Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times (34226 Views)

What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Toks2008(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
perambulator:

Osinbajo’s candidacy is dead on arrival. He may not even declare, forget what you read in the papers by his sychophants urging him to run, I know for a fact that he knows he cannot win a primary unless he is a consensus candidate. He will be embarrassed in a primary contest with Tinubu and Amaechi. Consensus can tear the party apart, why would Buhari risk tearing the party apart for someone who has not earned the right to contest and contributed nothing to the formation of the party? Common sense would tell people that If Buhari is not supporting Tinubu, he will not add further humiliation by suppprting his protégée. If Buhari is picking a consensus candidate, it will be Amaechi or Fayemi!

The writing is in the wall for Osinbajo, his political naivety has put him in no man’s land. Fayemi wants to be president but you don’t see him encouraging his supporters or creating proxy support groups because he has been in politics long enough to know when the odds are stacked against you, you keep quiet. I can give you this guarantee. If Tinubu doesn’t get the ticket and Amaechi doesn’t get the ticket, Osinbajo will not be the compromise candidate. It will likely go to the man who just kept quiet….Fayemi. This is a trend in Nigerian politics, Fayemi is a political scientist a ph.D holder in political science, he knows the game as a student of Nigerian politics, he knows all leading aspirants tend to knock themselves out and the eventual winner is selected be it Balewa, shagari, Obasanjo, Yaradua Buhari. If Tinubu/Amaechi don’t get the ticket and for some reason the they insist the ticket must come to SW, it will fall on Fayemi not Osinbajo because Osinbajo would have created too much bad blood!!!! The Tinubu camp will never suppprt Osinbajo after his betrayal and like it or not APC need the Tinubu camp onboard. APC needs Tinubu, APC needs Amaechi, APc needs Fayemi, APC don’t need Osinbajo…..he is the most dispensable of the contenders, I.e the one you least need to keep happy!!!!

Bla bla Bla bla

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by yetunsbay(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Does an afonja have religion,they are fake Muslims and Christian's.
Muslim they are not, Christian they are not just jujuju worshipperss.
My friend who claims he is a Christian is in occur,in the north they know they are fake Muslims and here in ss/se we know that they heard almost all occult group and claim they are Christian.
Even they will tell you by theirselves that they don't take religion seriously.
I can call theivenubu a Christian and to he house boy a Muslim if I want.
They don't have any religion
lol. Ur comment so funny. In short PYO no get religion abi ?
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Bimpe29: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Michelle70:
Osinbajo, Amaechi or Tinubu will likely get the ticket.
It's really not unlikely.

However, Naija politics is far different from normal permutation.

Just of recent, Abdullahi Adamu never showed up when the likes of Tanko AlMakura, Salihu Mustapha, Ali Modu Sheriff, George Akume and co started campaigning, consulting and mobilizing for votes but now He's the National Chairman of APC.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Bastardlyrich: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
yetunsbay:
lol. Ur comment so funny. In short PYO no get religion abi ?
Which religion,if you are talking about Christian's then you say ss/se plus some part of middle belt.
Muslim core north plus some part of middle belt.
Afonjas na any were belle face,there Christian's and muslim are fake.
I have lectured you enough today.
Time to enjoy bye.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Toks2008:

Bla bla Bla bla
We are almost at the finish line I will save this and post it back to you when the time comes. Then you will accept that you are not good at reading political situations and should stick to your speciality which is being a life coach to desperate single women and proffering soothing advice on relationships to women who will never find husbands!!! They, just like the desperate at a Nigerian Pentecostal church are more gullible and can hang on to your soothing BS because they seek to be comforted not to face reality that they have missed their chance. This however is not about comforting or soothing, this is about reality!!!
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by AreaFada2: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
lexy2014:

"best man"? who among them is the best man?
In his mind, any SW person that emerges as eventual candidate is "best man". No pretence about tribalism at all.

I can already imagine how the same "Sai Barbar" abi na "Sai blah blah" chanters from SW over the last 7 years will be flooring Bubu if no SW person emerges as candidate. Then they will make clear that their pretence and blindness to Bubu failure was just to get to Aso Rock. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by RuddyFusion(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
If APC brings PYO and PDP brings OBI
I will go for OBI

If APC brings Tinubu and PDP brings Atiku
I won't vote for either

If APC brings Amechi and PDP brings WIKE
I Won't vote
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by harmony75: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good Osinbanjo for president �
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by drakeskull(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
The north will prefer osibanjo to tinubu cos tinubu is a Muslim and can't run Muslim -muslim ticket and they wouldn't want a Christian northerner since they don't recognize Christians. With osibanjo, they can pick a Muslim vice. Those guys and greed. Amaechi is another strong contender since the north can produce a Muslim. Osibanjo was meant to declare before tinubu but tinubu outsmarted him by declaring first and osibanjo wouldn't want to go against tinubu.

They wanted Jonathan just cos he can't do more than 4 years being an ex president. Same with osibanjo, if he wins, he can only do 4 years and hand over to another northerner.

