Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772547 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
LucemFerre:
The Evil Within 2

Cheat tip : when you are overwhelmed climb a ladder and stay onn the middle rungs ...there is no animation for enemies to attack you . They will just pass through you.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
tobianthony:

Cheat tip : when you are overwhelmed climb a ladder and stay onn the middle rungs ...there is no animation for enemies to attack you . They will just pass through you.

Haha... Thanks. I was actually thinking about climbing a car or something. I'm actually more worried about the jump scares than the difficulty grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:51am On Mar 05, 2019
tobianthony:

Lmfao

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by svich: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
would you be interested in selling or swapping Ghost reckon wildlands
oncolor1:

Great games I'm currently playing and hoping to play when released

Ghost Recon - Wildlands
Division 2 - Will be on sale March 15
Call of Duty Black Ops 4
Days Gone - Will be on sale April 26
Far Cry 5
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by svich: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bro can i interest you in a sale or swap for the ghost reckon
oncolor1:
Ghost Recon Wildlands....finished the missions and currently playing the PVP (Ghost war).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
LucemFerre:

Haha... Thanks. I was actually thinking about climbing a car or something. I'm actually more worried about the jump scares than the difficulty grin

I played it on the second highest difficulty ...saved my ass a lot . There's a place were you will absolutely need it .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
tobianthony:

I played it on the second highest difficulty ...saved my ass a lot . There's a place were you will absolutely need it .

I'm playing on hardest cool my gaming ego won't let me lower the difficulty. I'd rather quit

I tried that climbing the car thing, those mutherfvckers shook me down cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2019
LucemFerre:

I'm playing on hardest cool my gaming ego won't let me lower the difficulty. I'd rather quit

I tried that climbing the car thing, those mutherfvckers shook me down cheesy

Climbing cars only works from one type of enemy .

When you and the NPC get to the ( spoiler ) let me know how you are doing , you go suffer enh .

Have you run into the white bitch yet ? grin grin grin

Funny thing is part 2 isn't as scary as part 1 for real .

It's a very good game , it doesn't get it's props at all .

You guys try and buy it ...it's very cheap now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2019
I'm hearing that due to the bad reviews on left alive we might see a discount on PSN .

Games are getting mad expensive .

For me the only must buy I've seen this year is RAGE 2 .

Man but 20k ...that's crazy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2019
tobianthony:
I'm hearing that due to the bad reviews on left alive we might see a discount on PSN .

Games are getting mad expensive .

For me the only must buy I've seen this year is RAGE 2 .

Man but 20k ...that's crazy
No thanks to the naira's shitty exchange rate
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2019
tobianthony:

Climbing cars only works from one type of enemy .

When you and the NPC get to the ( spoiler ) let me know how you are doing , you go suffer enh .

Have you run into the white bitch yet ? grin grin grin

Funny thing is part 2 isn't as scary as part 1 for real .

It's a very good game , it doesn't get it's props at all .

You guys try and buy it ...it's very cheap now.

I never reach anywhere o... I'm still at that Priest who turned into some sh!t. From the way I'm killing these ones, I know the worst is yet to come. embarassed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
LucemFerre:

I never reach anywhere o... I'm still at that Priest who turned into some sh!t. From the way I'm killing these ones, I know the worst is yet to come. embarassed

Omo that part scared the shit out of me .. it's close quarters so you have to be careful ...try and run outside if you can .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
She's down the road by the church .. try your luck ....hahahhahahhah to your right when you come out of the safe house . Go straiggggggghtttt down . Till you come to a streetlight . By a manasion .

Man that was the worst enemy for me .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
You never see anything sef ...

What's your plan ? Which of your skills are you buying with green jell ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
tobianthony:

Omo that part scared the shit out of me .. it's close quarters so you have to be careful ...try and run outside if you can .

I'm thinking of quitting the game o... embarassed
Before old man go dey shout for night
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
tobianthony:
You never see anything sef ...

What's your plan ? Which of your skills are you buying with green jell ?

The only thing I've done is upgrade my handgun. I realized that gel is precious so, I'm still gathering it for the stage I can't pass. I've gotten a shotgun. Maybe upgrade it or increase my power bar, if that feature is available.
I'm at where some creepy sh!ts with like 3 heads are crawling on the floor with speed I climb motor dem kill me for untop
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ahahhah ...ok those pesky beats are annoying and very quick . How did you get there . That's the dinner or the warehouse right ? There's a lot of stuff to do in that area Sha . But don't rush it ...kill everything .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lucemferre2: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
tobianthony:
Ahahhah ...ok those pesky beats are annoying and very quick . How did you get there . That's the dinner or the warehouse right ? There's a lot of stuff to do in that area Sha . But don't rush it ...kill everything .

No be lie... Things are too many in this stage. I had to go through one computer portal like that to even get the shotgun. No more side missions before heart attack kill me grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2019
Lucemferre2:

No be lie... Things are too many in this stage. I had to go through one computer portal like that to even get the shotgun. No more side missions before heart attack kill me grin

Do all the side missions very important ...there's a part that you shouldn't miss .

Trust me do all the side missions .

You just have to know their movement and not panic . Don't be afraid to use your gel to survive ...there's plenty more . Assuming you can kill bigger enemies .

The green guy with bodyguards for example take them out one by one . You gotta stab him with stealth like 4 or 5 times .

Learn to use your environment ...gas drums , ladders , safe houses , water conducts electricity etc .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hehe... Hmmm... No be small things... Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CapedBaldy: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
one last question. if you had 75k what laptop would it get you if you are just want to play a few games?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Rita5(f): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gta V and Assassin creed origins
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:40am On Mar 16, 2019
cao:
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2.
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:41am On Mar 16, 2019
Shadow of mordor
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 16, 2019
Since that time ... Me self I'm waiting for a sale on shadow of war . E go cheap one day
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:
cheesy cheesy
Vinnie Cannoli's story must continue...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
tobianthony:
Since that time ... Me self I'm waiting for a sale on shadow of war . E go cheap one day

Nah the dlc I dey play sha... getting hooked on the celebrimbor arc.

The idea of using the one ring in the game is cool

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
I don't even know what game to get next ...only thing I'm seeing is Rage 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
cao:
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2.

Looks interesting might buy it ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jonni457(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Spider Solitaire here https://www.spider-solitaire.org/
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Join the biggest PC Gaming community in Nigeria, the amazing Potato Nation.

Join fellow potatoes as discuss everything from latest PC games to intricacies of PC gaming hardware. We love video games and we believe a potato PC is all you need to get started.

Join the gist on WhatsApp:
https:// chat. whatsapp. com/ BBBLvFl8uVADwHC7KBGwhU

Follow our Instagram Page:
@potato_nation_ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.