Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev (36944 Views)

NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by ddemillie(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
See money wen this people they waste. 230 aircraft and many more destroyed. That trillions of dollars. These monies would have been put to better use. Say no to war
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
ddemillie:
See money wen this people they waste. 230 aircraft and many more destroyed. That trillions of dollars. These monies would have been put to better use. Say no to war
As in Zelensky just compounded the problems

2 Likes

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by MrBONE2(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
baralatie:
127 aircrafts in total have been destroyed over 2000 tanks by Russia

These countries that are donating
I hope they have plan b
grin
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by TabletMan: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
shogsman:

You slowpoke who told you Russian visa is easier to obtain,you have never left Nigeria in all your Life and suddenly you think you know about international affairs, I've been to Russia and lived in Moscow too,so tired of seeing local runts like you who think watching Hollywood makes you white
My friend go and sit down. You think all Nigerians are villagers because you live outside Nigeria?
Russia universities will gladly give prospective candidates admission even without seeing their transcript self.
Go back to Moscow and make it great instead of being a capitalist slave in the West you hate so much.

Go and brainwash your villagers wey never see or enter plane with all these chest beating. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by grandstar(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Pro-Putin supporters would like this kind of news reporting. They won't challenge it as being one sided, biased against Putin and Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by KillerCrocodile: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
baralatie:

Let me ask you a question?
You say Poland is a NATo member!
Now Poland sent all his air defense systems into Ukraine(and they all got destroyed)
Poland sends in its tanks into Ukraine(and they got destroyed?
Now if us defaults on replacing Poland's air defense systems and tanks that were destroyed.
The question is then....
Is Poland not vunerable to attack?

Or did NATO ask Poland to make itself vunerable to an attack?

That's the plan of NATO

To make it's Eastern flank look vulnerable to attacks, so that Putin can foolishly swallow the bait and attack them

Then Putin's Russia would see fire

Ordinary Ukraine Putin cannot defeat, is it the 30 member NATO FORCES that he can defeat ?

If he dares attack the little nations of Latvia or Lithuania or Luxembourg, that would be the end of his dictatorship.

Poland is a bigger bait, Putin should try and attack smaller NATO countries and let's see how the 3rd world war would play out...

Don't forget that it was days after NATO FORCES was increased in the eastern flanks that he decided to pull out from central and northern Ukraine because he could smell what NATO was cooking...

NATO FORCES would get involved in this War the day Putin the War Criminal decides to use Chemical weapons in Ukraine........ Mark this Statement.
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by gambojimeta: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
grandstar:
Pro-Putin supporters would like this kind of news reporting. They won't challenge it as one sided, biased against Putin and Russia.

Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by gambojimeta: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
TabletMan:
My friend go and sit down. You think all Nigerians are villagers because you live outside Nigeria?
Russia universities will gladly give prospective candidates admission even without seeing their transcript self.
Go back to Moscow and make it great instead of being a capitalist slave in the West you hate so much.

Go and brainwash your villagers wey never see or enter plane with all these chest beating. Nonsense
That dude does not live outside Nigeria. He lives in Nigeria. He lives in Akure.
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Owen247: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Benny6944:

Can you stop this FAKE AND HOAX NEWS OF YOURS

You will never verify a post but just go in and copy shit and post here. Mods being blind approved it. VERY SHAMEFUL

https://m.republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/slovakia-brushes-off-russias-claim-of-destroying-s-300-defence-system-provided-to-ukraine-articleshow.html

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by ebufa: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
TabletMan:
My friend I won't start engaging you in a meaningless argument. I also believe you can read because all the News outlets you're dishing out here got their source from just a quote from Russians MoD that destroyed 145 imaginary bayraktar drones.

