Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773928 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2015
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Assassin's Creed Rogue. I honestly don't know what jazz Ubisoft uses for me to keep playing this series that has turned into a cash cow yearly franchise. Damn you Ubisoft. Damn you PSN for the offer (it's currently £9.90 for ACRO Templar Edition, that's 10p cheaper than the digital standard edition).

Sidebar: For anyone who's interested, the Far Cry 3 & Far Cry 4 bundle is £11.99 on PSN, it's actually 51p cheaper than the digital standard edition of FC4. Oh and FC3 is currently £5.50).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
cao:
Assassin's Creed Rogue. I honestly don't know what jazz Ubisoft uses for me to keep playing this series that has turned into a cash cow yearly franchise. Damn you Ubisoft. Damn you PSN for the offer (it's currently £9.90 for ACRO Templar Edition, that's 10p cheaper than the digital standard edition).

Sidebar: For anyone who's interested, the Far Cry 3 & Far Cry 4 bundle is £11.99 on PSN, it's actually 51p cheaper than the digital standard edition of FC4. Oh and FC3 is currently £5.50).

And damn PSN for not allowing me to register with my Nigerian Mastercard.

BTW I am Alpha_Hunter_0
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
LordReed:

BTW I am Alpha_Hunter_0
Ah...we're already friends.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by umblerra(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
LordReed:

BTW I am Alpha_Hunter_0

You don't need to register your Nigerian MasterCard to get on PS plus. Simply purchase a digital playstation gift card from Amazon.com. It gets delivered to your email instantly and comes in 10, 20 and 50 dollar denominations. With that you can fund your wallet and purchase a PS plus membership or buy games. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GAC1D2G?qid=1447022114&sr=8-4 . This is a $10 card.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by umblerra(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Currently playing Battlefield Hardline and having lots of fun with it. In between I'm juggling Bayonetta and MGS 5.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ogbame007: 12:47am On Nov 09, 2015
Godfire rise of Prometheus
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:54am On Nov 09, 2015
umblerra:

You don't need to register your Nigerian MasterCard to get on PS plus. Simply purchase a digital playstation gift card from Amazon.com. It gets delivered to your email instantly and comes in 10, 20 and 50 dollar denominations. With that you can fund your wallet and purchase a PS plus membership or buy games. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GAC1D2G?qid=1447022114&sr=8-4 . This is a $10 card.

Amazon says I can't purchase it 'cos I'm in Naija, what is wrong with these websites?!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2015
LordReed:

Amazon says I can't purchase it 'cos I'm in Naija, what is wrong with these websites?!
U most have us address even if is not real and make sure ur game is US region registered if not the gift card won't work
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Trulie(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2015
trux:

U most have us address even if is not real and make sure ur game is US region registered if not the gift card won't work

how do I know my game(say ps4) is us registered and are u guys saying I can buy games online into my ps4? if so then that will be great.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2015
trux:

At bolded; dyu mean having a PSN account registered using US as your location?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kolexepana: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Gamine:

Yea peeps,
anyone gaming these days??

this area seems to be a bit dry

so why dont we just say whut we r gaming now
whut platform and why u r playing it

Me,

im currently on shinobido, way of the ninja
PS2
im playin it cos its a bit like Tenchu
just started anyways smiley
Playing Zombie Roadkill on my Phantom5
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wolewolsz(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2015
LordReed:

same thung happened to me.
But i got a fix tho.
Mine is UK region.
So i logged unto the PC version of Amazon.com, i den changed my address to a UK address... this allowed me buy my PSN card.
If u need morr enquiries i can help out
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2015
tziz:

At bolded; dyu mean having a PSN account registered using US as your location?
When you're setting up ur console they're different country which Nigeria is not included to choose from if you want to buy digital code online from amazon u must have US address.
Ur PSN account can be created using any location
But ur amazon address must get US address
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2015
Trulie:

how do I know my game(say ps4) is us registered and are u guys saying I can buy games online into my ps4? if so then that will be great.
Yes u can buy digital code from amazon all game have digital code but is not worth it because after paying the code the same amount for the CD then u have to use data to install/download it and some game have about 30gb
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2015
trux:

When you're setting up ur console they're different country which Nigeria is not included to choose from if you want to buy digital code online from amazon u must have US address.
Ur PSN account can be created using any location
But ur amazon address must get US address
Ok noted. tnx
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Can someone please tell me what Ken is looking at?

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
wolewolsz:

But i got a fix tho.
Mine is UK region.
So i logged unto the PC version of Amazon.com, i den changed my address to a UK address... this allowed me buy my PSN card.
..so didyu use ur Naira Matercard to pay for it on amazon after changing ur address to UK?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wolewolsz(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
tziz:

..so didyu use ur Naira Matercard to pay for it on amazon after changing ur address to UK?
yes i sure did.

Just make sure you use a PC in accessing the amazon.com website. Once you change your delivery and contact address to a UK one, it should redirect to amazon.co.uk
p.s this is meant for UK region only
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
wolewolsz:

yes i sure did.

Just make sure you use a PC in accessing the amazon.com website. Once you change your delivery and contact address to a UK one, it should redirect to amazon.co.uk
p.s this is meant for UK region only
yh rite.
..and u can use this gift card to pay for Playstation Plus subscription on a PS4, rite?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wolewolsz(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
tziz:

yh rite.
..and u can use this gift card to pay for Playstation Plus subscription on a PS4, rite?

yes u can. Its like a money equivalent voucher which u input on the redeem a code screen.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
wolewolsz:

yes u can. Its like a money equivalent voucher which u input on the redeem a code screen.
Aii, tnx bro.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
trux:

Thanks! This worked, got my store code. Playstation Plus here I come!

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
wolewolsz:

But i got a fix tho.
Mine is UK region.

Thanks. I actually did it using my phone.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
LordReed:

Thanks! This worked, got my store code. Playstation Plus here I come!
good u can add me my id oyarebu
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
trux:
good u can add me my id oyarebu

Added you up.

Downloading my free copy of Mass Effect 2! Time to relive the good times!

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kaycee7:
Can someone please tell me what Ken is looking at?
That one na JAMB question...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
How do I download games from eg downloadgameps3.com?Do I just download all those 'episodes' one by one or is the first file the full game?Also Is there any other site I can just download the whole game as a single file?Thnx
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anybody still playing Destiny on PSN?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by stinville(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
JMystique:
How do I download games from eg downloadgameps3.com?Do I just download all those 'episodes' one by one or is the first file the full game?Also Is there any other site I can just download the whole game as a single file?Thnx
Yup, you have to download all the episodes. Then use winzip to open. I downloaded fifa16, battlefield 4, Ace combat from that site. Am presently downloading COD Advanced Warefare. for single file, check torrent sites

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.