Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. (2549 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Sergio104(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
give me gist abeg grin

Omo e dey front page now.

I hear say there's no food again in Yolloba land.

They are not making enough money again in skull mining business as some people are wising up and are now wearing helmet.

So what afonjas are doing now is.....once a vehicle carrying edible goods have an accident, they will rush and loot everything in the vehicle.

They looted Noodles in the morning.

Noodle Bandits!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Forzs: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Tomorrow, the real anointed candidate will declare and all presidential aides can’t hide their excitement. Media aide to the president, Bashir Ahmad tweeted about it earlier today. It will be massive.

Whatever the case is, we insist on a free, fair and credible primary election. Osinbajo is my first choice but he should win the ticket of the party by popular acceptance of party members and not through any undemocratic imposition.

Best of luck Mr. Vice President. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you will make a good president. For me, it’s all about having a strong, competent and patriotic southerner who can take the needed tough decisions to move the county forward in 2023.

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

Even apart from the post by Bashir, can't you sense it already, that how can osinbajo invites the governors for a meeting without buhari's consent? So you should know he is candidate of the presidency, however as for asiwaju if it becomes so glaring he might not do the official declaration and forget about it, even his wife said they are not desperate.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by maestroferddi: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Forzs:

Even apart from the post by Bashir, can't you sense it already, that how can osinbajo invites the governors for a meeting without buhari's consent? So you should know he is candidate of the presidency, however as for asiwaju if it becomes so glaring he might not do the official declaration and forget about it, even his wife said they are not desperate.
You guys are now running amok grasping at everything no matter how ridiculous to keep fading hopes alive.

First it was about Tinubu but when it is clear that he stands zero chance, now we no hear about Osinbanjo ...

If only you guys know how the northern powerbrokers operate...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Forzs: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
maestroferddi:
You guys are now running amok grasping at everything no matter how ridiculous to keep fading hopes alive.

First it was about Tinubu but when it is clear that he stands zero chance, now we no hear about Osinbanjo ...

Lolz, osinbajo is the chosen one, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you bro.
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by seunmsg(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
maestroferddi:

Ibo boy, since you know exactly how northern power brokers operate, can you tell us how exactly they are going to make Peter Obi Pandora the next president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by ibroopeyemi(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
That is the game.BAT make the way for him,if not Fulani for hijacked it from the yinmiri people.
Omo Igbo e wa ko ni pa bi a se nse o se ilu.
(Yiminri come make we teach you politics 2023).

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by Echoban: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
ibroopeyemi:
That is the game.BAT make the way for him,if not Fulani for hijacked it from the yinmiri people.
Omo Igbo e wa ko ni pa bi a se nse o se ilu.
(Yiminri come make we teach you politics 2023).

BAT knows this game Wella.
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by haffaze777(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
All I know be say no mkpurumiri addict go ever be president of Nigeriagrin
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by haffaze777(m): 12:34am On Apr 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Ibo boy, since you know exactly how northern power brokers operate, can you tell us how exactly they are going to mage Peter Obi Pandora the next president of Nigeria?

Pandora thief that can't be Ohaneze ndigbo president before megrin let alone Nigeria president cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by 1864ru: 3:46am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

I agree with you.

As it stand, Osinbajo seems to be the choice of the presidency and I think that is a great card they play there. An Osinbajo will affect Asiwaju chances because they share the same structure and loyalties will be divided.

I have no doubt im my heart too about Osinbajo and I am VERY sure he will make a good president. At this juncture, I will support whoever emerges between Osinbajo and Asiwaju. My prayers is just that one of them should concede and not make this a hard game.

I hope all Asiwaju and Osinbajo supporters can come together and know that a win for ONE is a win for ALL.

God bless them both.
[/s]
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by 1864rru: 3:47am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

It wasn't Bashir declaring. You can see he replied that poster on his Twitter by some guy who commented and showed him that.

He tweeted about Osinbajo.
[/s]
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by 1864rru: 3:47am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Exactly. It is family.

Tolu self don confirm am say Osinbajo go declare. #Watimagbo.
God bless us all!
[/s]
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by maestroferddi: 4:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Forzs:

Lolz, osinbajo is the chosen one, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you bro.
You are fasting and praying...
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by maestroferddi: 4:43am On Apr 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Ibo boy, since you know exactly how northern power brokers operate, can you tell us how exactly they are going to mage Peter Obi Pandora the next president of Nigeria?
You will know in the fullness of time.

No need jumping the gun.
Re: Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. by seunmsg(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Tomorrow, the real anointed candidate will declare and all presidential aides can’t hide their excitement. Media aide to the president, Bashir Ahmad tweeted about it earlier today. It will be massive.

Whatever the case is, we insist on a free, fair and credible primary election. Osinbajo is my first choice but he should win the ticket of the party by popular acceptance of party members and not through any undemocratic imposition.

Best of luck Mr. Vice President. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you will make a good president. For me, it’s all about having a strong, competent and patriotic southerner who can take the needed tough decisions to move the county forward in 2023.

OBALOLA55:
WHAT A VERY SAD DAY FOR SEUNMSG sad

So you see, we don’t fight our brothers over politics. We are not that senseless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? / Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid / Peter Obi Have Just Lost South South Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.