I will not reply your mention again because I am neither paid by Ukraine nor any Western country to defend ignorance.

you are just exposing your ignorance! this is war, there are bound to be casualties on all sides but the way you nigerians parrot western media propaganda is nauseating............ The Russians are literally in a no holds barred knife fight with the Ukrainian army.....they are literally grinding the Ukrainian army to dust, by the time the Russians secure all the south and eastern parts of Ukraine, there will be nothing left of the Ukraine army,they will not be able to even sustain an insurgency! Take note the Russians are not afraid of taking the casualties but the eventual result will be a total ukrainian defeat!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Igbofam: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Slovakian should post a video of the defense system if they still have it.

As usual Russian propagandists reading with zero understanding.

Read it again

1 Like

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
ebufa:

you are just exposing your ignorance! this is war, there are bound to be casualties on all sides but the way you nigerians parrot western media propaganda is nauseating............ The Russians are literally in a no holds barred knife fight with the Ukrainian army.....they are literally grinding the Ukrainian army to dust, by the time the Russians secure all the south and eastern parts of Ukraine, there will be nothing left of the Ukraine army,they will not be able to even sustain an insurgency! Take note the Russians are not afraid of taking the casualties but the eventual result will be a total ukrainian defeat!

Amen.
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Igbofam: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=Owen247 post=111882519][/quote]

Read your own screenshot and stop being a morrron.

The article said Russia DID NOT specify which country supplied the S-300 they claimed to have destroyed.

Why are they afraid of saying everything? grin

Scared of being exposed?

1 Like

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Aaay: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by baralatie(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

That's the plan of NATO

To make it's Eastern flank look vulnerable to attacks, so that Putin can foolishly swallow the bait and attack them

Then Putin's Russia would see fire

Ordinary Ukraine Putin cannot defeat, is it the 30 member NATO FORCES that he can defeat ?

If he dares attack the little nations of Latvia or Lithuania or Luxembourg, that would be the end of his dictatorship.

Poland is a bigger bait, Putin should try and attack smaller NATO countries and let's see how the 3rd world war would play out...

Don't forget that it was days after NATO FORCES was increased in the eastern flanks that he decided to pull out from central and northern Ukraine because he could smell what NATO was cooking...

NATO FORCES would get involved in this War the day Putin the War Criminal decides to use Chemical weapons in Ukraine........ Mark this Statement.

As of now
NATo will do nothing absolutely nothing!
Who sent Poland message to make itself vunerable?
Poland will only turn itself to another proxy battlefield like Ukraine turned itself into a proxy battlefield!
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Masterito(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
You questions is clear indication of your ignorance. Honestly I wish you can make Putin attack Poland now. Honestly, you know nothing. I don't where to start educating you. Just think and make some good research.
baralatie:

Let me ask you a question?
You say Poland is a NATo member!
Now Poland sent all his air defense systems into Ukraine(and they all got destroyed)
Poland sends in its tanks into Ukraine(and they got destroyed?
Now if us defaults on replacing Poland's air defense systems and tanks that were destroyed.
The question is then....
Is Poland not vunerable to attack?

Or did NATO ask Poland to make itself vunerable to an attack?
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by TabletMan: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
ebufa:

For God's sake I am not parroting western media propaganda, I am just asking for raw evidence so your reverse psychology of accusing me of being a western puppet will not work. You're also guilty of parading eastern propaganda without sensible facts check.
I follow even Russia state media and most of their claims are highly exaggerated and stupid for any sane mind. They claim to destroyy 145 bayraktar drone but Ukraine don't have UpTo 50 bayraktar and the visual confirm Lost of the drone is not UpTo 10 and you want me to believe that bogus claim because Russians don't lie only the West do.
I should also believe Ukrainians that claimed to neutralized 2 BTG two days ago without evidence since all of us want to be mad.
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by TabletMan: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
gambojimeta:

That dude don't live outside Nigeria. He lives in Nigeria. He lives in Akure.
Lol.... I just say make I flow with his claim.
Because he wants to intimidate me into believing an obvious lie with ' I live in the West' claim.

