Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) (45593 Views)

Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) / Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tapout:
But it doesn't make sense for them to leave it to burn either, the truck was already on fire.
Why cant they remove it and set it aside for the owner? If they really mean well that is the right thing to do
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by pancrowcash: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
imran90:
No excuse for this act. Let just pray to Almighty Allah to heal the land, many people go to sleep at night with empty stomach. Serious hunger in the land.

Which hunger?

Una just dey talk did thing, una dey vex me.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
kokomilala:
It goes to show the level and depths of hunger and deprivation in the land. If people ,in such a solemn scenario,could ghoulishly rob the victims and disposess them of their wares,it shows how far this breed of humanity- Nigerians- have fallen as a people.
People in countries worse than Niggeria wont behave like this.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tomorrow they will say they are the most educated people in Niggeria. Theu will call other regions backward. .i guess this is what being educated and progressive looks like

2 Likes

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Many people did not watch the video o and didn't know that the truck was on fire.

The villagers should have call 911 na.

Their action is consequences of bad leadership.
Argue with your phones. cool
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcKnUWnLg3Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

MEANWHILE HAVE YOU WATCH

REMA FT CHRIS BROWN - TIME AND AFFECTION MUSIC VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON6B9202rJM

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by ppogba: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Amojii:
Hungry Afonjas

Far better than your mothers stealing pots of soup in Enugu. Have you forgotten so soon?
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Somebody’s sweat!!

Evil people!

They are not content with the tears of the driver after losing his vehicle, so they make sure to add to his tears in the middle of his tragedy by stealing his product. Something that won’t even last them 2 weeks.

Good people are few in this world and far, far, fewer in a country called Nigeria.

Lets be realistic not that I support the act. But even if the noodles weren't stolen its obvious it's all gonna burn to ashes. Either ways the tears is inevitable. It's on express road and I am certain no water or fire service will be made available soon until its all burnt down. if you observe well, there is smoke coming out from the container back already, meaning some of the noodles were burning already.

So would you rather have them taken and eaten or have them burnt to ashes?
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Anonymous29: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Somebody’s sweat!!

Evil people!

They are not content with the tears of the driver after losing his vehicle, so they make sure to add to his tears in the middle of his tragedy by stealing his product. Something that won’t even last them 2 weeks.

Good people are few in this world and far, far, fewer in a country called Nigeria.

This country don tire me abeg!!! You said the absolute truth. May be the owner even got a loan for this. How will Nigeria move forward when we do not even care about each other.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Anonymous29: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yewandequeen:

Lets be realistic not that I support the act. But even if the noodles weren't stolen its obvious it's all gonna burn to ashes. Either ways the tears is inevitable. It's on express road and I am certain no water or fire service will be made available soon until its all burnt down. if you observe well, there is smoke coming out from the container back already, meaning some of the noodles were burning already.

So would you rather have them taken and eaten or have them burnt to ashes?

So what about people offloading and keeping it safe for the owner?
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by pacespot(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
You want to tell me that hunger makes these ones do this
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
3kay945:
Many people did not watch the video o and didn't know that the truck was on fire.

The villagers should have call 911 na.

Their action is consequences of bad leadership.
Argue with your phones. cool
Exactly.

Its better they were taken than wasted off completely
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Duru009(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hunger in the LAND.....
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Anonymous29:

So what about people offloading and keeping it safe for the owner?
Keeping it for the owner I laugh? You yourself knows that's at your own risk. Because the owner definitely isn't going to show up that same hour, but possibly the following day. And the people that offload for safekeeping might get attacked overnight by looters and possibly killed in the process. Wetin they gain?
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Tremple8v: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
There national Cake grin
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Why cant they remove it and set it aside for the owner? If they really mean well that is the right thing to do

Did you observe that it was a long truck?

For someone to take such risk for trying help in such situation...

Such person should not be owed salaries
Cost of living should be reasonably low.
Reasonable comfort should be at his disposal.

Speaking for myself, I won't loot and I can't go in such long truck to save the goods. Cos the truck could explode.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
ppogba:

Far better than your mothers stealing pots of soup in Enugu. Have you forgotten so soon?

You can't compare one free born atrocity to that of many Afonjas stealing, looting more than the South Africans.

Have you forgotten so soon?
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Malory: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Remind us of Those People who looted truckloads of onion

I mean Onionbandits grin
So you believed that fake news then?
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by foreshore(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Nairaland mods sha!

Why is this now in the TRAVEL section?

What about this news is travel related?

Isn’t this a Crime or concerning Politics to hold someone to account?

So tell me why news of a truck on fire being looted is moved to the travel section. Shaking my head.

Is it because it happened on a road?

Those ones no get brain... they are assholemods.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Red eyes everywhere u go.omo hunger full the land
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by olamike02: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
Nonsense! Just take a look at them looting cartons of indomie, these are part of the Tinubu miscreants and urchins shouting "on your mandate we stand".
Like father like sons; Tinubu looting public funds while his urchins are looting cartons of indomie.
The hatred that warlord planted in you has made you to see everyone as a thief but your evil party,PDP.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
Nonsense! Just take a look at them looting cartons of indomie, these are part of the Tinubu miscreants and urchins shouting "on your mandate we stand".
Like father like sons; Tinubu looting public funds while his urchins are looting cartons of indomie.
Vawolence CERTIFIED grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Macphenson: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
AdeniyiA:
If the truck wasn't burning the looting would have been a different issue... Would they have rather watched food get burnt with the vehicle? At d same time they could have unload all the packs and set them aside for the owner to find an alternative to carry them, but our leaders have impoverished the land enough for people to think right. A hungry man is an angry man

Stop excusing criminality. What happens to rescuing those goods from the burning truck and stacking it beside the road for the owner.

Thats somebody's sweat going down the drain
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by swaggerjack: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lightorder:
Bunch of fools. This is the kind of life they have chosen. When they were voting Buhari, they thought they were doing Jonathan, the omo ibo. They should just make this mistake they are about to make , all of them will resort to wearing diapers with that their president that will never win. I am angry with haters

Off your mic... you are too wicked

3 Likes

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Federalofficia(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2022
How I go take know the session then post one thread, wia them they write am abeg
VaselineCrew:
Nairaland mods sha!

Why is this now in the TRAVEL section?

What about this news is travel related?

Isn’t this a Crime or concerning Politics to hold someone to account?

So tell me why news of a truck on fire being looted is moved to the travel section. Shaking my head.

Is it because it happened on a road?

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by stacyadams: 1:03am On Apr 11, 2022
pancrowcash:

Which hunger?

Una just dey talk did thing, una dey vex me.

Thank. God for ur life Sha. I no see food chop today. U no go under stand.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Sunnyski: 1:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Too bad... There is no excuse for hunger.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by goaldynman(m): 1:53am On Apr 11, 2022
I can see omenkalive there! See him carrying two cartons on his head!

Yeye Tinubu urchin!
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Giltexo: 3:29am On Apr 11, 2022
How is this looting ...so they should allow the noodles to get burnt abi??...let's be reasonable for ones ... the truck driver should have stopped the truck from burning 1st ...abi the value of the noodles pass the truck that is in serious flames.. Mk we dey tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by 1864rur: 3:45am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Remind us of Those People who looted truckloads of onion

I mean Onionbandits grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Lagos Road Sweeper Killed On Duty (Disturbing Photo) / Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.