Best take now is tinubu or osibanjo or pdp

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Kandeed: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
This criminal fake tradermoni pastor. Both you and that old bullion van thief called Tilumbu will never near the presidency. While Tilumbu becomes the president of Iragbiji Town Union, you will be the presiding pastor of RCCG, Okitipupa Branch

Call em anything you want but one of them is gonna be ur president, so if i were you I'd get preparing to either welcome em or leave the country. urs to pick
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Tboymessiah(m): 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Toks2008:

First of, im not a boy but old enough to be your father if you are below 30 years

Secondly i want you to stop taking your cheap weed. Tell the world my other tribal account.

Hahahaha, u don finish this guy o

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by SIRTee15: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
victooman:
go back carry ur constitution and read the power vented on the vice president of Nigeria,, read it carefully because this ur statement reeks of ignorance ,,the hundred days osinbajo was fully in charge of this country go and analyze it because u know nothing,, there is no doubt this is one of the dumb youths supporting tinubu.

You and your demented Tinubu are both sick. U guys foisted a failed known tribal bigot on the nation based on your selfish agenda.
U people claimed buhari will handle security and osinbajo will handle economy. Now u coming with excuse for a dummy VP who should have resigned if he had any dignity.

The hypocrite kept quiet while his kinsmen were being mauled and murdered on their farms by Fulani herdsmen.

Funny enough, Amaechi the 'annointed one' was the only govt official who spoke out against this evil govt despite being a minister.
He was the only brave one amongst the wolves who was sincere to cry out while osinbajo continued to swallow his entitlement at the detriments of Nigerian who were being killed daily on their farms and home.

Below is the reason Amaechi will have my vote anytime anyway.
Where is osinbajo's comment against this incompetent govt since he wasn't part of the failure. undecided

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by SledgeHammerer: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
caracas:

Otondos every where
Oga your next president is between Amaechi n Peter obi the rock………

Mumu u tink say na class rep election we dey talk about here?

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by BlazinGlory40: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nobody is giving Tinubu anything, if it is a South West candidate it must be Osinbajo, South South Amaechi, South East Ogbonna Onu.

Is onu contesting?
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by yetunsbay(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Which religion,if you are talking about Christian's then you say ss/se plus some part of middle belt.
Time to enjoy bye.
Oga lecturer u just said nothing. As in Nothing.....just as ur moniker u 're Bastardlydullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by BlazinGlory40: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Pravedk:

Oga, as an analyst I can categorically tell you Bashir is making a jest of the VP.

He made a cryptic message. What is the sign at the end of the tweet signify? Look carefully.

It means death on arrival. The trend is trending downward...

Amaechi is not who I support but you can take this to the bank- he is Buhari's candidate

You will be shocked that even Amaechi isn’t Buhari’s candidate. Most people think so but I think differently

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
samwash:
After the failed years of APC & what they have done to the Nigerian economy, you still expect me to rejoice if an Ameachi, Osinbajo or Tinubu is getting the ticket to contest for the seat of the president.
I wonder what APC will use to campaign this time around & their manifesto.

They will use bad roads, electricity n dollars grin
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by BlazinGlory40: 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
aviara:
After Tinubu is kicked out of the race, yorubas will change the story from " On Tinubu mandate we stand" to "south west for president"

But the main wailing is when Buhari announces his consensus candidate, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

On the contrary, I don’t think it’s amaechi either. Infact none of the trio of tinubu, Osinbajo and amaechi might get the ticket. Nigerian politics is very tricky. The more you look the less you see
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Forzs: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

On the contrary, I don’t think it’s amaechi either. Infact none of the trio of tinubu, Osinbajo and amaechi might get the ticket. Nigerian politics is very tricky. The more you look the less you see

You have come again with your permutation of onu and one funny name ajamuogba, if I'm correct, can't you guys see that this is obvious, osinbajo wouldn't have invited the governors without buhari's consent, bashir Ahmed, and even tolu ogunlesi twitted the coming déclaration, do you still doubt anyway I wish you guys best of luck sha.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Tinubuadvocate: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Nobody is giving Tinubu anything, if it is a South West candidate it must be Osinbajo, South South Amaechi, South East Ogbonna Onu.
[/s]
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by funshint(m): 12:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Still waiting for his declaration 'cos it seems some people are just spurning rumors.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by lagonovo: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2022
trutharena:
If Osinbajo is able to beat Asiwaju to the APC ticket, we will support him with all we have.

That means there is a new king on the block and the best thing is to fall in line.

I would love to see how this plays out coz it will be part of our political history.

Let the game begin!

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
Great spirit
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by lagonovo: 12:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Time to enjoy bye.
So says Okija shrine sweeper grin
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by garfield1: 1:08am On Apr 11, 2022
perambulator:

Correction….. Amaechi or Tinubu will likely get the ticket.