I should as well believe Ukrainians that claimed to have shot down Ilyushin-76 with paratroopers inside.
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by baralatie(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Masterito:
You questions is clear indication of your ignorance. Honestly I wish you can make Putin attack Poland now. Honestly, you know nothing. I don't where to start educating you. Just think and make some good research.
I
Then let Poland send it's military soldiers into ukraine!
It will enable us to test our postulations!
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by baralatie(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Masterito:
I
Wether Russia is capable of not
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Masterito(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
You talk like a child. You shifted the discussion already. I can already see how weak Russia is in poorly equipped Ukraine.
baralatie:
I
Wether Russia is capable of not
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by baralatie(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Masterito:
You talk like a child. You shifted the discussion already. I can already see how weak Russia is in poorly equipped Ukraine.
Is Poland not a member of NATO again?
She should go and look for Russia's trouble in ukraine

Poland is already in trouble sef as long as this war persists
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by NairaMaster1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
baralatie:
127 aircrafts in total have been destroyed over 2000 tanks by Russia

These countries that are donating
I hope they have plan b

Russia has also lost over 2000 tanks

1 Like

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Masterito(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
You make a point and counter it yourself. Poland knows the rules of NATO. Poland, Slovakia, US and UK have all sent weapons to Ukraine despite Russia warning against it. Turkish drone has been used to kl many Russian soldiers. Volunteers from the aforementioned countries are in Ukraine's Frontline. Stop talking like a child. The end game for Putin is attacking a NATO country. It will be succidal for Russia to war US, let alone NATO. See you talk like child.
baralatie:

Is Poland not a member of NATO again?
She should go and look for Russia's trouble in ukraine

Poland is already in trouble sef as long as this war persists
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Wchris(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
This Russia Invasion nor go end?
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by benardtotti(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
JooEeL:
Nawa o.

This Russia sef. Shey people no fit follow una play ni?

Lol ! Does Russia look like a joke to you, omo this your post got me lol

2 Likes

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by KillerCrocodile: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
baralatie:

As of now
NATo will do nothing absolutely nothing!
Who sent Poland message to make itself vunerable?
Poland will only turn itself to another proxy battlefield like Ukraine turned itself into a proxy battlefield!

Just like saying who is sending other NATO countries making themselves vulnerable and a target for Putin by supplying weapons to Ukraine....

Putin should try and attack any of them na..... I would like to check something. cheesy cheesy

Incase you don't know, Militarily speaking, Poland is not a Lazy nation oo...

America would run with speed to defend the territorial integrity of Poland than they would do for Germany.... Incase you don't know.

According to a polish official, Poland would soon become a host nation to Atomic Bombs. They are open to the possibility and the Kremlin is worried...

America is ready to give them nuclear weapons that they can direct towards Moscow or St Petersburg for the easy destruction of Putin's Russia.... Check the link below.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-04-04/kremlin-condemns-polish-comments-on-readiness-to-host-nuclear-weapons

All they need to do is to change their constitution and state that they are now a Nuclear weapon State...

That is why you see that their mouth is very sharp in this War...

To cut a long story short...

Just tell Putin to fire a small tiny rocket into Estonia or Latvia and let's see whether NATO FORCES would fold their hands....

That would mark the beginning of the end of that War Criminal called Putin.

And he knows that,

that is why for more than 20 years since his madness started, he has not invaded any NATO country.

All the countries he has invaded so far are non NATO countries that have no one to fight for them..

2 Likes

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by ebufa: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
TabletMan:
For God's sake I am not parroting western media propaganda, I am just asking for raw evidence so your reverse psychology of accusing me of being a western puppet will not work. You're also guilty of parading eastern propaganda without sensible facts check.
I follow even Russia state media and most of their claims are highly exaggerated and stupid for any sane mind. They claim to destroyy 145 bayraktar drone but Ukraine don't have UpTo 50 bayraktar and the visual confirm Lost of the drone is not UpTo 10 and you want me to believe that bogus claim because Russians don't lie only the West do.
I should also believe Ukrainians that claimed to neutralized 2 BTG two days ago without evidence since all of us want to be mad.

