Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

See The Snake Killed In My House Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake Killed In My House Today (37411 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Yommychrz(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Snake Dey hate snake sight no be juju be that lol

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by jospepper(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
I thank God for life, though I wasn't the one who killed it because I hate the sight of these creatures.. One should be very careful especially sitting under a tree as a relaxation spot.
but you fine Sha.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by sameks08(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
I know you did the needful of cause you know what I mean. pepper soup things that's Sunday blessings.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Jmichael1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so long as you dont eat it, its all good!

OP 4 eat am,hw wish the snake big small,bt dis one 2 small to eat.....
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Gkemz: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
This one long

PapaNnamdi:
I remember staying with my uncle one time for ikorodu snake con enter their neighbor house, naso the mother of two run com our place make we come help her kill the snake,
Oh God me wey never kill snake for my life,
My uncle also a coward wey no wan die stand for my back with stick and I de front de shake, omo as we open door see snake ontop tiles dey run come door to escape naso I run leave stick my uncle fall stand up and run enter bush,
Na some agbero con find the snake, omo the next week I run comot for the house.
U ppl that kill snake in your house are trying,
I won't live in the house again shikena

How a grown man go dey para for snake pass woman. Your kids and wife no fit rely on you for defense when snake is sighted. Even my sister wey don kill puff adder and black mamba brave pass you.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
U for no kill dt visitor nah
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by ekukeku(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Been a while
Snake
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Report to La la ASAP grin grin grin
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
50d33q:
Black mamba

Black mamba doesn't live in this part of Africa
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Starzo: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I remember staying with my uncle one time for ikorodu snake con enter their neighbor house, naso the mother of two run com our place make we come help her kill the snake,
Oh God me wey never kill snake for my life,
My uncle also a coward wey no wan die stand for my back with stick and I de front de shake, omo as we open door see snake ontop tiles dey run come door to escape naso I run leave stick my uncle fall stand up and run enter bush,
Na some agbero con find the snake, omo the next week I run comot for the house.
U ppl that kill snake in your house are trying,
I won't live in the house again shikena
lwkm ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by 50d33q: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

You guys keep saying that, look at the snake carefully and the mouth

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Dearlord(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
You are a traitor, you allowed them to kill your partner embarassed tongue tongue
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
musicwriter:
[s]Stop the fear of snake

The snake is one of the most peaceful creature in the world. It stays on it's own, it doesn't find trouble unless you provoke it.

In ancient time, it was actually revered throughout the world before the age of religion and stupidity began. Our ancestors revered the snake too. In fact, the ancient Egyptians styled themselves looking like a snake. And from them snake became synonymous with Africa and black people.

Your fear of the snake was caused by Europeans and Arabs in the mythical Adam and Eve story in your dumb bible and Koran.

The snake began to be seen in bad light only after Africa lost power in ancient times, then Europeans and Arabs blackmailed the snake- a representation of African leadership, claiming that it represents Satan and evil. This is a huge story but that's the origin of our problem as black people.

If you're black, you're the gentle wise snake but you've been defeated, blackmailed, enslaved, brainwashed and the conquerors have told your story. Your ancient power has been stolen from you.

For more information, see what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world

Stop hating yourselves!![/s]

All snakes must be killed!!!

5 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
50d33q:

You guys keep saying that, look at the snake carefully and the mouth

Oga! You really don't know how dangerous and fast a mamba could be when agitated. I bet you don't know that a matured mamba could raise its upper body up to or more than 6ft high.

If to sey na mamba be this the person that wanted to kill it would have been very very cold now inside the mortuary.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by pacespot(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Omoh, i dey fear snakes this season wey we just enter o, as it starts to dey rain, na so these dangerous reptiles go dey run comot for inside ground and try to find a new warn abode.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by DispatcherLagos: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
musicwriter:
Stop the fear of snake

The snake is one of the most peaceful creature in the world. It stays on it's own, it doesn't find trouble unless you provoke it.

In ancient time, it was actually revered throughout the world before the age of religion and stupidity began. Our ancestors revered the snake too. In fact, the ancient Egyptians styled themselves looking like a snake. And from them snake became synonymous with Africa and black people.

Your fear of the snake was caused by Europeans and Arabs in the mythical Adam and Eve story in your dumb bible and Koran.

The snake began to be seen in bad light only after Africa lost power in ancient times, then Europeans and Arabs blackmailed the snake- a representation of African leadership, claiming that it represents Satan and evil. This is a huge story but that's the origin of our problem as black people.

If you're black, you're the gentle wise snake but you've been defeated, blackmailed, enslaved, brainwashed and the conquerors have told your story. Your ancient power has been stolen from you.

For more information, see what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world

Stop hating yourselves!!
No wonder they flog shege comot from the body of all meth addicts.

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by bizzibodi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
What a long snake!you people should clear those flowers.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by 77up(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Lala be like you just killed my baby grin grin
Rough play cheesy
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by demoBaba: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so long as you dont eat it, its all good!

Comrade it's eatable....it even help the ongoing fasting...

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by danity5love: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
The snake dey hungry E no fat at all..
Nigeria condition
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Pimine: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
post=111829296:
This forum and snakes related news are like......
Aswearugaaad

Mumu. They dey find you and your taaty kay crew for the Taraba thread to come and praise your darling daddy for being a useless waste of space.

. Paternity fraudsters should be handed jail terms equivalent to the age of the bastard child at the time the scam was uncovered.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by theultimatep3(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
musicwriter:
Stop the fear of snake

Stop hating yourselves!!

Snake never touch this one, dey there dey form historian

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by jerk: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Who told you that? Mamba is in Nigeria.
The skin color and length of that snake shows that it is a black mamba. The black mouth is barely visible, but this is definitely a mamba.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by kingyakos: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
U for no kill am, buratai dey buy snake

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by phemmyfour: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
I thank God for life, though I wasn't the one who killed it because I hate the sight of these creatures.. One should be very careful especially sitting under a tree as a relaxation spot.
You just killed a beauty
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by tuzle(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Oga! You really don't know how dangerous and fast a mamba could be when agitated. I bet you don't know that a matured mamba could raise its upper body up to or more than 6ft high.

If to sey na mamba be this the person that wanted to kill it would have been very very cold now inside the mortuary.

this is false, people do kill black mamba

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by bluefilm: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
EmzyT:
So why is it on 'Romance Section'?

What's romantic about it? angry

Lalasticlala love romanticizing with snakes.

That's why.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
That's actually a poisonous snake

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by KingMack(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
I miss Nairaland of that year.. someone would have jus told us the specie...so many good minds have left Nairaland due to the childish moderators Seun is recruiting to ban people anyhow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) / Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.