Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? (14118 Views)

Latest Tricks And News On Fashion And Styles / Enter Here For The Best Deals On Fashion Items (shoes, Cloths, Wristwatches Etc) / Golden Toilet-Seat And Car - Too Much Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by MMM2(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2011
yes
if u love it and also have d time and money.
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by chines4(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2011
Wear what looks good on you. Not really as in fashion trend, but I believe in looking good. For ladies wear what brings out your asset. say if you have hot legs wear mini skirt, not micro mini ooooo, so that you don't look like a prostitute.
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by kemisuga(f): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
Dont like fashion and any costly array. But I always dress well.
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by AndyMoore1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^YES ,SO LONG AS THEY WOULD CARRY THEM ALONG WHEN THEY DIE^^^

Exactly! These things everyone's hustling for now will eventually be left behind, so I dont advise that people waste their times chasing shadows
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by Sholaf(f): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
It's their choice if they can afford it.
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by kandiikane(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
Andy Moore:

Exactly! These things everyone's hustling for now will eventually be left behind, so I dont advise that people waste their times chasing shadows

That means that education, success and everything you work for in lifeĀ  are a waste of time because you are not going to take it to the after life, abi?

It should even make you more determined to achieve all these things in this life because it only comes once.

Use your head.
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by xpizzy(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2011
@cee-1 yea i dress in 200$ suits and look more like a thousand $ armani so thats what am saying but there are some items in ur closet that should be quality
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by DaDoctor: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
Andy Moore:

PLS TOLD THEM O! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

kemisuga:

Dont like fashion and any costly array. But I always dress well.

GOOD MENTALITY!!PLS CAN DA DOCTOR MEET YOU cool cool HOW DO I GET TO CHAT WITH U? cool cool
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by InkedNerd(f): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2011
@OP: I noticed that you referenced women as if men don't go out of their way to wear the latest trends. Having the desire to wear the latest trends isn't something that only women do. I know some Ghanaian and Nigerian guys here in New York who go above and beyond to make sure they have the latest styles and fashion--they're all good guys who surprisingly are not living above their means. They just know how to make their money work for them. There's nothing wrong with a person wanting to look good. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide how much they want to spend on what they wear and how they present themselves. If the person has the financial means to do so then fine but if the person can barely feed themselves yet is dying to have the latest trend, then that's a bit of an issue. Who are any of you to tell someone how much they should or shouldn't spend? Their money, their life. Yes, I will admit, some people do go overboard when it comes to fashion but its not my place nor yours to tell someone what they should spend their money on.
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by holiest: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2011
to spending to much on fashion is vanity and vexation of the soul because you will not be satistied.
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by kandiikane(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2011
^^No human is ever satisfied.
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by InkedNerd(f): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
kandiikane:

^^No human is ever satisfied.

So very true undecided
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 11, 2012
not the actual outfits...just the accessories grin
Re: Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 11, 2012
M M M: yes
if u love it and also have d time and money.

i miss this fo0l guy. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? / Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.