Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia (35828 Views)

Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic / Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Obainomilano: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2022
sapientia:
So what have Russia achieved aside killing Ukrainians

Bringing more NATO troops and Weapons closer to their borders since the collapse of Soviet Union

None of these wants to attack or invade Russia

The reverse is the case and Russia cannot be trusted

Russia is a bully country

Always ranting about NATO as if no one is stoqping them from forming a military alliance and throwing it open
so the us and nato that has been shipping weapons to Ukraine and escalating the war has achieved peace abi or are they sponsoring more killings ,if by this age of modern technology you still have this Western slave mentality then you have a very big problem
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by tommynico(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Excuzeme:

Thank you, that is the stewpidity of these NATO and EU spokespersons! No one can "scare" a Nuclear Power, they are beyond that level

Okay, let us assume that Russia launched a Missile into a "Weapons delivery Column meant for Ukraine", located in a NATO country on its border (Slovakia, for example).
Will NATO then try to attack Russia, right? grin grin
Will Russia keep quiet or will use it's "On Alert", Nuclear Attack on the whole of Europe and America?
What will America do? Attack Russia too, with Nuclear weapons, right?

Putin prefers such a "Big Nuclear War", than all these small skirmishes because compared to all the EU and America combined, he does not have the "numbers" but he has the "Ultimate weapon"!

At the end of the day, who will/can be left standing, in a Nuclear attack, with a country that has the highest number of Nuclear weapons
(Russia)?

This is why l think NATO handlers are brainless.
They think Russia is afraid to die or use its weapons, when the risk is "existential" to its country, as it is appearing to be, right now?
Putin does not joke, he does not make threats and does not fool around, unlike the Americans.

Putin is like the Israelis, if he says he is ready to use Nuclear weapons, they better believe he will do so, if his country is threatened beyond a certain limit, by these Cultic Gang-Up of Europeans and Americans.

Game-On, abeg. Pikin wey say im Mama nor go rest, let me see how imself go sleep. undecided undecided

This is the first time I have ever seen an opinion from you that made me nod my head in agreement, although not all you have said is correct.

First of, Putin knows, just as you have rightly said, the combined conventional power of the EU/USA is far greater than Russia's, so the only leverage to counter this is his nuclear arsenal.

But mind you, as painful as it may be for him, he knows that firing a missle to strike the border post of a NATO country, let alone, striking deep inside an Alliance country would trigger his greatest fear, which is the intervention of NATO forces.

And secondly, all of this nuclear posturing is all it is, posturing, except he is truly Mad. Because believe me, he has been warned publicly and privately that using a nuclear weapon in this ongoing conflict is enough to make NATO forcefully intervene.

And how did you know Putin is not afraid to die? Do you think he would sacrifice himself for the Russian populace?

Thirdly, his fears are now coming to reality because all of his neighbours are now planning or even applying to joining either the EU, or NATO, or even both. The Ukrainians have even began saying that regaining the whole of the Donbas will be hard, but they would want to get back as much so they can have a strong hand at the negotiating table.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by tommynico(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Excuzeme:

"Overrun" a Nuclear Armed Country? shocked shocked
You people can be very funny sha. Even North Korea or Israel cannot be overrun, talkless of Russia!

Try and learn the difference between Conventional War and a Nuclear War, they are miles apart!
One nuclear strike will put out the whole of Europe
, where is the "over-running" coming from, or going to? grin grin

Why overrun Russia? It is pure folly to do so when you can cause as much damage from beyond the horizon. The west holds the levers of power here. Economy, media, wealth, allies, even weaponry.

Russia is just to big to overrun. Ask Hitler and Napoleon.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Caseless: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2022
donbrowser:

There will be no world War 3. In few months, Russia people will begin to revolt against Putin. The next president of Russia will be a puppet of the West and the world will experience peace.

Save this post!
you're hallucinating. �

One of those top generals who are more radical than Putin would take over.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by donbrowser(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Caseless:
you're hallucinating. �

One of those top generals who are more radical than Putin would take over.

Lmao like a top general took over in Libya? The next president of Russia is around the corner and he will be a western puppet. I will remind you when it's time
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by tommynico(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2022
olas24u:

How come russia is resource rich ?iran resource rich,note in those countries that have their own exploration companies ,powered by ther people.Let me not use russia now but iran,its an opec memeber like nigeria.iran does exploration by itself, refines by itself,it has its own ship ,that will bring the oil to you.nigeria does not do exploration,its has agreement with oil majors and they share 40/60,no refineries ,no ships ,the westerners control the shipping industry.Dont you want to independent tbrough the new world order,that may benefit africans.A world with multiple powers is better than a world with a single power.That is what russia stand for a multipolar world.china is invloved in the new formation.lets see how it goes.i just want africa to grow ,because we have the potentials.

