Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774591 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Slymonster(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Far Cry New Dawn.
Battlefield V
Elder scroll.
Darksider 3
PES2019.
Far cry 3.

How much you selling your far cry new dawn?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Slymonster(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2019
tobianthony:
Stupid question but apart from FUT and pro clubs , can one play with normal clubs online in FIFA 19 ? For example AC Milan vs Man utd .

Yes na.. i dont even play fut sef. Go to the season session and play normal online game with any club with random people around the world and try to get to division one lol

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2019
Slymonster:

How much you selling your far cry new dawn?
Not for sale. It's on PC.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2019
typicalgamer:

GTA online I'm down and ready

don't have red dead yet

what platform are you
Ps4......

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2019
Slymonster:

Yes na.. i dont even play fut sef. Go to the season session and play normal online game with any club with random people around the world and try to get to division one lol

I see ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bozz007(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Have a FIFA 19 competition on PS with some acquaintances.
5k entry fee.
We are 13 already, need 3 more people to kickstart.

Holla if interested
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
My handful mobile games

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Reejuvi: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Acer Predator 17
Intel Core i7 processor (Up to 3.8GHz)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 with 8 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM

17.3" Full HD IPS display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology

256GB SSD in RAID 0 configuration & 1TB 7200RPM HDD

Predator FrostCore Technology

Acer True Harmony Premium High-Performance Sound System, Four Built-in Stereo Speakers and Two Subwoofer.

Price #450,000

Whatsapp: https:///2348145061561

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
This guy dey get some good stuffs sha

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nwankwo96: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Battlefield V and FIFA 19
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Loganathandme: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Godfather pc game download compressed in 12MB for PC;- today I will give you godfather game in 12Mb which is highly compressed. the original size of the godfather game is 3GB approx and its compressed size is only 12MB. so if you want to download godfather game in 12MB then just go down and click on download button to download godfather game.

The Godfather Game is open world games like GTA games, All the function of GTA 3 games are not similar to this game but most of the control and functions are similar to Godfather 1 game .so if you want to Download godfather 1 game on your PC then you can follow these steps which are told in the down page. Guys in my opinion godfather game are very fantastic .if we talk about the controls of Vehicles then it is good. You can also visit s all over the world in the game, in godfather game it has only limited number of cars type but not enough like GTA 5, GTA 4.so guys if you want to download godfather game for pc then go mine.

And guys if you complete all those missions then you can play all over the city but if you playing any mission in godfather game then make sure that don’t move out from the mission area otherwise mission failed .in this game one best features are Given when you can to shoot anything by any gun then first you have to click on mouse scrolling bottom then Shooting aim will be created and you can shoot anything and if you want to remove gun aim, then Vehicle simple direct click on scrolling mouse button.

The Godfather 1 game is not a more popular game because much peoples don’t know about this type of game but as we talk about GTA games then most of the peoples know GTA games.

So guys if you want to Download this game then click on download bottom to Download the godfather game. and if you have the problem with the game then you also comment in the comment section and if you have any problem with the installation of this game then see this video for installation of this game.

Minimum

CPU:

Pentium 4/Athlon or better

CPU Speed:

1.4 GHz

RAM:

256 MB

Windows 2000/XP

Video Card:

64 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card T&L capable (NVIDIA GeForce3+ [not GeForce4 MX] / ATI Radeon 8500+ / Intel 900 series or better)

DirectX version:

DirectX 9.0c (included with product)

Sound Card:

Yes

Free Disk Space:

5 GB

DVD-ROM:

2X Speed DVD-ROM or faster (This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some CD/DVD-ROM, CD/DVD-RW and virtual drives.)

Recommended

CPU:

Pentium 4/Athlon or better

CPU Speed:

1.4 GHz

RAM:

256 MB

Windows 2000/XP

Video Card:

64 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card T&L capable (NVIDIA GeForce3+ [not GeForce4 MX] / ATI Radeon 8500+ / Intel 900 series or better)

DirectX version:

DirectX 9.0c (included with product)

Sound Card:

Yes

Free Disk Space:

5 GB

DVD-ROM:

2X Speed DVD-ROM or faster (This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some CD/DVD-ROM, CD/DVD-RW and virtual drives.)

https://gamescompressedpc..com/2019/03/godfather-pc-game-highly-compressed.html ]
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
This...

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
LucemFerre:
This guy dey get some good stuffs sha
True. But i think his prices are outrageous. Plus the seals are already broken and the PCs out of their boxes.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 12:11am On Mar 26, 2019
Lana1:
True. But i think his prices are outrageous. Plus the seals are already broken and the PCs out of their boxes.

Yea, true dat, true dat
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Though uncharted 1: Drake's fortune and the lost legacy isn't included in the picture but I Just wanna know u guys favourite uncharted game in the franchise so far smiley

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Slymonster:

Slymonster, tobianthony if you will like to be part of a gaming competition on the 6th of April 2019 at Silverbird Galleria where you can win 50k as the grand winner and other cool prizes.

