Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia (35766 Views)

Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic / Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by sapientia(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
koolaid87:

To achieve permanent peace, sometimes we have to wage a temporary war.

Perpetual NATO build up in their borders is not permanent peace

Do you ever think any NATO country will ever attack Russia?

None of them dare and Russia knows

Putin is only afraid that Russia will not be at liberty to invade her neighbours without consequences

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Great0ne1: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
peteofi:
This has always been the west plans. We are gearing closer to world war 3. God go help us. I hope idiot Zelensky is happy. Just like Jesus cursed Judas, that's how the world will curse Zelensky. Woe unto him that wil be used as a too by the west for their destructive aims.
Just wish, Africa will never be affected by this war. Other wise, it would have been a pleasure to watch US and UK, the two most evil countries of the 21st century turn to dust, for been responsible for the deaths of over 25 million people, since rathe World War two ended
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by tommynico(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Krismas:
The combined economies of BRICS is huge as that of US and EU. Wots the joke in that? Their combined military is larger than NATO. U better wake up

It's very obvious now that you do not have the basic knowledge required for geopolitical event as this. How can you be comparing BRICS to USA, or even NATO?

3 Likes

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by zikter(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Which World? hope you know what you are saying, because economically NATO was before the invasion but after the invasion countries are no longer using the US dollar to do business,.
So I will ask again who lost?.
It is the USA, they have lost grip of world economy, the West are now beginning to see United States as Traitors because they told the west to stop buying Russia oil and gas but they (US) were still buying and selling it to Europe on a higher price.
Please let not be sentimental about this issue
When will Nigeria stop using the dollar?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Arthurnna: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Winter is coming!!! NATO do not,I repeat do not poke the Bear.. the Nuke button ain't that big to press.. just a small button with Red color.. NukeKaboom buttons are usually Red in color!!

lalasticlala:

https://africa.businessinsider.com/news/nato-will-deploy-a-permanent-full-scale-military-force-on-its-border-with-russia-to/qwphcz7
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by twosquare(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Africa is the refuge...I don't know of Northern Africa, but the Black Africa region will be a place of refuge in the future.
Great0ne1:

Just wish, Africa will never be affected by this war. Other wise, it would have been a pleasure to watch US and UK, the two most evil countries of the 21st century turn to dust, for been responsible for the deaths of over 25 million people, since rathe World War two ended
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
tommynico:

It's very obvious now that you do not have the basic knowledge required for geopolitical event as this. How can you be comparing BRICS to USA, or even NATO?
grin Economies are graded by earning in paper currency like USD divided by the population of d country. The west have discarded mineral resources as the basis of nations wealth. So a continent like Africa, thou the richest in Natural resources is the poorest continent in the world. U don’t know anything. All u focus on is a malnourished diet of western rotten propaganda and definitions
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrBachelor:
That's been their goal all along. To establish a base very close to Russia. It's all about economic power.

Ukraine was only a pawn. The comedian president, a Western mole. And Putin fell for the gambit.

He shouldn't have gone to war just yet.

Putin is not so smart afterall
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by jamace(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
NATO Will deploy.....NATO to deploy...
Why is NATO behaving like APC government nah? Promising without action... grin grin grin

I want to hear "NATO deploys..."....."NATO troops now on Russian borders...."
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by LegacyB: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dalil8:
Z Z Z Z Z Z

NATO is playing with fire.

A Nuclear Winter is coming!
Not sure Russia isn’t scared of same too. But u know it’s easier for NATO than Russia.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Krismas(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
tommynico:

I can't waste my time on you, but I'll advise you go online to get more facts concerning this crisis.
grin I know ur type. The history on the crises correct to u, is the account of CNN, BBC Al Jazeera and Wikipedia. Pathetic
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
mauchiz:

Exactly,
NATO is finally at his door, there was no use invading Ukraine, he ended up having more enemies, showing the west how wicked he can be, destroying Russia economy.
Of what use are the deaths of Ukrainians?
Putin is an old idiot

Atleast China and North Korea have learnt some lessons from this
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by new2012: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
HitSong:
I dare NATO to trigger Russia.

Evil USA and Europe think say Russia na like Libya or Iraq or Egypt etc

You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

GOD BLESS PUTIN.

Muslim right?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by techWriter3: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
They do all shown that Russia is overvalued
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
HitSong:
I dare NATO to trigger Russia.

Evil USA and Europe think say Russia na like Libya or Iraq or Egypt etc

You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

GOD BLESS PUTIN.