How do you know the new world order will benefit the African Man? Is it the Chinese that will become our saviour or the Russians who themselves needs to be taught the best way to govern?

I understand the ill feelings towards the west, but our chances of survival, if only as Nigerians we can hold our ground and be determined to rise up from our slumber and strive to make our country better, is greater under this climate than any other the Chinese/Russian block are promising.

Especially the Chinese, they will even do worse than the west. All these support they have shown Russia is not without a ploy. Look at their treatment of India...just imagine what will happen when they eventually get to the peak of world power. Even Russia have proven to be a vengeful leader in the committee of nations. So bro, I will repeat that the greatest resource a country can ever have is having a well educated populace.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Shevchenkko: 7:48am On Apr 11, 2022
HitSong:
I dare NATO to trigger Russia.

Evil USA and Europe think say Russia na like Libya or Iraq or Egypt etc

You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

GOD BLESS PUTIN.
Mumu talk. Ordinary Ukraine they can't defeat talk more of Nato
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by VirileNelly2420: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2022
IbomFinest:
Show of force!
NATO has clearly weighed the ability of Putin's soldiers including nairaland soldiers, home and abroad, and has discovered that they are just empty and ill-trained morons.
So they now dare Putin by deploying thousands of their well equipped soldiers and modernized weapons to his border.
The end of Putin is drawing closer
. cheesy
U sound more empty! To deploy to NATO borders. Which one is "to his border"?
Abi u don't know border has two phase?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Winters23: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
goodheart01:

NATO also has nuclear weapons.
It is Mutual Assured Destruction.
So, no country can terrify another with nukes.
You nuke NATO, NATO retaliates from multiple nations and military bases around the world. Presently the US has 5,000 military bases round the world, not to even add that of the other NATO nations

U Putin fans should stop sounding foolish
[/s]

that's why i said no one will be alive to tell the story
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Olisehinnocent: 7:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Putin, the slayer of the west cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Olisehinnocent: 7:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Up putin
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by new2012: 7:54am On Apr 11, 2022
HitSong:

Jew, fool?

sorry man, didn't know you'll get triggered so easily at a very honest question. seems you don't even like your religion, were u forced into it?

calm down, take deep breaths, one day you'll be fine
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2022
plaindealer:

I see you are one of them.

This is where I stopped reading..

Real battle transpired and Russia lost that battle, we have proof but Putin and his Poutistans came up with their own made-up story to save face,.. grin grin

I won't even waste my time and energy.. grin grin grin

These are the results of the Battle of Kyiv
grin Have u ever wondered why the war sources u rush to quote never include Ukrainian loses? Am sure u believe in the ghost of Kiev bullshit, who cannever get shot down. U are a brainwashed Zelensky’s bot
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by VirileNelly2420: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
Yes, deploy your military to the borders with Russia. After all, that's what Putin did before he invaded Ukraine. He deployed thousands of troops at the border with Ukraine.

Russia can't win this. Not in an all out. Not technically, economically or any how else. Their loss will be more evident in the long term.

Russia may seem to be surviving, the unnecessary hardship the country is suffering under sanctions is just as avoidable as the war itself.

NATO nations will keep poking Russia until Putin's ego will push him into disaster.
A single shot at a NATO nation, Putin will receive bombardments from all angles
It's a lie. Dey will do same tin dey're doing in Ukraine. They will fight from s country affected. Las last na d invaded country gets ruined.

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2022
tommynico:

Let me school you. The true measure of wealth is not the mineral resource you have in your land, because they won't translate to wealth automatically without an advanced and well taught/developed populace to identify and develop these resources. So in short, it is the people that tells how wealthy a nation is, not the minerals. Look at Switzerland for an example.
grin grin And u called this schooling? grin U need help! Before now paper currency was backed by Gold. Gold was money. Until the US changed that. America is just printing dollars like APC is printing naira. They give u toilet paper to take away ur best resources wit the sermon that those resources are not really important. U are bot for believing such trash

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by loswhite(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Idiot you don't have sense that is why Nigeria is going backwards because fools like you support Stupidity
Fools like you support Dictators like Assad but cannot Endure 8 years of Buhari.Goat!!!
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by WATCHOVER(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2022
loswhite:
Fools like me loswhite support Dictators like Assad but cannot Endure 8 years of Buhari.Goat!!!
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
idahme:

Russia started distributing passporta to people post 2014 as a means to further distabilize Ukraine..
grin The people willingly took the passports. They were not forced
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
loswhite:
Fools like you support Dictators like Assad but cannot Endure 8 years of Buhari.Goat!!!
grin Who put brain dead there? Is it not David Cameron and Obama. Those u worship like they are assistant Jesus?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2022
tommynico:

