Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money (83909 Views)

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by chiedozie198100: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2022
MrBachelor:

Was there a need for your last sentence?

if ee pain you, ga kwo isi na wall.
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Treasure17(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2022
My favorite defensive midfielder.
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by aribisala0(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Osobi32:
Oga give urself small brain na..... Was there any need for the last line? Nna nawa for u ooo
Very necessary and supported. Eboes need to do this so let them be
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by agadez007(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2022
sirp9898:

Guy stop this your proud talk that is making other tribes hate Igbo's
That is y Igbo's are being hated so much because any little success they will proud of it
Pls stop it
why are you so pained?

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Just know how to play football if you are 10 years or in your teens because know one knows tomorrow.
Years ago a friend of mine in neighborhood often debated that he is better than maradona is now a security guard because his parents will frown at him whenever they find him play football and not allow him play the game in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by obailala(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Only difference I see from those picture is just a young healthy looking teen growing into a young healthy man. Nothing in those pictures depicts money or fame; the young must grow!
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
His nose knows tomorrow. He has been doing that fame pose since his broke sec sch days & his nose faced the same direction all through.
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by RPG2020(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
MrBachelor:

Na Yoruba he be before grin

Read and pass
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by SeriouslySense(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Yes, today or tomorrow may be blessed.

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2022
So many people must have laughed when he said he wanted to go into football.
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Zetty177x: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2022
With all his dread locks me thought he was a serious aje butter. ..I'm shook

1 Like

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by BeingBlackHurts: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2022
He married a white lady. The Eboue treatment might be awaiting him soon though
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by godwon01(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2022
From the picture, he actually came from average Nigerian middle class people. Not poor at all. He built upon the good background to attain his present status

1 Like

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by DECENTBWOY: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2022
My turn will also come... I believe God Almighty
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by RuddyFusion(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2022
I'm interested in that girl in the picture WHERE IS SHE NOW?
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by ArchLimited: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wawu
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Ouchbabe(f): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
And don't forget to snap enough pictures on your way to success Maka before and after comparison
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by smyo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
swaggerjack:

I don't identify with my tribe. I am a Nigerian period.
If na drug or crime you will identify tribe mumu man
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by VEHINTOLAR: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
One could see from the picture that he had focus. He looked like someone that knew what he wanted. That first picture,I respect guys that have that kind of a look. They are mostly very serious with whatever they do and can be very reserved.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Wayne4uall(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
No one knows tomorrow but my guy always hustle
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Amumaigwe: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
swaggerjack:

Mikel Obi is a Nigerian who grew up in Jos.

But Evans is an Igbo kidnapper, abi?
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by kasim155: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
MrBachelor:

Don't mind him, must he tribalise everything. Every other tribe have footballers that are doing very well too.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by HBB1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
engrchykae:
you think we care if subhuman Nigerians hate Igbos?
Who are even the other Nigerians?
Mongrel fulanis, impoverished hausas or lazy skull miners and pastorpreneurs of Yoruba?
Common getat

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Shebbs: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
The Economy Is Dying Rapidly And All They Do Is Hold Meetings Every Now And Then For ELECTION That's Almost 11 Months From Today. This Is What You Get When People Whose Ambition Is To Be President Rule You Rather Than People Who Wants To Sacrifice Their Lives For The Betterment Of This Nation.

"The State Of A Failed Nation."
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by swaggerjack: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
RuddyFusion:
I'm interested in that girl in the picture WHERE IS SHE NOW?
I wonder how his other friends in the picture are doing.

There is always someone in our friend group that make it to the top.
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by swaggerjack: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
smyo:
If na drug or crime you will identify tribe mumu man
I have never been a tribalist. That is not how I was raised up.
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Edipet(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
He was so fresh
Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by BillionKnights: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

He's Jamaican by tribe. I support you.
Mpama!
Just let people love the guy, you don't have to put sentiment on everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money by Thryphosa(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mikel my man, the same Mikel when he was younger and now, so calm, no bleaching, no unnecessary adding of fat, same posture, cool , collected and reserved. God bless you more man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club / Super Falcons of Nigeria Thread: 2015 Women's World Cup / Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.