Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

See The Snake Killed In My House Today - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake Killed In My House Today (37409 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Kamalex2: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Pepper soup don set ko niyen �
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by newdawn2017(f): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
I thank God for life, though I wasn't the one who killed it because I hate the sight of these creatures.. One should be very careful especially sitting under a tree as a relaxation spot.
the deadly black mamba, u re so fortunate. shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Judolisco(m): 12:29am On Apr 11, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
That looks like a viper
Na python

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by CaseSensitive(m): 2:00am On Apr 11, 2022
That is a grey rat snake and it's not venomous
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by 1864ru: 3:46am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
post=111829296:
This forum and snakes related news are like......
[/s]
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by brookz: 4:46am On Apr 11, 2022
It's been a while we din't see Snake on FP.
Lala must be happy now,
Nairaland AKA Snakeland grin grin
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by bayelsaowei(m): 6:24am On Apr 11, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I remember staying with my uncle one time for ikorodu snake con enter their neighbor house, naso the mother of two run com our place make we come help her kill the snake,
Oh God me wey never kill snake for my life,
My uncle also a coward wey no wan die stand for my back with stick and I de front de shake, omo as we open door see snake ontop tiles dey run come door to escape naso I run leave stick my uncle fall stand up and run enter bush,
Na some agbero con find the snake, omo the next week I run comot for the house.
U ppl that kill snake in your house are trying,
I won't live in the house again shikena
grin
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Remman(m): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2022
EmzyT:
So why is it on 'Romance Section'?

What's romantic about it? angry
even tho you're right, the truth is nairaland have limited categories.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Taiwo20(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
I thank God for life, though I wasn't the one who killed it because I hate the sight of these creatures.. One should be very careful especially sitting under a tree as a relaxation spot.

Do you have that tall ornamental tree with leaves that looks like Mango leaves in your compound?
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Gglorious: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2022
This is so long
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Lilsameey: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Saynotoapc:

That not black mamba
And wetin black mamba dey find for Nigeria.
Abi BOA Sef don enter Naija too
Lol
Lol, Boa dey Naija.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Soukiss(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
This is how a big snake look like, not that small thing you killed over theregrin grin grin
l tell u . followers snake for that matter
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by chealmai: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2022
That kind of snake, you guys should very much watchful regarding the compound has clean like that
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Soukiss(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2022
musicwriter:
Stop the fear of snake

The snake is one of the most peaceful creature in the world. It stays on it's own, it doesn't find trouble unless you provoke it.

In ancient time, it was actually revered throughout the world before the age of religion and stupidity began. Our ancestors revered the snake too. In fact, the ancient Egyptians styled themselves looking like a snake. And from them snake became synonymous with Africa and black people.

Your fear of the snake was caused by Europeans and Arabs in the mythical Adam and Eve story in your dumb bible and Koran.

The snake began to be seen in bad light only after Africa lost power in ancient times, then Europeans and Arabs blackmailed the snake- a representation of African leadership, claiming that it represents Satan and evil. This is a huge story but that's the origin of our problem as black people.

If you're black, you're the gentle wise snake but you've been defeated, blackmailed, enslaved, brainwashed and the conquerors have told your story, casting you mischievously as a villain. Your ancient power has been stolen from you.

For more information, see what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world

Stop hating yourselves!!
.I luv anything ancient african.pls I will like to read more of ur write up pls
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by musicwriter(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Soukiss:
.I luv anything ancient african.pls I will like to read more of ur write up pls

Of course, you can read more on my blog. For more information, see what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Robertjones442: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ritzybeauty:

@lalasticlala come and see ohhhhh
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by Lepon02: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
That looks like a viper

Viper kor, vice president ni!

Dunderhead.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by ikorodureporta: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
With those flowers, snake go dey hide everywhere
Re: See The Snake Killed In My House Today by ObamaMessi: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
Ritzybeauty, hope you were not hurt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) / Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.