Just get in touch with reality, and do whatever that works for you. If you have a book you can read, please do not fail to study it. You need enough knowledge to argue, and when you do, be ready to be corrected.
grin Since we in the season of advice here, let me add my 2cent also. Study news from both sides of the divide. Especially comments from people in the war zones
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by toxtimmy: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2022
I own and control you already.... you are my slave as i bought you for free... you are so so cheap and lack self worth...now go clean my toilet if not no food for you today

You need to be treated just like the slave you are...

goodheart01:

U ended up saying trash and making no sense. Answer my questions, did your forefathers sell their townsmen for mirror and gun powder or not?? And were they forced by the white man to carry out this evil act??
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Great0ne1: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2022
new2012:

lol! so says the great one - the ancestor after a sip of schnapps
You can prove me wrong. Will gladly accept my wrong position, if you present facts. Unfortunately, fools don't present facts
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by tommynico(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin And u called this schooling? grin U need help! Before now paper currency was backed by Gold. Gold was money. Until the US changed that. America is just printing dollars like APC is printing naira. They give u toilet paper to take away ur best resources wit the sermon that those resources are not really important. U are bot for believing such trash

Well, that was, and this is the new reality. And besides, petrol is as important, even more important than gold as it is now. So it is petroDollar.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2022
plaindealer:

I see you are one of them.

This is where I stopped reading..

Real battle transpired and Russia lost that battle, we have proof but Putin and his Poutistans came up with their own made-up story to save face,.. grin grin

I won't even waste my time and energy.. grin grin grin Russia is replacing damaged tanks fast enough with ceased tanks from Ukrainians

​​Ukrainian troops near Kharkov handed over to the Russian military brand new tanks with full ammunition.

This is reported by the Russian Defense Ministry.

This is not the first time this has happened. Voenkor VGTRK Yevgeny Poddubny published a video of brand-new tanks left by the APU at the end of March.

@SputnikLive

These are the results of the Battle of Kyiv
grin grin Russia is replacing damaged tanks fast enough with ceased ones from the Ukrainians
​​Ukrainian troops near Kharkov handed over to the Russian military brand new tanks with full ammunition.

This is reported by the Russian Defense Ministry.

This is not the first time this has happened. Voenkor VGTRK Yevgeny Poddubny published a video of brand-new tanks left by the APU at the end of March.

@SputnikLive
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by tommynico(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Krismas:
grin Since we in the season of advice here, let me add my 2cent also. Study news from both sides of the divide. Especially comments from people in the war zones

If you had been doing this, there's no way you would have made that opinion.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
tommynico:

If you had been doing this, there's no way you would have made that opinion.
grin I listen to RT and Sputnik.
Interview with a girl evacuated from Mariupol.

She calls the Russian military, who protected children from entering dangerous areas, "cute".

▪️"They came up — don't worry, everything will be fine, just don't go there, it's dangerous there. They didn't let us in, snipers are still sitting on houses there."

@rusputnikmd

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2022
tommynico:

Well, that was, and this is the new reality. And besides, petrol is as important, even more important than gold as it is now. So it is petroDollar.
cool U are wrong. Gaddafi tried to unify African money into Diana backed by gold. That’s why he was murdered

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by olas24u(f): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2022
tommynico:

How do you know the new world order will benefit the African Man? Is it the Chinese that will become our saviour or the Russians who themselves needs to be taught the best way to govern?

I understand the ill feelings towards the west, but our chances of survival, if only as Nigerians we can hold our ground and be determined to rise up from our slumber and strive to make our country better, is greater under this climate than any other the Chinese/Russian block are promising.

Especially the Chinese, they will even do worse than the west. All these support they have shown Russia is not without a ploy. Look at their treatment of India...just imagine what will happen when they eventually get to the peak of world power. Even Russia have proven to be a vengeful leader in the committee of nations. So bro, I will repeat that the greatest resource a country can ever have is having a well educated populace.

These people have never scrambled for resources in Africa, it was not at the Berlin conference when they were sharing the places. It have given scholarships to many African students and also named a university after patrice lubumba, an African leader, that was killed and body was melted in acid.

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by olas24u(f): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2022
tommynico:

Atleast the Bretton woods institutions systems will go away and get total freedom, why is America building the biggest consulate in lagos, but they said we were a shit whole country

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by olas24u(f): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2022
tommynico:

The game changer for Africans will be money backed by resources you have and not paper money. that will empower most African countries.

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by new2012: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Great0ne1:

You can prove me wrong. Will gladly accept my wrong position, if you present facts. Unfortunately, fools don't present facts

well, great people are not known to insult lower ones.

but you see, people down the ladder always insult those at the top. use this info to do whatever u will.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by tony5(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2022
obedience4:

Which country is trading with Russia in rubles,
Be deceiving yourself..
EU
Nobody is trading with rubble
They wont tell you though but Russia supplies 40% of the natural gas consumed in EU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) / Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) / Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.