Why are you not rating osibanjo
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by garfield1: 1:15am On Apr 11, 2022
perambulator:

Osinbajo’s candidacy is dead on arrival. He may not even declare, forget what you read in the papers by his sychophants urging him to run, I know for a fact that he knows he cannot win a primary unless he is a consensus candidate. He will be embarrassed in a primary contest with Tinubu and Amaechi. Consensus can tear the party apart, why would Buhari risk tearing the party apart for someone who has not earned the right to contest and contributed nothing to the formation of the party? Common sense would tell people that If Buhari is not supporting Tinubu, he will not add further humiliation by suppprting his protégée. If Buhari is picking a consensus candidate, it will be Amaechi or Fayemi!

The writing is in the wall for Osinbajo, his political naivety has put him in no man’s land. Fayemi wants to be president but you don’t see him encouraging his supporters or creating proxy support groups because he has been in politics long enough to know when the odds are stacked against you, you keep quiet. I can give you this guarantee. If Tinubu doesn’t get the ticket and Amaechi doesn’t get the ticket, Osinbajo will not be the compromise candidate. It will likely go to the man who just kept quiet….Fayemi. This is a trend in Nigerian politics, Fayemi is a political scientist a ph.D holder in political science, he knows the game as a student of Nigerian politics, he knows all leading aspirants tend to knock themselves out and the eventual winner is selected be it Balewa, shagari, Obasanjo, Yaradua Buhari. If Tinubu/Amaechi don’t get the ticket and for some reason the they insist the ticket must come to SW, it will fall on Fayemi not Osinbajo because Osinbajo would have created too much bad blood!!!! The Tinubu camp will never suppprt Osinbajo after his betrayal and like it or not APC need the Tinubu camp onboard. APC needs Tinubu, APC needs Amaechi, APc needs Fayemi, APC don’t need Osinbajo…..he is the most dispensable of the contenders, I.e the one you least need to keep happy!!!!

Personally, I would prefer Amaechi but I cannot see new PDP getting the chairmanship and the presidency. Apc was a merger between AD, PDP and CPC. CPC has been president and as I said New PDP has been selected as Chairman by CPC. The logical move is for the ticket to go to AD. If it is going to The AD faction it will not go to Osinbajo for reasons mentioned above, if Tinubu is deemed unsuitable then it will be Fayemi.

You are right that the presidential ticket won't go to new pdp.it will be anpp or acn, likely acn.if tinubu doesn't get it,then someone he is comfortable with will get it not fayemi.instead of fayemi,tinubu will prefer aketi or fashola but not fayemi.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2022
garfield1:

You are right that the presidential ticket won't go to new pdp.it will be anpp or acn, likely acn.if tinubu doesn't get it,then someone he is comfortable with will get it not fayemi.instead of fayemi,tinubu will prefer aketi or fashola but not fayemi.
. Anything is possible but I know any ACN candidate must have Tinubu’s backing and I know 100% Tinubu will not back Osinbajo, he is persona non grata in the Tinubu camp. From what I understand Tinubu’s early declaration was actually to nullify Osinbajo’s treachery.

There are a lot of intrigues, many parties have not played their hand

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Jmichael1(m): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2022
I go kukuma vote buhari 4 3rd tenure than to vote any other candidate unless peter obi or amaechi
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by alen4smith(m): 1:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Pravedk:

Oga, as an analyst I can categorically tell you Bashir is making a jest of the VP.

He made a cryptic message. What is the sign at the end of the tweet signify? Look carefully.

It means death on arrival. The trend is trending downward...

Amaechi is not who I support but you can take this to the bank- he is Buhari's candidate
Bashir is declaring for Reps stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 11, 2022
alen4smith:
Bashir is declaring for Reps stop saying what you don't know

Leave Osinbajo supporters, they are the most naive deluded political operators/supporters in town, clutching at every straw they see. Even Yahaya Bello’s supporters are not deluded, they know he in the race not to win but to position for 2031!!! Peter Obi has a far higher chance of clinching the PDP ticket than Osinbajo of APC’s and Obi’s chances are very low considering PDP know 2023 is about winning not equity or zoning.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by TheRareGem1(f): 2:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Incoming President. PYO
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by M1Garand(m): 2:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Toks2008:

Without osinbajo, who is Tinubu?

Osibanjo was one of the advisory council that transformed Lagos state.

Yes Tinubu sure knows how to pick good brains but the fact that he recommended osinbajo means he is good and capable but Nigeria is not a commodity to be traded for a good will.

Nonsense talk... How can you say without Osibanjo who is Tinubu. Was Osibanjo there during the NADECO struggle or was he there when Tinubu was fighting Obj's impunity left right center. Osibanjo wasn't even the most prominent of the cabinet. Would you have known Osibanjo without Jagaban putting him down as VP? Tinubu might be anything but it's this same element of betrayal we have as Nigerians that makes us not trust one another. Because the Nigerian you trust with your life can simply betray you tomorrow it's that easy.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by chloride6: 2:22am On Apr 11, 2022
aviara:
After Tinubu is kicked out of the race, yorubas will change the story from " On Tinubu mandate we stand" to "south west for president"

But the main wailing is when Buhari announces his consensus candidate, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

It won't be easy to force consensus on Osibanjo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election / Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread / Army Destroys Boko-Haram Camps In Alagarno, Sambisa Forests [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.