Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 (3144 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 / Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition / Easter Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by SMJay: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2022
If you interested in vacancies here is a WhatsApp group they post jobs

Follow this link to join my Job WhatsApp group: https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/IM7Q7wGcdDvGAXjh129MG7
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by lavylilly: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2022
ceematics:

I can't find it my dear it must have fallen off my trouser but I've requested for another one, I would love to meet you physically too, receipts aren't enough proof. Thanks for ur concern once again
Story has changed because I requested for proof. Initially you wanted to go home and send it to me, now you cannot find it and it has fallen off your pocket. undecided
Send me a DM on telegram @beautifuada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by ceematics: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2022
lavylilly:
Story has changed because I requested for proof. Initially you wanted to go home and send it to me, now you cannot find it and it has fallen off your pocket. undecided
Send me a DM on telegram @beautifuada
Ok ma I appreciate God bless
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by ceematics: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2022
SMJay:
it's obvious you are not genuine. Imagine it fell off your pocket and you want to meet her physically. You are so pathetic.
Good morning, anyone can post fake receipts and you'll still fall for it. I'm not that type of person. I would have continued to sleep on the bare floor but the weather is getting harsh, we are entering rainy season and I don't want to be a victim of pneumonia.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Miraclenoble(m): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2022
ceematics:

Are you calling me a thief or what? Watch ur words my friend!
sorry brotherly ,I didn't mean it that way......please don't be offended,you know frustration could make you do silly things.am sorry once again.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Miraclenoble(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2022
babaalagbo11:
only help I can render now is to tell you,to get pure original honey,I mean original one anywhere around you,ask those old women they will get it for you....always apply it on the wound,if you didn't see any change after honey constant application,I'll tell you what to do next...it might require deeper intervention
yes sir it's been working cos my herbal doctor uses it with some other mixtures,am sure if I had started this earlier it would have gone beyond this extent.

My problem now is both money for feeding first and then for continuous medication as those who do this kind of treatment could stop at anytime if you don't pay them.

That's why am pleading for anything at all anybody can help me with expecially for feeding cos it's really getting bad.

I would love anybody to call and confirm before sending me anything to be sure I am not lying.thank you sir.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by lavylilly: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2022
ceematics:

Ok ma I appreciate God bless
You too
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Digitalfinga: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Easter is at hand,who will bless me with money to buy Easter food stuff
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Joclebs(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Please who has a spare andriod phone,even though it is spoilt for me to repair and use i am using itel 2173 And i can't browse some website and i also want to learn a little skills on it. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2022
SMJay:
Yes what's your location?
I am in Sango Ota not too far from Lagos. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Chrismarvel: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2022
I don't need much, someone should bless me with MTN data. 08147838937 GOD Bless the giver
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Dimmatic(f): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
I need money for Easter holidays, God bless the giver
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Pascopele: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dimmatic:
I need money for Easter holidays, God bless the giver
How much are we talking about?
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by henroo2003: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
I need fan and Pressing Iron ......If any one can spare. God bless you[i][/i]
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Orente21(f): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
I need money to cook Easter food for my family. God bless my helpers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Pascopele: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
henroo2003:
Where is your location?
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Pascopele: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Msg on 08147035683 if you are interested in the laptop
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Pascopele: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Office Table x 2

Phone / Laptop display shelve

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Hamachi(f): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
So last night I had forgotten to warm my soup and had slept off. I woke up this morning to find it sour. I wasn't happy at all. Especially with the fact that I had just cooked it a day before. I couldn't stop blaming myself.

I brought out the pot and placed it angrily outside. My neighbor who had seen me drop the full pot of soup outside asked.

"Neighbour, you go warm am?"

"No. E spoil. I wan trowey am."

"You no warm am last night?"

"I been forget. Sleep carry me for night."

"Eyaaa…"

I returned into the house to bring out other plates to wash. When I got back, I found her licking her fingers.

"E no too bad o. The soup good small. You sure sey you no need am?"

I glared at the sour pot of soup and at her.

"No, I no need am"

"Okay. Make my pikin them come carry am. Them go use am chop eba this morning. E go finish. The way them go rush this soup now now go shock you. If the soup do three days seff e try."

Before I could find words to say to her she picked the pot of soup and dashed into her house speedily. Probably trying to hurry up before I change my mind about giving her the soup again.

Her first son returned with the empty pot and handed it over to me.

"Thank you." He muttered.

The daughter, a five-year-old, popped her head through the window and smiled.

"Uncle Praises, thank you."

The twin children ran out playfully and blurted "Uncle Praises thank you."

And their mother finally emerged laughing.

"See how them the happy. Them don see food."

Tears gathered up in my eyes. I ran into my room and cried like a child.

How one man's poison becomes another man's food.

How one man's fish becomes another man's chicken.

How one man's rag is another man's Christmas cloth.

How my sour soup, turned into another woman's thanksgiving.

Value whatever you have. Appreciate whatever you enjoy. For another man somewhere, searches immensely for what you have, and wishes to own just half of what you own.
Appreciate God�
Happy Easter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Johnchrix(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pascopele:
Msg on 08147035683 if you are interested in the laptop

Im Interested this will help me for my Project
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Tokskob2008: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
This Easter is looking somehow already make God no let hunger kill person finish...
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pascopele:
Office Table x 2
Phone / Laptop display shelve
Pls do you want to give out a phone?
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by missimelda01(f): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
henroo2003:
What’s your location?
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Ouchbabe(f): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
cool
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Maryam1234(f): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Miraclenoble:
I just wanted to update you people concerning my leg issue concerning the help I need.
This picture was taken this morning and also to tell people that I am not trying to scam anyone but genuinely need help.

I have already put my rug for sale in clearance thread as it is one of the few things that I have left.

I am not going to post an acct number until someone calls me and confirms how affirmative this is. God bless you

08108921621.am always available....please call to confirm.
Please the picture is graphic.

I'm not being diabolical but,it seems you step on a charm meant for someone else, treatment for such situations are mostly herbal.As a kogite I know what I'm saying because it's prevalent in my place.Sorry for the pain.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by capnies: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
I NEED MONEY TO PAY FOR MY SHOP RENT, EXPIRED SINCE 5TH FEBRUARY 2022, MY LAND LORD HAS BEEN DISTURBING ME. LOCATION CHOBA PORT HARCOURT, NEAR UNIPORT. BUSINESS IS REALLY BAD. SINCE THE LECTURERS STRIKE STARTED
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
I will be glad if someone has spare second hand cloths(trouser or shoes) to share pls.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good day fam.

Please, I've seriously wanted to go into programming or videography but I found out that I need a laptop for that. I may not be able to pay for the lessons and acquire a laptop at the same time.

I'm still a student but want to get some skills. Thank you very much.

@Pascopele
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Hamachi(f): 12:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Ouchbabe:
Please I need data. I have been shortlisted as a participant in Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme for $5000 grant. Training starts on 21st April.
I need data for the training and research.
Happy Easter in advance
Airtel
Speak to your pastor about this
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Ouchbabe(f): 1:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Hamachi:
Speak to your pastor about this
Why should I speak to my pastor ma? My pastor didn't create this post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is Higher In Nigeria? - Birth Rate Or Death Rate / Unnecessary Familiarity / Bring Anthonia Bisola Abayomi-ojo To Book For Physical Abuse On A Child!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.