Let us just agree to disagree ok! you sound like an intelligent guy but just like you, I used to view the world from a western prism but with the internet and its array and armada of independent views and perspectives, I have come to see the west as an avaricious and vicious beast.....bros "with the west I now measure thrice and cut once"..........look at the enormous destruction their wars have caused the world.....Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, and even Syria....wars that have caused millions upon millions of lives! The west only intervenes when there are resources to be plundered and where their strategic interests are at stake. nearly 500,000 lives have been lost in all manner of insurgencies and insecurities in Nigeria...........how has the collective west intervened in the going on in Nigeria......as we post today the west still has military arm sales restrictions on the Nigerian military.....................why? how many lives were lost in Ukraine b4 the west spent almost 2 billion dollars to push out a legitimate in 2014................ The war in Ukraine was scripted in the west, ISIS in Syria was scripted by the west,Boko haram was scripted in the west,the congo wars of the 1960s was planned in the west.......apartheid was sustained by the west...abeg Africans should wake up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Eriokanmi: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
But Slovakia has refuted the claim, that Russia was lying, even showing proof. Had this newspiece favoured Russia, people would have tagged it western propaganda grin
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Eriokanmi: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Just like saying who is sending other NATO countries making themselves vulnerable and a target for Putin by supplying weapons to Ukraine....

Putin should try and attack any of them na..... I would like to check something. cheesy cheesy

Incase you don't know, Militarily speaking, Poland is not a Lazy nation oo...

America would run with speed to defend the territorial integrity of Poland than they would do for Germany.... Incase you don't know.

According to a polish official, Poland would soon become a host nation to Atomic Bombs. They are open to the possibility and the Kremlin is worried...

America is ready to give them nuclear weapons that they can direct towards Moscow or St Petersburg for the easy destruction of Putin's Russia.... Check the link below.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-04-04/kremlin-condemns-polish-comments-on-readiness-to-host-nuclear-weapons

All they need to do is to change their constitution and state that they are now a Nuclear weapon State...

That is why you see that their mouth is very sharp in this War...

To cut a long story short...

Just tell Putin to fire a small tiny rocket into Estonia or Latvia and let's see whether NATO FORCES would fold their hands....

That would mark the beginning of the end of that War Criminal called Putin.

And he knows that,

that is why for more than 20 years since his madness started, he has not invaded any NATO country.

All the countries he has invaded so far are non NATO countries that have no one to fight for them..
True
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by TabletMan: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
ebufa:

Let us just agree to disagree ok! you sound like an intelligent guy but just like you, I used to view the world from a western prism but with the internet and its array and armada of independent views and perspectives, I have come to see the west as an avaricious and vicious beast.....bros "with the west I now measure thrice and cut once"..........look at the enormous destruction their wars have caused the world.....Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, and even Syria....wars that have caused millions upon millions of lives! The west only intervenes when there are resources to be plundered and where their strategic interests are at stake. nearly 500,000 lives have been lost in all manner of insurgencies and insecurities in Nigeria...........how has the collective west intervened in the going on in Nigeria......as we post today the west still has military arm sales restrictions on the Nigerian military.....................why? how many lives were lost in Ukraine b4 the west spent almost 2 billion dollars to push out a legitimate in 2014................ The war in Ukraine was scripted in the west, ISIS in Syria was scripted by the west,Boko haram was scripted in the west,the congo wars of the 1960s was planned in the west.......apartheid was sustained by the west...abeg Africans should wake up!
Your last line is my main stand even on Twitter.
Africans should wake up because we're suppose to be profiting from this crisis via our abundant gas reserves. I cannot hate the West just to love the East when either of them can profit from your misfortune.
Accusing the West of commiting war crime and instability in middle east just to support Russia for doing the same in Europe is pure hypocritical.
Russia can aswell nuke Finland and Sweden because USA has done worst.
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by JooEeL(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
benardtotti:

Lol ! Does Russia look like a joke to you, omo this your post got me lol

Boss na so o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip / Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.