Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money (83910 Views)

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Karlovich: 4:20am On Apr 11, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by swaggerjack: 4:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Nova1988:

he was born in jos.....
He is a Jos boy.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by swaggerjack: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
He is a Nigerian boy from Jos.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by VandalSavage(m): 5:20am On Apr 11, 2022
No mind dey, noice makers grin
sirp9898:

Guy stop this your proud talk that is making other tribes hate Igbo's
That is y Igbo's are being hated so much because any little success they will proud of it
Pls stop it
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by 9jaBloke: 6:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Chekwube smiley

1 Like

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Johnny147147: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2022
swaggerjack:

I dey look you clown! The way Joy Nunieh dey look Akpabio.
You no go ever get sense.

The way the chest confuse Akpabio
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by techWriter3: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2022
He's Jamaican by tribesmen
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Kingnelson9: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Tomorrow is indeed pregnant

1 Like

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Osobi32(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
MrBachelor:

Was there a need for your last sentence?
I just tire for the dude
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by engrchykae(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2022
MrBachelor:

Was there a need for your last sentence?
are you intimidated by Truth?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Osobi32(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2022
dedonfranco:
Mikel Obi is a success.

You can call Him names

Igbo people nor dey disappoint
Oga give urself small brain na..... Was there any need for the last line? Nna nawa for u ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by engrchykae(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2022
swaggerjack:

I don't identify with my tribe. I am a Nigerian period.
evil Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by engrchykae(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2022
sirp9898:

Guy stop this your proud talk that is making other tribes hate Igbo's
That is y Igbo's are being hated so much because any little success they will proud of it
Pls stop it
you think we care if subhuman Nigerians hate Igbos?
Who are even the other Nigerians?
Mongrel fulanis, impoverished hausas or lazy skull miners and pastorpreneurs of Yoruba?
Common getat

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by engrchykae(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2022
swaggerjack:

He is a Nigerian boy from Jos.
unity begging is something else

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Karleb(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Na this guy marriage I just dey envy
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by candygist: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

What problem do you have with the people he was referring to in the last sentence? undecided
Or is Mikel Fulani?? Maybe you should tell us better undecided

You guys just like violence.
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Naijanascam: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2022
swaggerjack:

I don't identify with my tribe. I am a Nigerian period.

Meaning you have no root ....... and you must be ashamed of your godforsaken tribe

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2022
That's very true.
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Kobicove(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Money solves a lot of problems grin
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Great, we will tell the story how we overcome.
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2022
swaggerjack:
To all the hustlers that are struggling in a country made for only corrupt politicians to succeed, keep grinding.
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by handsomeyinka(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2022
It is well
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by odiniamk0(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2022
wow, God I need this kings of transformation in my life. amen
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Mikel was born into a rich family by Nigerian standards what do you mean nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Dayvidblue: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2022
swaggerjack:

Mikel Obi is a Nigerian who grew up in Jos.

If he were a miscreant will you not refer to him as igbo. Same way you fools still refer to major kaduna as igbo even though he spent his whole life in the North and can barely speak Igbo.

Hypocrits!

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by SmartPolician: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
That girl in the picture will be feeling bad that he didn't marry her cheesy
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by wiseoneking: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2022
dedonfranco:
Mikel Obi is a success.

You can call Him names

Igbo people nor dey disappoint
And you think that other ethnic dey disappoint or that success is exclusively for the Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by enemmo(f): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Akponmfet:
Is there anything in that picture that shows that Mikel was poor?
You no get sense.

Exactly

All I see is a young lad, hanging out with his friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club / Super Falcons of Nigeria Thread: 2015 Women's World Cup / Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.