Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) (45602 Views)

Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) / Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by oza20(m): 3:56am On Apr 11, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcKnUWnLg3Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Too bad! Although, the fire might still end up destroying all the products at the end. Those guys just want to 'secure' the packages inside their pots and eventually, inside their hungry stomachs. Hunger! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:23am On Apr 11, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
Afonjas? Fear them o. After looting these Indomies they will arrange it with ewedu and commence their skull mining in full force, after which they will start screaming 'Tinumbu' like demented baboons.
Hahahahahaha
chaiiii
you people sef
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:16am On Apr 11, 2022
This is highly condemnable
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:18am On Apr 11, 2022
oza20:

Too bad! Although, the fire might still end up destroying all the products at the end. Those guys just want to 'secure' the packages inside their pots and eventually, inside their hungry stomachs. Hunger! embarassed embarassed embarassed
they could have rescued it to a distance at Least n get something to cover it against rainfall. This is somebody's sweat n they are packing it without pity. This our fellow Nigerians self
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
Nonsense! Just take a look at them looting cartons of indomie, these are part of the Tinubu miscreants and urchins shouting "on your mandate we stand".
Like father like sons; Tinubu looting public funds while his urchins are looting cartons of indomie.
youre right..those noodles bandits will all vote for Tinubu..there isn't a doubt about that...

2 Likes

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by suffering: 6:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Meals to sustain themselves on so birthing hopeless bastards will happen more.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Next time ask it’s nicer I was in restaurants and twice I’ve just looked down at the right time. Indomie should drop off more with a warning for prosecution next time. You need your 5 senses out here and you will lose a few always drinking. Once in a while en-dulge but don’t overdue some things are pay grades higher than you doesn’t mean it’s available to be stolen by you.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Macphenson:

Stop excusing criminality. What happens to rescuing those goods from the burning truck and stacking it beside the road for the owner.

Thats somebody's sweat going down the drain
Read my post again...
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by WinningChamp: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Hunger
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by candygist: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
3kay945:

How do you come to this conclusion Did you eat saari with them?

Don't you know a conclusion when you see one ?
I said if you check well......
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by ariesbull: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2022
Yoruba folks are hungry.... Forget all these Lagos ibadan stats
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Gglorious: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Hunger is real
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
This one na noodles bandits. The hunger from that side no be here

And when onion was looted from aboki truck in your side that one no be hunger na over feed baa?

I said you little boys should always think before making a comment pls use your brain, use it!!!
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Fatbam003: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2022
bomb24:

Lol, hunger never start to they deal with them! By the time Buhari's Administration come's to an end, their skeletal frame will be so visible to the eyes.
Hunger apart dishonest , unruly ,wicked and greedy acts are inborn to the black race .
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Fatbam003: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Just like I expected, every single thief in that video is male.

Gender of criminals and thieves.
No be your gender birth dem
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by MDK777: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2022
I Beg Make Una Cash Out Well Because I Hear Say One MadMan Won Still Go Cash Out 6TriLLIOn To Fund His CurruPT ActS. Hell To BuHaRi D Devil InCanate
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by nnamdi640: 7:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Wicked set of people.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by Horokrox: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Just like I expected, every single thief in that video is male.

Gender of criminals and thieves.
you must be brain DEAD just like this living specimen of your gender undecided

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by bukatyne(f): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Ifakiland:
Some will even go home and thank God .....Nigerians deserve thr leaders they have honestly

100%!
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by bukatyne(f): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Ya81:
God don butter their bread

Which God butters people's bread by ruining another person's business?
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by bukatyne(f): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2022
knowhowk:
Really ! that one na Story oooo. they are not Evil they are Just Hungry moreso the Vehicle does not belong to the Driver

Doesn't the vehicle not belong to someone?

Doesn't the cartons of indomine not belong to someone else?

Are you aware that some of these people are still paying back loans taken to invest in these ventures
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by oneMalik: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2022
Looting someone's goods cos of hunger or poverty abi ? no shaking !

Always remember that what goes around comes around .

for those of you justifying this foolish act , don't worry he go soon reach you .
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by bukatyne(f): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Rebuke:
This is very barbaric! Gosh, even animals won't do this.

I learnt of a similar incident somewhere in Osun where a vehicle carrying fish caught fire, passengers were burning and the locals came around to start parking burnt fish and some were even eating the fish right there.

Instead of rescuing the victims, they were more interested in the fish.

Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by samfrancis1(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

People in countries worse than Niggeria wont behave like this.
Lol even in a country where they ain’t suffering good.. they still loot supermarket during black life matters.. may be hunger care who you are.. and if he hold you.. it’ll curse you to do almost anything.. except if God save you asap.. hunger kills.. and if you’re running from death what can you not do… ??
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by onunwa21(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Hungry dey for land
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by ariesbull: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Rebuke:
This is very barbaric! Gosh, even animals won't do this.

I learnt of a similar incident somewhere in Osun where a vehicle carrying fish caught fire, passengers were burning and the locals came around to start parking burnt fish and some were even eating the fish right there.

Instead of rescuing the victims, they were more interested in the fish.

the yoruba are Backward lots...

Its in the same Lagos that a bakery bread had accident instead of them to rescue they were looting the bread

2 Likes

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by ariesbull: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Ya81:
God don butter their bread
you must be a Yoruba
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by comodo: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2022
spydera:
News wey don happen and trend tay tay...
Na now e dey enter front page, inside another section sef!
It didn't happen in SE.
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by 3kay945(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2022
ariesbull:
the yoruba are Backward lots...

Its in the same Lagos that a bakery bread had accident instead of them to rescue they were looting the bread

What do you mean by Yourba are Backwards lots? Why are you guys so tribalistic

This incident is not about tribe, cause if same accident happend in your area, many will loot just as seen in the attached video.

Mind you, Ibo and hausa as well as other tribes reside in every parts of the country. So how did know those involved here are yoruba?

In my estate, ibo are more than the yorubas and it is in the southwest!
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Fatbam003:
Hunger apart dishonest , unruly ,wicked and greedy acts are inborn to the black race .

I agree with this. But also includes : pride/massive ego, I better pass my neighbour attitude/mentality, hypocrites. Etc.
Yet, uncountable Churches and mosques litter everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by geonnie(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2022
so sad, someone's sweat
Re: Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) by pancrowcash: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
stacyadams:

Thank. God for ur life Sha. I no see food chop today. U no go under stand.

Guy, until someone steals from you like this, most especially when it is a loan.

See it is better you are a hungry man than a man with igbese with no return on investment and no stash somewhere to pay up.

Trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Peace Receives New 165-Seater Boeing 737-800 Aircraft (Photos) / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Lagos Road Sweeper Killed On Duty (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.