Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? (10849 Views)

What's One Song That When You Listen To Pumps Your Mood / When Last Did You Listen To Radio. / When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by bouncin04(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Areaskatta:
Do you have any example of sad music

UEFA Champions league theme song .

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by seguno2: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
immortalcrown:

Gbamsolutely!

The feeling that no other person understands your situation exacerbates sorrow. Listening to sorrowful songs gives you the impression that the singers understand your pain-- thus the reason sorrowful songs are appealing especially in time of pains.

When oyibo wan prevent Covid-19, wetin oyibo do? Na similar virus oyibo inject for people body so the body go learn how to cope with Covid-19. Na so sad music dey make the heart learn how to cope with sadness.

An extension of your excellent explanation, is that we see that others are dealing with worse situations, as expressed in the sad music. That should help us know that what we are going through can be worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by kazyhm(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Reality is better

The situational relativity the lyrics connotes is the realization that other people far away from our geographical location experiences similar personal challenges as ours......

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by haybhi1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Areaskatta:

Most interesting Juice Wrld songs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Dynamiceagle(f): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Calm down na grin undecided

I modified my comment, that "OK" na space I dey book

Are you new to Nairaland or what ? undecided

Space booker's club

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by MITCHELL96: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dynamiceagle:

Space booker's club

smiley
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Mayany(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Recently i had a misunderstanding with my wife and was angry, then i came across"Mirror by Lil Wayne" and it was on repeat i got relieved and understood the lyrics better

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Cholls(m): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
My brother misery needs company. It makes me realize that I'm not the only one who is sad
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Richsteemit: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Areaskatta:
Listen to
Passenger: let her go
NF: how could you leave us

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Nasri100(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
haybhi1:

Most interesting Juice Wrld songs.

Let him start with

“Already Dead” by Juice Wrld

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Assumptabeke(f): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
I listen to sad music because most times, I can relate to the lyrics of the song. And I love slow songs( most times, sad songs are slow)
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Solofresh2: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Chuvin22:
Helps me have a coordinated thoughts process.
Billie Eillish's songs are my favorites.
You mean those murmuring songs cheesy
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Muna400(f): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Talk of only urself.. I do not feel better..i feel more sad
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by sageb: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.
@Ishilove, how do you feel when you listen to "one of us" by Abba?
How do you feel when you listen to Johnny Nash songs?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by caprini1: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
When i loose someone close, Bone thugs n harmony,s: cross road is it.....but for every other situation ,Michael Jackson's: Baby be mine can heal me of anything..i dont know what Michael used in making that song.
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Szilard: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sad (Melancholic) music is really therapeutic for me

Damn

A lot of peeps don't really understand how powerful dark vibes are...

And my number source for melancholia is "The Weeknd"

Damn... I love that guy sooo much

Only a few popular figures do I love like "The Weeknd"

Maybe Messi, Michael Jackson and Elon Musk.

I don't refer to myself as a redpiler but honestly dark music has put my emotions in perspective and I behave like a fvcking alpha grin

Wetin I dey type sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by meobizy(f): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
The article made sense. Humans experience a rage of emotions rather than two. Of course if humans can laugh at a story, movie or song, they’ll want to perform other actions.
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Pimpleface(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Like Playing Billie Eilish songs sometimes
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Szilard: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Pimpleface:
Like Playing Billie Eilish songs sometimes

Billie is so good at dark vibes too

With that her cracking voice that perfectly fuses with the sad atmosphere cool
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by SporaD8: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Music is for the soul as physical exercise is for the body.
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Szilard:
Sad (Melancholic) music is really therapeutic for me

Damn

A lot of peeps don't really understand how powerful dark vibes are...

And my number source for melancholia is "The Weeknd"

Damn... I love that guy sooo much

Only a few popular figures do I love like "The Weeknd"

Maybe Messi, Michael Jackson and Elon Musk.

I don't refer to myself as a redpiler but honestly dark music has put my emotions in perspective and I behave like a fvcking alpha grin

Wetin I dey type sef grin grin
you are a Sabi man. The weekend is my world wide number 1 too. I vibe to his song faith from after hours album every day.
I also love juice wrld. I heavily relate with both.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by DHaran: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ballard music is good to listen to when one is in sad mood
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by cosmos1440: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Areaskatta:

whiskey lullaby by Brad Paisley

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by N3wman: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
cosmos1440:

whiskey lullaby by Brad Paisley
A perfect example

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Szilard: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Descottes:
you are a Sabi man. The Weeknd is my world wide number 1 too. I vibe to his song faith from after hours album every day.
I also love juice wrld. I heavily relate with both.

Bro

You're so on point

Faith is also one of my faves from After hours

Juice Wrld is good too!, Too bad he left too early.

Xotwod bro cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Brushstrokes20: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
I beg to differ!... Such songs exhumes and drives me into depression! undecided

I'll rather listen to inspirational Gospel / mood elevating love songs cool
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Szilard: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
I beg to differ!... Such songs exhumes and drives me into depression! undecided

I'll rather listen to inspirational Gospel / mood elevating love songs cool

Your stance is valid too

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by CHYKELIB(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sad music ! really
Re: Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? by Dreadlock69(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lil Durk

Flip dinero

Lil baby

Roddy rich

Juice world

Alan walker

Billie elish

Xxxtentacion

Chain smoker

Lil nax

Ardee

Omah lay. I no dey

Bella Shmurda. Use them play

Tems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. / Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince / Maleek Berry Ft Wizkid & Phenom - New Bounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.