzler: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Coldie:

Amaechi is the minister of transport/rail way while sarakis sister focuses on transport/sea.

Amaechi can point out things he has done and achieved how many of Buharis ministers can do that?

Some of una go just open mouth wah just to talk

At undergraduate level I did a course called transportation engineering, my dear it's broad very broad. Quite smart of u to assign the moribund sea transportation sector to Saraki. What is Amaechi's job if I may ask. From the video if u want to be fair to urself u will see that he was being guided on what to say. That shows he doesn't really know the inner trapping of railway construction. Same thing with Fashola. He is in the wrong ministry. More than 90% of Buhari's minister are out of place. Look at the new minister of environment. A lawyer who has not had any experience whatsoever in anything relating to environment. Yet we celebrate!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Tareq1105: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
One thing that is certain is that President Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi will be a hands-on President, physically visiting and inspecting most if not all of ongoing projects to ensure that they meet standards and are delivered on schedule. Contractors will no longer delay projects due to red tape and incompetence. He is young and vibrant and very enthusiastic about his responsibility not like somebody who wants to be president to satisfy a lifelong ambition rather than solving problems in the economy.

So that he could complete the Kano Maradi rail project at the expense of his people.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Jungleluv5: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rail line to maiduguri or sambisa no need ooooo abegiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Tareq1105: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
eagleu:
Hwwmmmhhh!
Ameachi inspecting eastern rail lines after building railway to Niger republic?
It looks like he suddenly realizes that eastern rail line Nigerians will vote, and not people from Niger and Chad.

As president, Amaechi will take more projects to Maradi.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wow
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by SmellingAnus(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:
He claimed that Wike wanted to kill him if he visited Rivers again....

Why isn't that happening?

Amaechi is a liar....
Lol... He never said that... Provide your source where he said that
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by maxzzo1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is a big lie atleast i dey Ph Chai all show oooo

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Favour70000: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Cos he's running for president. Nigerians have seen it that he's fit to run. The office requires endurance and persistent same quality a long distant racer need.
dfrost:

The man that literally 'ran' around the stadium to déclare.

Amaechi na real clown cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by ArewaNorth: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

the biggest railway station in West Africa they're building in Kano is for what exactly?

Get all information right. It is the biggest rail station not rail line. It will be the destination of Lagos-KANO railway. The station is PPP not Govt own like the one in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by blowjohn(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
The way naija politicians always pay attention to engineers when inspecting projects always makes me laugh.
The seriousness in their faces will make u think a new invention is about to be unveiled
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by gabbasin: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
COMPAQ:

Please explain what's not complete about Lagos Ibadan railway
find out why the train isn't moving at the installed speed, construction still going on, most of the bridges across the railway line have not being completed or not started at all, some stations has not been completed too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by gabbasin: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Coldie:

Na so una say 2nd Niger bridge na audio bridge, when they are almost completing it same u people that called it audio started arguing about the name they will call it, so we are not surprised
how many years does it take them to complete the project, the preject has been on before the Buhari regime. And the maiduguri rail line is a massive project compared with the 2nd Niger bridge, the funding is not even there, it's just for show and to convince easterners that they will be linked with railway to curry their favour, it's all politics
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by SecretReporter(f): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu2:
He will never get our votes for that
ur vote is not needed, you are nothing in Nigeria
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Ebubu2: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
SecretReporter:
ur vote is not needed, you are nothing in Nigeria
we will see

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by wilzindinero: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Amaechi's ministry has created few roads & railway tracks while other ministries cannot point a finger to any meaningful project. Tho, I think that this very project should be done before that of kastina-niger
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by CoolAmbience(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
nullboss:

Go and ask your kindreds.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
[qaote author=Lionnation post=111816501]I was there live and I saw the work on going but is narrow gauge unlike the ones in the north and west[/quote]but why is it like that here? Why not the dual gauge he built all over the north and west? Secondly, why pH to Maiduguri? Why not connect imo to Anambra, delta to pH? Bandits and bokoharam thru train from Maiduguri will have access to the south and start their mehem
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Coldie:

That’s y u should support him for president I believe he will complete it through that means
omo I support no one bit myself make them get out . They’re part and parcel of the problem we are having these people are pawns

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by sunnydike1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Who won go Maiduguri like dis
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Bouncing2(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
What about the light rail he abandoned at Lagos bus-stop, portharcourt.

The terminal building is in a sorry state,,the roof has fallen
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). by Exjoker(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
nullboss:
You will rather want the railway lane should stop in Enugu right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Security Formation Attacked In Rivers State, Soldiers Feared Killed / Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday / Politicians Who Fell Out With Their Godfathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.