Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Pls Help I Dnt Knw What To Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help I Dnt Knw What To Do (2134 Views)

Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / My fiance prefers eating together habits but i dnt like it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Help I Dnt Knw What To Do by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2011
My sincere opinion is that you should not ask him or tell him that you know about his escapades, it can easily escalate into God know what; I think it's best if you invite both mothers (yours and his) and put forward your finding with your hubby present of course.

I wish you all the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Memories Of The Past ( Photo ) / Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age / Stingy Husbands Buy The Foodstuffs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.