You’re still here talking rubbish. What other way has the West not dared Russia?? They have assisted Ukraine so far with weapons, Czech and UK just supported with more weapons. And now NATO is on Russia’s doorstep. Putin is just foolish

1 Like

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by weststoner(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
sapientia:
So what have Russia achieved aside killing Ukrainians

Bringing more NATO troops and Weapons closer to their borders since the collapse of Soviet Union

None of these wants to attack or invade Russia

The reverse is the case and Russia cannot be trusted

Russia is a bully country

Always ranting about NATO as if no one is stoqping them from forming a military alliance and throwing it open

Na weytin Russia want be this
Na weytin them dey fight against initially
The world power go change hand if full scale war burst out
Russia is achieving its aim already if nato no dey bluff sha
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by new2012: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Which World? hope you know what you are saying, because economically NATO was before the invasion but after the invasion countries are no longer using the US dollar to do business,.
So I will ask again who lost?.
It is the USA, they have lost grip of world economy, the West are now beginning to see United States as Traitors because they told the west to stop buying Russia oil and gas but they (US) were still buying and selling it to Europe on a higher price.
Please let not be sentimental about this issue

Islam right? coz the gibberish u wrote are not true anywhere yet.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by BigBashiru: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Greatlee54:
its just unfortunate how proputins like you reason. The last time I checked all world leaders including Biden were begging Putin not to invade Ukraine which he outrightly lied that he had no intention to.

The Western savages are assymetrical and they are the master of such lies....

It's their culture....
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by new2012: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Great0ne1:

That disaster will still consume the whole of Europe, including stoltenberg's country and America and uk will be turned to dust. Just for your information, Russia has the highest number and most advanced nuclear weapon on the face of earth, even ahead of united states. Africa might not even be spared(indirectly). If you are a reasonable human, you should be talking about descalation and a stop to the unnecessary provocation of Russia.

lol! so says the great one - the ancestor after a sip of schnapps
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by loswhite(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
WATCHOVER:

More than 6 nations is fighting only Russia, you talking anyhow
Russia is Fighting Ukraine oga.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by edosignature(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Long live Russia, Long live Vladimir Putin.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by maasoap(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Is Russia trying to attack any NATO member nation? Attention seekers
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by goodheart01: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
loswhite:
Russians are not immuned to nuclear strike oga.

Help me tell that novice Dalil8
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by HitSong: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
new2012:

Muslim right?
Jew, fool?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by InvertedHammer: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
/
The exact thing Putin was trying to avoid which formed the basis for bombing Ukraine for leaning pro-Western.

Oh well...

/
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by HitSong: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Foreseer:
Yoruba muslim spotted undecided
Osù ipob Jew pigs
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by HitSong: 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
loswhite:
Goat
Ni iyae
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Zooposki(f): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
IbomFinest:
Show of force!
NATO has clearly weighed the ability of Putin's soldiers including nairaland soldiers, home and abroad, and has discovered that they are just empty and ill-trained morons.
So they now dare Putin by deploying thousands of their well equipped soldiers and modernized weapons to his border.
The end of Putin is drawing closer
. cheesy

Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Idoko619(m): 12:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Krismas:
grin I know ur type. The history on the crises correct to u, is the account of CNN, BBC Al Jazeera and Wikipedia. Pathetic

Share links to your own sources please
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Splendor27: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Dalil8:
Z Z Z Z Z Z

NATO is playing with fire.

A Nuclear Winter is coming!
it not only russia that have nuclear weapon,, moreover if russia cook for the world it won't be enough but if the world cook for russia do think russia can finish that?
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by Originalsly: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Prepping for a war with Russia.... talking peace but yearning for war. Actions speak louder than words.
Re: NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia by blackjack21(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Krismas:
grin How can u be so definite? Wen it hasn’t happened? U people are really funny grin How many things have NATO promised that flopped since the last 7weeks?

Sorry, I must have given you the impression that I took a side, NATO's side specifically.
I don't take side, I'm a fuu#cking nihilist.

With that out of the way, now why do I think there's going to be a war no matter what?

Our definition of peace right now seems to be "the west must have it way"; enter Vladimir Putin, who said nyat! He challenged them in Syria, in Iran and he's now challenging them in Africa and everywhere else where his interest collide with there's. Militarily, he's their biggest vocal nightmare.

BROKEN PROMISES? ooops! the goal was never Ukraine or humanitarian that is why NATO promises were never met with swift action. I don't know exactly what they want and won't pretend to know. But it a reasonable deduction to assume that they want a weaker Russia.
Why what the west sought can lead to World War is simple, a weaker Russia means Syria Iran can be taken easily, and the rest of the time can be channelled to weakening of China.

Man I thought you play chess.
You can't see those kind of move until they are played.
peace is the interlude of war

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) / Family Members Fight At Burial Ground In Ghana (Video, Photos) / King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.