Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari (22805 Views)

Shell To Sell Nigeria Onshore Oil Business For $1.3 Billion / Buhari Returns To Nigeria Instead Of London / Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Mooh247: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2022
zombieTRACKER:

Yoruba Muslim

Yes Omo ibo

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by deavicky(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Mastakija:
I just reason one thing now
If we breakup who will pay d debt grin

Anyways u can any kind of pencil portrait u like below is one of our works
na the lady u draw I want .can you give me her number?.
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by ajayiopy: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Mastakija:

inscribe your contact on your pencil work
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by onuman: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2022
caye:

Notice: the colour of the enslaved people is black or brown.
This means that once the black man stands on his feet and says:" enough is enough! I won't be the one you will be using his destiny to be playing world ludo, I don't red your money or greedy ways of acquiring wealth. I don't need your god or your version of having a relationship with the God of heaven...
I will now think for myself and my family, and not follow either the western white man, the Asian man or any other race, I will beautify and appreciate my own language, existence and god-given destiny".
Then the game becomes over.

AFRICA IS THE WORLD GAME.
Trust me.

Not in Nigeria where there are ethno-religious interests.
Nigerians under that chessboard can never rise so that they will no more be used as stands for the chessboard. Conficting value systems among the diverse ethno-religious groups can't allow Nigerians move against their oppressors.
Buhari still remains an ideal president for some people.

1 Like

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by FireUpNow(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Those that sold the idea of making Buhari the president of this nation are cursed people. What kind of president do we have? This man is so incompetent and lacks the idea and qualities to rule a local government area not to talk about a state and a whole nation. Tomorrow he will have the guy to call the Nigerian youths lazy. When actually he is the lazy president.

1 Like

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Crucialgem(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Loooool one thing people fail to know is that these loan of a thing is a political strategy, pdp also did something similar it just wasn't as this obvious
The under tone is that even if pdp or any other political party emerge come 2023 the economy still won't be balanced
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by LOVEGINO(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2022
another1:
Sell Nigeria and give me my own share.
I'll use it to start business.
d buyer go don purshu u na grin
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Newton2024: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Is me,I'm a billionaire in dollars grin wink grin cheesy grin wink
You must be an ibo boy. Every ibo is a billionaire in dollars.
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by johnnychuks(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2022
another1:
Sell Nigeria and give me my own share.
I'll use it to start business.
start business where again now? By then you will finally see your self inside CONGO river!
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Uchedizzy(f): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Sell it and share the money
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by McCoy9067(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Let them sell Nigeria. The debt is too much, many generations to come will pay for the debt.
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Sultty(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

China will buy
abi? I have even found myself a new name li Xian just in case we are sold to china
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by danngnews: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Mastakija:

This is why Buhari and the North would rather die than let Biafra go.

Fairness is a must in the distribution of wealth in this nation, how can you take loan and ignore some section of the country but expect them to contribute to paying off the loan?
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Johel(m): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by danngnews: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Debt will be shared based on the algorithm of allocation.

If that's the case then South east will pay virltualy nothing or what do you think?
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by danngnews: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
you go buy?
even Elon Musk or Jeff bezo won't buy Nigeria because it'll be a bad investment

It won't be a bad business, anyone who buys Nigeria and brings in the right management will make hell lot of money, the potential is always there.
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Soffyh(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
you go buy?
even Elon Musk or Jeff bezo won't buy Nigeria because it'll be a bad investment
if both Elon and Jeff gather their money they can't afford Nigeria bro, only a country like china, USA,uk can buy Nigeria completely
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by danngnews: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:
In fact, these guys should sell the country and let's share the money. Another 6 trillion loan at the level Nigeria is operating. Who are those fools even borrowing this man money? Can't they see the handwriting on the wall that this country has collapsed. What are they using money accrued from selling crude oil on, what of monthly taxes, value added taxes, import duty many more like that. To be sincere, these people are cursed.

They borrow him money because they see the potential in Nigeria, as I said earlier mismanagememt and corruption are the issue we have.

Infact the borrowers and especially China pray we default, do you know how fast they will make their money with interests if they take over apapa warf? They already did it in srilanka oooh.

Only God in heaven knows the collateral this government gives for these loans
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by bugalo: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2022
You will die before you take that loan..
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by stevnwigw1: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2022
If we get a president that will allow every state in Nigeria to mine their resources and pay taxes, Nigeria will pay off its loans in six months.
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Leshyne(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2022
This isn't a bad idea, instead of complete colonisation, we can have a joint agreement with a country manager for 10years at the executive level.
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Benny6944: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Final looting and embezzlement for 2023 election. What a country
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by onatisi(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2022
lolz , i cant stop laughing , grin grin grin grin grin grin

we warned nigerians about this man called buhari , but they never listened

Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by onunwa21(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Fear 9ga politicians
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by onunwa21(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Election is close!!
Money for campaign
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by kingsman66(m): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Mastakija:

Anyways u can any kind of pencil portrait u like below is one of our
works

How much for portrait bro
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by imagrg(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Cry my beloved country!
And the Hausas and would keep supporting Mr. President regime?
Let's remove tribalism from our menu and move Nigeria forward.

The two evils hindering development in Nigeria are tribalism and fraud. Kill these evils and you have a better Nigeria.
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by tallerSSS: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Mastakija:

the oil from the south is the only collateral used for most of the borrowing and it will always sound funny to china and other lenders that we want to breakup because they know whatsup. It will be Nigerian debt and not biafra which the north cant afford to pay back.
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by armadeo(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:
In fact, these guys should sell the country and let's share the money. Another 6 trillion loan at the level Nigeria is operating. Who are those fools even borrowing this man money? Can't they see the handwriting on the wall that this country has collapsed. What are they using money accrued from selling crude oil on, what of monthly taxes, value added taxes, import duty many more like that. To be sincere, these people are cursed.

Good question. Who keeps borrowing an unrepentant and chronic debtor more money? The person who wants your soul!!

They are so many plays to make about control and who controls the debt controls the country. Simple. A begger has no choice
Re: Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by armadeo(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2022
MrOkenwa:
After this fresh loan, Nigeria will be paying huge amounts to service her loans.
I wonder how much they will have left to share monthly for salaries and to pay contractors.

I think we are spending almost 90% on debt servicing now.

That is the definition of bankrupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season / Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack / Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.