Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Make At Least 100k Every Week Selling Hot Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make At Least 100k Every Week Selling Hot Products (271 Views)

The Business Blueprint I Use To Make At Least 100k Per Week / How You Could Make "70k-100k" Every Week Selling Online While Staying At Home / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make At Least 100k Every Week Selling Hot Products by Erudite42: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
To make SERIOUS MONEY online, you have to do one of two things
1. Sell Products
2. Sell Services/Your time

To do number 2, you need to have skills, which can take years to master.

Number 1 method on the other hand is the simplest and fastest way to make money online.

This method has made hundreds of thousands of people like yourself millionaires...and you can be one too.

The very first step to make money from Ecommerce is to get a HOT selling product.

Then you show it to people who are interested in your product, deliver it to the ones who place an order and pocket your profits.

The business model while very simple and straightforward needs you to have insider information to succeed.

This is why I will be showing you step by step how I set up my Ecommerce business that makes me at least 200k every week without importing anything.

In the class I will teach you:

How to choose a profitable niche
How to find a profitable product in your niche
How to source products locally
How to market your products
How to open a facebook page and link your Whatsapp to it.
How to run ads directly to your Whatsapp
How to to set up the whole business within 48hrs so you can start making money ASAP.

If you are still doubting, let me give you an example of one of the products I sell.

It is a tea that is in very high demand. I sell it for N15,000 and it costs me N2,000 to buy, delivery costs about N2,500 on average while my facebook cpc is about N500 on average.

My profit after each sale is about N10,000. There are days I sell 5 pieces of this tea which is N50,000 in pure profit.

Imagine I sell an average of 3 every day, that is N210,000 per week(N30,000 × 7).

If you want to change your financial story this year, Join this class and Learn how to sell.

I want as much people as possible to benefit from my knowledge so I will make this class ridiculously cheap.

For just N1,000, you will gain access to the information you need to start raking money online.

For the 1st 5 action takers, I will be giving them the name of 2 of my hottest selling products and how they can get it at a very cheap price.

The ball is in your court. You can close this thread and go back to the same old thing you've been doing without result, or sacrifice N1,000 and learn a surefire way of making cool cash this year.

Click on the link in my signature below to send me a message if you want to join the class.
Re: Make At Least 100k Every Week Selling Hot Products by Erudite42: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Make At Least 100k Every Week Selling Hot Products by Erudite42: 1:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Join this class and learn how to be financially free.

Click the link in the signature below to get in for just N1,000.

(1) (Reply)

How To Book A Truck Online & Save Money On Shipping / What's Your Dream Plan?? / 10 Mind-blowing Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.