Simply do me an email to ipoksman@gmail.com and i will send you an invite or whatsapp 07065616997.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DOBOEFEMENA: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
@all If you will like to be part of a gaming competition on the 6th of April 2019 at Silverbird Galleria where you can win 50k as the grand winner and other cool prizes.

Simply do me an email to ipoksman@gmail.com and i will send you an invite or whatsapp 07065616997.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

Slymonster, tobianthony if you will like to be part of a gaming competition on the 6th of April 2019 at Silverbird Galleria where you can win 50k as the grand winner and other cool prizes.

What version of FIFA 19 are you guys playing ? I hope it's not day one patch ...current patch is 1.12 if not mistaken ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Deleted the FIFA 19 app this evening ...never again . I'm done with this Bullocks . I'm done spending money on this franchise of shiiite . Fcking done I tell you .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
tobianthony:
Deleted the FIFA 19 app this evening ...never again . I'm done with this Bullocks . I'm done spending money on this franchise of shiiite . Fcking done I tell you .

Lol welcome to the club. Happy cleansing grin

Fifa no be game na. Na pure rubbish. No offence to the developers. FIFA 19 could run on my PC, why do you think I play PES 17 instead
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
tobianthony:
lol
fifa is shit
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
LucemFerre:

Lol welcome to the club. Happy cleansing grin

Fifa no be game na. Na pure rubbish. No offence to the developers. FIFA 19 could run on my PC, why do you think I play PES 17 instead

Unrealistic nonsense ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
God of war ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
tobianthony:

Unrealistic nonsense ...

looks like someone wipe you online o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
tobianthony:

Unrealistic nonsense ...

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 3:45am On Mar 28, 2019
Watch Dogs 2

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2019
typicalgamer:

No offline...this game is just shiiite bro ...utter shite. Just pick fast attackers and put any fast players as defenders and you are good to go .

The physics of the ball are incredibly suspect . Intercept a pass and it still finds its way to the player making a run.

They removed the bar for agression of defenders so your centre back runs towards your full back to intercept a winger...you have to switch to your centre back to stop him and then switch back to your full back to cover . By then a winger with 91 speed but no crossing accuracy has beaten him

Changing your icon to control your players is way worse than ever. Tap L1 to get the guy closest to the ball no way ...

Opponent fires shot ball , your defender blocks , ball rolls back to him ....oga try that shot again.

Hitting the bar three times or more in a single attack still happens .

Defenders opening their legs for balls to pass through . Three players will routinely open their legs for the ball to find it's way to an attacker .

Teams that are fighting to stay out of relegation in real life , playing tiki taka like Barca . Just because of L1 and x .

Once your players have pace every other attribute is giving to them shooting , crossing , strength , passing .

The passing accuracy of some teams in this game is too much ...it's just too much .

Yesterday my guy used Bayern leverkusen . They abuse all these mechanics . Yes in real life it's possible for them to beat juve but c'mon bro ...there should be a clear difference when using both teams . But this game aids people who don't want to play realistically.

The truth of the matter is that this game is shiiiiitt. And they can fix it but they don't want to .

Just press l1 and to make your pacey players run and you are good .

And this guy we dey player borderlands now ...because he can't abuse any mechanics I go dey revive am every 5 seconds when them don shoot am.

FIFA 19 is the worst ever ...it's unbelievably fukcing bad . It's just terrible . Uber fcking terrible.

Just wing passes anyhow to anyone ...intercept a pass don't worry the ball is coming back to you try again .

This game is shiiteee . I'm done wasting my time on this fcking shiite.

Y'all can keep playing it if you want .. will stick to UFC .

When someone is attacking drop your pad , your defenders will defend way better than when you are controlling them ...as far as the l1 x hasn't been pressed before you do .

This one na game .

The inconsistent refs ....blatant fouls not being called .

Do you know that there's always one of defenders who stands in a certain position to enable your opponent beat your defence with a pacey attack . Thats why you see 3 to four goals in the first 15 mins of the match . I've noticed this several times . I'm not an attack minded win at all costs person . I play like it's real life . Hold the ball wait for an opportunity to score defend .

But for the love of God defending in this game sometimes is like playing a dark souls boss .

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2019
Let's not forget that kick off goals are still a thing...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2019
Shoulda bought that blender...SMH

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bozz007(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:

bozz007 interested in the competition.

In addition, there is a game competition happening on the 6th of April 2019 at Silverbird galleria, Prize: 50k.

I think you should sign up.

Hit me up whatsapp 07065616997 for more enquiries and the entrance is free.

I will also like to participate in the FIFA 19 competition

This one has kicked off already, will holla you when the next one starts.

Where is the link for the silverbird own?

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.