Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773730 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
tobianthony:
Everytime I go there I'm given the same mission .
Where did you get this GTA V from?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kaycee7:
Where did you get this GTA V from?

Bought it from a super market , North American version. Booklet and all . Even a code for extra coins on whatever the in game money is called .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
tobianthony:

Bought it from a super market , North American version. Booklet and all . Even a code for extra coins on whatever the in game money is called .

Hmmm
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Maybe the problem is with the game CD itself
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Maybe the problem is with the game CD itself

How is that possible ...hmmm.

Last mission I played was the rescue your daughter , jet ski chase one . Nothing since then .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
tobianthony:

Nawa oooo. Can't understand why the game is glitching. See if you can change it or get from another person. Your copy seems to be faulty
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Let me play the Luther hacking mission again.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mykelshowz(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
tobianthony:
Second map
see L logo there na.. That's Lester.. Go to lester crest.. It's possible it's the jewellery robbery mission
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ok
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
tobianthony:
I've been there it's the same old mission where he tells you to go hack that software company .
have you hacked it? After hacking it, go home and watch TV, while watching tv you activate your phone and detonate the bomb you planted on the phone blowing the guy’s head off..

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
tobianthony:

How is that possible ...hmmm.

Last mission I played was the rescue your daughter , jet ski chase one . Nothing since then .
hmm, how can you jet ski save your daughter before Lester sends you to hack the company? It should be before not after
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
I've seen the problem .

I didn't complete the company hack mission ,by calling the CEO at the company key note presentation. Eish . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks guys . If I hadn't seen a walkthrough on YouTube I wouldn't have known to call Lester after leaving the company premises. Eish my fault .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
tobianthony:
I've seen the problem .

I didn't complete the company hack mission ,by calling the CEO at the company key note presentation. Eish . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks guys . If I hadn't seen a walkthrough on YouTube I wouldn't have known to call Lester after leaving the company premises. Eish my fault .
dude read up I posted this.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
tobianthony:
I've seen the problem .

Nah wah ohhh you had us worried

Just play it while paying attention so you don't miss out subsequent instructions. Dey usually instruct you on what to do next with a colour matching blip or yellow cursor on where to go next just at the bottom part of the screen And on the map

Gtav is a game that's free of these collosal glitches you had men thinking of

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
About to plat vampYr
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by pubgguy: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Would be playing PUBG Mobile Season 8 on my channel

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
You’ll encounter another issue, when Lester asks you to go steal a 4door vehicle and hide it at a change point

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Please guys I just got this just cause 3 from a friend and when I got to chapter 9 it kept saying error 303 or something... What could be d cause
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
VampYr done and dusted

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MIracle2002: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Guys can hp laptop model 620, 2gb ram, intel pebtium play gta v
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2019
Omo I dey play borderlands abeg . Will play more of the GTA v later .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2019
tobianthony:
bro lets swap now... Which games do u v
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by yourboy: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
tobianthony:
Give me your GTA 5 and I will give you prayers and blessings

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Currently playing Marvel Spider-Man , when bored I go switch to RDR2..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2019
yourboy:

Give me your GTA 5 and I will give you prayers and blessings

Yooooooo
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2019
AyarmBoye:
bro lets swap now... Which games do u v

Ah most of my games are digital .

The others I can't swap except maybe GTA v .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AyarmBoye(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2019
tobianthony:

Ah most of my games are digital .

The others I can't swap except maybe GTA v .
Okay bro I have GTA V... Thanks anyways
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2019
BFV

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2019
tobianthony:
I've seen the problem .

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rezy15(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Abujabir24:
I never knew this thread existed. I'm a game fanatic. I love games since I was a little kid. From Ending man, Sega, Dreamcast, PlayStation 1,PlayStation 2 and now I have PlayStation 3.

I'm ashamed to say I don't have much games. I'm really dying to play Last of us, red dead redemption and any interesting game. I couldn't find then here in Kaduna. Is there anybody that can help me with these games please. Thanks.
will update the games I've played on all platforms.
What platform?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2019
AyarmBoye:
Okay bro I have GTA V... Thanks anyways
re U in Lagos??

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.