Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH (34848 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / 12 APC Governors, Senators, Reps Want New Generation Chairman / #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Tareq1105: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Realist12:
You don't get it , as vice president under this Buhari's government what was his achievement, can you compare to Tinubu charisma in the southwest AC and ACN days , the man literally influenced governors and we saw the development from , Amosun Ogun , to Aregbesola Osun , Oshiomole Edo , to Ajimobi Oyo state , and Lagos state Fashola to Ambode yes youmight have some criticism about their tenure but we can say they were the very effective. We all saw the wave of progress mainly due to the blueprints. Did you mention OBJ ,Osinbajo will just be like another OBJ cooperating with the Northern cabal who put him there or fighting them. But can Osinbajo Fight the order?

Where do you want APC to get a Northern christian governor to Vice Tinubu if he wins the primary election? You want them to throw up Muslim Muslim ticket?
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by ShaqFu: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

LOL.
I hope we give one more professional a chance.
I sincerely doubt we will. Anyway, everything boils down to party primaries. If he can clinch the ticket, then maybe...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Shevchenkko: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]thrash
Said by a supporter of failure
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Amotolongbo(f): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Said by a supporter of failure
to a failure himself
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Shevchenkko: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
to a failure himself
I can feed and clothe you till eternity ode.
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Amotolongbo(f): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shevchenkko:
I can feed and clothe you till eternity ode.
i laugh in Swahili!

Please post your account balance to back that up
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Shevchenkko: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
i laugh in Swahili!

Please post your account balance to back that up
Not everyone you meet on here is hungry. I can't upload my account balance to convince you that am comfortable. Real men don't talk too much. Gracias
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by samuelson06(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
M1Garand:

And you have forgotten that Tinubu can decide not campaign for the APC candidate and support the PDP candidate most especially if it's his friend Atiku silently? Politics is a long game and not 1+1...

Even if he does that it won't affect the APC much.
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Amotolongbo(f): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Not everyone you meet on here is hungry. I can't upload my account balance to convince you that am comfortable. Real men don't talk too much. Gracias
You are evidently just a hungry ugly pig.

Next time, don’t run your mouth anyhow on an anonymous forum like this.

Real men don’t talk, they act
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
I sincerely doubt we will. Anyway, everything boils down to party primaries. If he can clinch the ticket, then maybe...

The primaries.

We wait.
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Amarabae(f): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
none of my business, there was q time that I used to care but not anymore.
This country is not yet ready to go down the lane of development,
I have migrated out of this country, I have a job over here, am doing fine.
my advice to all youths here, If you get the means, migrate out of this country, don't waste ur youthful years here.
Nigeria is not going to get any better.
thanks

, Oriaku of Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Shevchenkko: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
You are evidently just a hungry ugly pig.

Next time, don’t run your mouth anyhow on an anonymous forum like this.

Real men don’t talk, they act
I pity your life....
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Amotolongbo(f): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shevchenkko:
I pity your life....
pity yours in disarray first!
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by limeta(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
jrusky:

I quite understand all your point but I think your last statement is wrong. "Backstabbing who and how? So he has no right to contest or what?

Didn't Amaechi backstabbed pdp, Gej and his region or have you forgotten his role in bringing buhari to power?

Hhmm..I'm not apc and don't care what the hell is apc but that does not mean I should attached emotion to my dislikeness of the party.

Among all their candidate only Osibanjo the only better human the rest are just "inconseqential crackers".

Thats politics you see
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by limeta(f): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
excomarow:

Whatever... He is far better than all the aspirant combine even his so call godfather as you said

4 get pee pee his on a long ting
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by Ofodirinwa: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osibajo2023:
he has worked in different capacity, and no single corruption case against, we all know this man is the best

buhari has a corruption case?
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by millionboi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
simplyesther:
My vote is for Osinbajo if he wins the ticket. Or I give itto peter obi if PDP gives him. Anybody else, I will just sleep in my house on election day...
na waooooo
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by millionboi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
2loadedguy:
So this foolish midget has decided to disgrace himself by contesting with his Chi and God. This is one of the reasons you should be wary of short people, a man single handedly made you somebody from being a nobody and you think you can contest against him. Osinbade would be disgraced in the primaries and he would return to being a nobody.
Tinubu slave
Re: Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2022
Jackson105:

How is Tinubu an Islamic fanatic, his wife is a senior pastor in RCCG, he do attend church several times, so how exactly is a fanatic?
Where did you see tinubu in my post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa / Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) / True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.